Author Topic: You can only be tazed once each 15 seconds  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Nvidia

• L33T
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nvidia
You can only be tazed once each 15 seconds
« on: 14 08, 2015, 12:22:29 pm »
What is the suggestion going about?: You can only be tazed once each 15 seconds
Description:
Well, recently i've been killing alot of cops and what I noticed is that Police officers use their tazer alot of times to arrest a criminal. I've been paying attention and in my eyes the tazer is overpowered.
Why? It's because when you get tazed you can't move, eventually the tazer effect removes from your character and you will be able to move but they keep shooting you with their tazer and you still can't move from your place.
They can easly use their Nightstick and arrest you in 3 seconds if you got tazed, and it feels very disappointing if you got arrested by someone that didn't do much for arresting you. Lets make the fight fair for each other!

What would this suggestion improve: Fairness in the Criminal side since Cops can easly arrest you if they spam tazer you which blocks your characters movement.
Why does this needs to be added?: To bring the fairness into the criminal side since it's hard to avoid getting tazerd.
Can you provide us any examples?: If you got tazed by a Police Officer then everyone gotta wait 15 seconds for the next tazer effect to apply on your character.

PS:I would really admire if some players from the Law side could give me some honest opinions about the tazer.

I could completely agree with you that a taser is way too overpowered when you are in combat. If a criminal is fighting (thus categorized as a violent criminal who can be damaged) then this 15 seconds rule is perfectly valid. And of course it should work the other way around too (some criminals also use the taser on cops). However, I would like to see this 15 seconds rule only apply to violent criminals. Non-violent criminals often just keep running away, and if you are going to be running away like that (without being able to be damaged by cops) you deserve all the taser shots that are coming to you. So to sum it up, this 15 seconds rule should be excluded from non-violent criminals (and hey! You can just shoot at a cop if you don't like being in the non-violent state).
« Last Edit: 16 08, 2015, 03:13:34 pm by Nvidia »

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: You can only be tazed once each 15 seconds
« Reply #1 on: 16 08, 2015, 05:54:10 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.