Author Topic: [+++] Changing the color of alliances chat  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
[+++] Changing the color of alliances chat
« on: 04 06, 2020, 04:14:19 pm »
My suggestion is simple which is to be able to change the color of group/squads alliance chat. After the addition of squads' alliances, it has become difficult to distinguish which is the group alliance chat and which is the squad when people are chatting on both chats at the same time,

Squad alliance chat:

Group alliance chat:

Accordingly, by implementing this, it would be much better and easy to distinguish, to be able to change the color of the chat just like country chats by Changing the color of (SQUAD ALLY) as for squads and (ALLIANCE) as for group alliances.

By adding an option in /settings that allows us to provide whatever RGB we want just like the group chat color
« Last Edit: 06 09, 2020, 12:40:04 am by Diamond »

Offline #Leo.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Leo a.k.a Luis
Re: Changing the color of alliances chat
« Reply #1 on: 04 06, 2020, 05:05:46 pm »
Great idea, that's will help us to differentiate between Squad ally chat and alliance chat.

Accordingly, it would be much better and easy to distinguish, to be able to change the color of the chat just like country chats by Changing the color of (SQUAD ALLY) as for squads and (ALLIANCE) as for group alliances.

we can also change it like we did  with alliance chat / alliance staff chat where you nick appears with group color.

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
« Reply #2 on: 04 06, 2020, 06:32:16 pm »
I agree with you, so we can make alliance chat colorful and add it on /settings Alliance Chat Color & Alliance Staff Color so if this feature added will be useful for everyone.

Show content

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #3 on: 04 06, 2020, 08:06:17 pm »
I didn't determine the difference between the both, and this will annoy the players because they will type messages in wrong place all the time and they will avoid talking in the alliance chats because of that. I think if we changed the colors of these chats, then it will be easy for everyone to contact with the alliance and we will know which chat we are talking in.

Positive.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Ou$$aMa

• New Community Member
  • when actions speak louder than words.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: chao$
  • Ingame: Ou$$aMa
  • Squad: MoRoCcAnS
« Reply #4 on: 04 06, 2020, 08:23:07 pm »
to be honest in my opinion this dosent look that important but how ever we are able to change evert chat color so why dont we have the ability to change alliance chat too as you said sometimes the chat get messy with  lot of colors or same colors showing again and again . any ways as I said this suggestion isnt a High priority but it wont harm any one so postive

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #5 on: 04 06, 2020, 10:43:43 pm »
I was going to suggest it, It's really confusing to know the difference between squad alliance and group alliance, I still at this moment find it confusing, So I think this is a really necessary update need to be added as soon as possible,

Positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 05 06, 2020, 03:46:13 am »
Yeah, that would actually be a great addition, especially that there is 2 alliance chats now, squad alliance chat and group alliance chat. This need to be added so if we are talking with our group alliance in something and other people in squad alliance talking with eachother we don’t get confused. Also,i want to be able to change the alliance color because sometimes I don’t really see it, I want to customize it the way I like so I can see it in a better way.

I’m Positive.
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline AquaMoris

• Regular Community Member
  • The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #7 on: 05 06, 2020, 08:24:17 am »
I believe it is helpful for (squad) alliances and especially alliances' staffs. As you said it seems so difficult to distinguish it. Also, as far as I see in these photos, Alliance and Squad Ally's colors are same. If we change it, and also we if change names' colors to country colors, I can not see any harmful thing there as well. So I'm Positive!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
« Reply #8 on: 05 06, 2020, 01:19:57 pm »
It'd help us differentiate both group alliance and squad alliance chats, since now they're both in the same colour. Though you should have provided with what colour it should be changed, or even the RGB.

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #9 on: 05 06, 2020, 01:37:39 pm »
It'd help us differentiate both group alliance and squad alliance chats, since now they're both in the same colour. Though you should have provided with what colour it should be changed, or even the RGB.

It would be better if it's variable by adding the option of changing it's RGB from /settings, just like a group chat color thing in /settings

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #10 on: 05 06, 2020, 09:15:19 pm »
At first I did not even notice it was squad alliance ,after a few seconds I realized that the text was a bit longer so I went back and checked .You can easily mistaken (ALLIANCE) chat with (SQUAD ALLIANCE) chat.So having an rgb color of your own taste would be awesome .
 So I am voting Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #11 on: 07 06, 2020, 01:35:08 am »
They really look similar when you are focused on reading chat instead of its heading (SQUAD-ALLY or ALLIANCE) and chat colors are easier to be noticed without reading the whole header. it makes more sense to change something like this, rather than confusing colors. It may be a specific different color (like orange) or we can be able to change it like you mentioned. I am positive.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #12 on: 13 06, 2020, 07:10:02 pm »
It'll remain as neutral priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Online Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #13 on: 14 06, 2020, 09:07:21 am »
Hey, your suggestion is pretty simple and helpful. Sometimes I get confused in the chat too because it has the same color and sometimes I reply in the group alliance chat instead of squad alliance chat, I think some players will encounter the same problem as I do. So by changing the colors of the group/squad alliance chat will be helpful. I will give a positive vote on your suggestion.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Arcanus

• Loyalty and Blessings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Arcanus
  • Squad: GodFathers
« Reply #14 on: 15 06, 2020, 07:33:27 am »
I agree with this as it is really confusing when they talk in squad (alliance) chat and group alliance chat too.
It would be good to add this so as not to get confused. if they added the configuration of being able to change the color of the different chats, why not? I'm Positive.

•Staff in United States Special Forces•|•Founder of GodFathers•|•Former head of Crime Investigation Department•|•Former Co-Founder of The Expendables•|•Guide•