Author Topic: Law will only be able to enter a house when a wanted person is inside.  (Read 2557 times)

Offline VDN

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Not much to explain , title says it all.

I dont know if this was suggested before tried to search it, but I dont think so.

Let me explain my suggestion here.

Why?
Always when you want to host a meeting/party some unwanted cop/criminal enters and troll by running around and punching , a solution against criminals is closing you're house but however law is still able to enter house owners find this very annoying.

Is this unfair?
No, this benefits criminals/cops both law friends in you're CITbook will still be able to enter of course.

In a short sense.
Law will be only able to enter a house when there is a wanted person inside, if there is not it will be closed just like when a criminal approaches a closed house.

Discuss , cops dont downvote for no reason, if you did post why you did that please this benefits us all.

Edit's
- In real life cops dont got the right to enter a house without permission.
« Last Edit: 19 04, 2014, 04:29:10 am by Fidan »

Offline VDN

Use the command /report griefing/trolling. Your suggestion is not needed.
And what if he is just doing nothing and listening to our private conversation? I dont think you understand criminals at all , I had that problem over numerous times and I tried to report it , but my report got deleted because I did not have enough evidence.

Dont camp my topic :fp:

atometros

Create a room in F9? Get in a car and chat there?

Lock your house, cops will only be able if there's someone wanted inside.

Offline VDN

Create a room in F9? Get in a car and chat there?

Another person who doesn't know where he is talking about, it seems that I am the only one trying to hold the roleplay here making a virtual room and discuss meetings isn't RPish at all , I didn't knew 10 people could enter a car :)

Cops are still able to enter, that is what I am suggesting :fp: READ carefully please.
Show content

And for the other people who didn't read the suggestion , I may suggest to read the topic fully and stop spamming please.
« Last Edit: 15 04, 2014, 05:32:46 pm by Fidan »

henry997

If your trying to hold RP as you say , then law enforcement should be able to enter any house as they may need to 'inspect' it?

Offline VDN

If your trying to hold RP as you say , then law enforcement should be able to enter any house as they may need to 'inspect' it?
Do they always need to 'inspect' it? that is what my suggestion is about , when a wanted person is inside cops may do a 'inspection' .

And I dont think most of the cops are doing a real 'inspection' though.

henry997

No your right, they won't be doing a real inspection. And I suppose it would get annoying if you were trying to hold a private conversation/party  with your friends in the house and random cops were coming in.  But I donn believe it is they much of a big deal, is it?

Offline Stryder.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Stryder
If you are having a party, expect everyone to attend (even cops). And if you would like to talk something with your friend, instead of entering a house, use the SMS.

Other thing, if cops hit unwanted players, they die.

I'm a criminal and this never happened to me.

Peruvian player
"Quien no conoce su historia está condenado a repetirla"

Offline VDN

If you are having a party, expect everyone to attend (even cops). And if you would like to talk something with your friend, instead of entering a house, use the SMS.

We spend a lot of time together partying it happens often , cops will only die if they hit you with a baton.
« Last Edit: 16 04, 2014, 02:27:47 pm by Fidan »

TommyBoy1998

Quote from: Stryder. link=topic=122208.msg152855to be msg1528552 date=1397615682

I agree, it would be the main reason since it has it has to be fair. Just keep it as it is and don't change it.

Offline Tad

• Junior Community Member
  • Legit Scumbag 1%er
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Tad
  • Squad: F*ck squads yo

No. I agree with Fidan.
- When your wanted and chasing a cop, they enter a house and you can't.
- Meetings.... happened to me also.

Suggestions for everything:
As Fidan said: Cops can enter only if wanted people are inside the house.
Party issues: They come as civilians... (because most parties get ruined by cops that provoke criminals at parties or by criminals that don't know what a party is and shoot cops without reason)

-A tad rude, a tad rad-

BFFB SFFS OFFO

It iz what it iz

Offline VDN

No. I agree with Fidan.
- When your wanted and chasing a cop, they enter a house and you can't.
- Meetings.... happened to me also.

Suggestions for everything:
As Fidan said: Cops can enter only if wanted people are inside the house.
Party issues: They come as civilians... (because most parties get ruined by cops that provoke criminals at parties or by criminals that don't know what a party is and shoot cops without reason)
Thanks Tad this was the fully explanation this suggestion needed, once I was running as a wanted crim chased by cops to save myself I tried to get in a house but it was locked.. Cops do this all the time.

What tad mentioned about the party is also true , when we are holding a party some cops enter people get mad because they dont listen and shoot at them causing more cops to come afterwards.

But the main reason of this is PROVOCATION they run around or listen with our private conversation and when I politely ask them to leave they wont.. Usually we had to wait 15 minutes to start our meeting.

Not only criminals , could happen by cops anytime but a lot of them got bases and stuff they wont be disturbed by anyone.
« Last Edit: 19 04, 2014, 04:36:51 am by Fidan »

craftksa

for me as cop. I think it's fair, if house's locked down. but if there criminal inside then we can enter.

coz I had few partys and people that I didnt want to enter they changed to cop and entered and I found that very annoying

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.