Author Topic: Changes to DM rule  (Read 10649 times)

Evil4N

Re: Changes to DM rule
« Reply #30 on: 26 08, 2013, 12:46:33 am »

Now you can go on a cop killing spree like I just did:

That's the only real reason why the DM-rule got updated. When you go inactive again or whatever, the rule will go back how it originally was.
Like in December 2012 when the dm-rule allowed cops to be killed on sight aswell, it got reverted back in less then 3 days.

Back then I already stated "The admins simply wanted some free kills on cops for a couple of days" Should go check back those pathetic reasons you guys gave to enable dm against cops, this year reasonings are even more hilarious then the one before.

Also if you want more wanted-criminals then let criminals always have atleast 1 wanted-star, wearing the criminal-job is enough reason to arrest a criminal  ::)

Honestly, a criminal IRL ( Yes I know, this is a game and not RL ... ) does not care for '' rules '' or '' morality '' he just goes out there and kills people. If he is less insane, he kills certain people, or if he hates cops, he just goes on a rampage ... eventually, they all get caught or die ...

CnR
When Criminals are massively shooting cops for no reason, then it is regarded as a war-declaration/war situation. Just like in Mexico and other countries, the cops will start executing criminals on sight. And cops already can identify criminals because of their red-tag.

This situation is happening in LS, atleast in LS all unwanted and wanted criminals should be killable by the cops now:

But Arran will never fix this, since he can only kill cops by the "first-shot = win" basic.
« Last Edit: 26 08, 2013, 02:04:39 am by ZodiaN »

Rakyat

« Reply #31 on: 26 08, 2013, 02:04:36 am »
Now you can't make not even a training... honestly I do not like this idea

jpleite

« Reply #32 on: 26 08, 2013, 03:01:36 am »
as a cop a really hope the this encreases the ammount of 5+ wanted criminals in LS. Well done really good idea

Terminator

« Reply #33 on: 26 08, 2013, 03:41:39 am »
More DM=More WL=More arrests=Money <3

SpecialK

« Reply #34 on: 26 08, 2013, 04:07:11 am »
More DM=More WL=More arrests=Money <3
finally someone who understands! <3

That's the only real reason why the DM-rule got updated. When you go inactive again or whatever, the rule will go back how it originally was.
Like in December 2012 when the dm-rule allowed cops to be killed on sight aswell, it got reverted back in less then 3 days.

Back then I already stated "The admins simply wanted some free kills on cops for a couple of days" Should go check back those pathetic reasons you guys gave to enable dm against cops, this year reasonings are even more hilarious then the one before.

Also if you want more wanted-criminals then let criminals always have atleast 1 wanted-star, wearing the criminal-job is enough reason to arrest a criminal  ::)

When Criminals are massively shooting cops for no reason, then it is regarded as a war-declaration/war situation. Just like in Mexico and other countries, the cops will start executing criminals on sight. And cops already can identify criminals because of their red-tag.

This situation is happening in LS, atleast in LS all unwanted and wanted criminals should be killable by the cops now:

But Arran will never fix this, since he can only kill cops by the "first-shot = win" basic.
*sigh*

Sandy

« Reply #35 on: 26 08, 2013, 05:33:35 am »

Why don't you just leave? I mean your just a pathetic person. Always whining about someone or something. Every time you post it's always to whine. Players like you don't deserve to play on this server, which I might add is made by people who spend countless hours trying to make it better for players like you to only whine.

Please go away.

DeadlySehse.

« Reply #36 on: 26 08, 2013, 06:35:40 am »
Now when a law group is simply having a driving training, they get there vehicles blown and the training ruined, but the rule is okay, they just shouldn't kill them for no reason... Los santos now looks like LV, I see hundred of cops everyday, today I saw only 44 and most of them don't respond to the calls due the number of criminals.
50 armed criminals with bullet proof vests and 200 HP camping in an area shooting every cop and even having snipers on the roof, I wonder how can we get in there, the only way this was all over is when the criminals got bored and decided to move to another place..
« Last Edit: 26 08, 2013, 06:37:42 am by Deadly »

yoyo106

« Reply #37 on: 26 08, 2013, 08:52:30 am »
No Deadly.. As long as there are pro criminals, there are also pro cops with tactics. If the official law groups made a meeting and some tactics, you'd win, who knows.. It was never calculated like this and will never. In anyways, that's a great idea imo, Arran. Thanks a lot. Btw, you are a good sniper. ;) :P

Saiven

« Reply #38 on: 26 08, 2013, 10:32:58 am »
In clear : Criminals are now chasing cops.

@Deadly report them for trolling, I guess it's punishable.

nole

« Reply #39 on: 26 08, 2013, 10:54:06 am »
If I killed criminal by a mistake when we dm cops ., I will get punish for dm ?

raygun

« Reply #40 on: 26 08, 2013, 12:07:37 pm »
If I killed criminal by a mistake when we dm cops ., I will get punish for dm ?
Depends which criminal you'll kill, but when you kill the criminal, try apologizing to him telling that you missed a shot. It's normal to kill a criminal in a crowded place with Cops and criminals.

Offline Royal

• Regular Community Member
  • Task Force will be remembered.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Navy Seals
  • Ingame: Royal
« Reply #41 on: 26 08, 2013, 03:26:04 pm »
That's realy very good. I not saw too much 5*+ Criminal, I arrest only 5*+, And now we have more so thank you!  ;D
All the drugs in this World won't save us from ourselves.

(TEAM) C$|NIGHTMARE [SO]: Damn royal I miss your trainings :(

AvEncalho

« Reply #42 on: 26 08, 2013, 07:17:26 pm »
SUPER

now we can say we play CnR...

ty