Author Topic: Appreciation Day  (Read 14673 times)

DeadlySehse.

Re: Appreciation Day
« Reply #15 on: 28 08, 2013, 12:51:37 am »
That was a great inspiration, I would really want to thank a lot of people, to whom I owe them what I am or what I have became right now. I was thinking of a script of simple GUI with that has the players names, and anyone IG should select the player and choose a draft of a good looking card which contains a heart for example then he types in the letter to the people whom he wants to thank, would be great, I know we have Sms but this will feel special <3.

Rakyat

« Reply #16 on: 28 08, 2013, 01:59:41 am »
Very good inspiration Arran, I'll have to thank many people...
I hope that most people will forget their problems with others for this day and the other days onwards.

baptista

« Reply #17 on: 28 08, 2013, 02:15:56 am »
The day of your birthday is when your family, your friends, and you're grateful for being born, we have to see as a special day because you were born of this and a great joy to your family and later to your friends.

We are all born with a purpose and a path for running, each has its special way of living and getting along with others.

Our friends are those who are there when no one else is, they hear us and advise the friend does not distinguishes race, culture, religion because deep down we are all equal ...

I think it's an excellent idea to do the "Appreciation day", maybe one day we'll all be friends without discrepancies.

sorry for my emotional words.

Corleone

« Reply #18 on: 28 08, 2013, 03:00:26 am »
I'm gonna appreciate you so hard!

psyKapa

« Reply #19 on: 28 08, 2013, 04:12:28 am »
Lets then spread the word. Thank you for your idea.

Irals

« Reply #20 on: 28 08, 2013, 04:20:21 am »
WoW...
Amazing now we have a celebrity day... Every year.
from mistakes comes new ideas...

Offline Hitman47

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 28 08, 2013, 05:24:11 am »
Thanks for your creative idea , from now I will apply this idea on everyone when he/she has his/her birthday.
I am sure that telling thanks to do them and praising them is much better than saying "3 words" (Happy = Birth= Day)
Unluckily I will miss this day due to ban. Good luck  :)

CorkoKiller

« Reply #22 on: 28 08, 2013, 05:34:23 am »
There is nothing special about living another 365 days though.

Well in these 365 days I wouldn't want to miss all the great oppertunities I get everyday
And I wouldn't want people to miss me either
Thats why I am thankfull that I am alive to celebrate my birthday every year
You could say.... I appreciate life huehue

We should and most people do say thanks for stuff but appreciation day is special because we will say thanks regardless of whether somebody did something recently for us or not we'll be saying thanks to people for simply seeing them. If you want to take it even further you can think about all the things we take for granted in our lives, like saying thanks to the billions of transistors in our CPU, taps that spurt out clean water or the billions of bacteria that live in our body and keep us alive. Things we'd never even think about on a daily basis.

Indeed, always appreciate the little things in life, my girlfriend does that too, i'd lose her if she didn't :-X

Meilenxing

« Reply #23 on: 28 08, 2013, 08:28:41 am »
 are soem on the fragrance number of cK. They're not just average light filters or an ordinary plastic or metal protection piece but contemporary technologies made in ornate lines and brilliant colors.

Calvin klein underwear outlet , Calvin Klein is supplying a formal blazer with vest.

Calvin klein underwear sale , The right way for them to romance and appreciate life is by acquiring this outstanding fragrance in their closet. Emporio Armani Night by Armani, Coco by Chanel and Romance by Ralph Lauren are a few of the other noteworthy seductive and exotic perfumes for women.

Calvin klein underwear ,Modern day Age style guru, ESCAPE Calvin Klein Perfume For Women is proud to introduce one of several heartthrobs in the fragrance category by way of Escape.

Calvin klein underwear , They ended up extremely thriving, and this triumph has evolved in to the broad quantity of Calvin Klein style merchandise and accessories we see currently.For all the attractive men available, right here comes your brand of brief collection the 2xist, yes the brand says it and you will not be deceived. Ugg boots are greatest suited for spring and autumn.Ugs may be essentially the most comfy boot you'll ever wear.It really is crucial to bear in mind not place them in a washer or clean them in hot water.

Ugg boots sale uk ,Because the remarkable majority of us know, your shoes you place on reflect your character and taste in add-on to clothing.And Uggs are impressive indoors where waterproofness is not an concern, and make splendid house slippers. Individuals get universal pair if picking black. On industry, so distinctive sorts of cozy shoes are supplied to us to choose.Till now, these easy styles have grown to be trendsetters.

Evil4N

« Reply #24 on: 28 08, 2013, 08:38:16 am »
Ahhwell, it is obvious CIT-Staff takes much interests into "appreciation" since they are punishing players for being "ungrateful" lol. So yeah, days like "appreciation day" will hopefully decrease the amount of players being punished for being ungratefull.

As for myself; I think I got punished two times for ranting at the developers for making those anti-law updates  C:-)

Susano

« Reply #25 on: 28 08, 2013, 10:21:33 am »
Im confused now, do I say Thank you for CIT or do I say happy birthday CIT

Offline Aditya.N

• Senior Community Member
  • Proud to be a part of KLM. Former CIT supporter.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-VP|Aditya.N
  • Squad: Speed (#SP)
« Reply #26 on: 28 08, 2013, 10:39:36 am »
Arran, you just reminded me of that guy who was my best friend and my first friend as well. He left MTA but still I got FB as a communicative source. I got a reason to call him back to the server.  ;D
Vice President of KLM| | My introduction.
IRC nick: Aditya

prolimer

« Reply #27 on: 28 08, 2013, 11:02:21 am »
School starts right on 1st September. Tough I hope I can be there in the afternoon :P

The only problem is that brain damaged people will spam the chat "gif mi moni I loves u"

y.emre

« Reply #28 on: 28 08, 2013, 12:18:14 pm »
waiting for Sunday the 1st of September! , also my b-day is in 9 of september but no care for me .

qwertyuiop21

« Reply #29 on: 28 08, 2013, 12:37:23 pm »
"let's be the start of something rather than waiting for something to happen" -ENGINEER

:P :P :P :P