Author Topic: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
Re: [++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #30 on: 22 07, 2020, 09:46:11 pm »
Players are always attending the same armed robberies over and over and which is kinda boring actually. So, adding a new one won't be harmful at all. Besides, they will be excited to patrol and attend the armed robberies waiting for the turn of this new armed robbery. Also, players will gain something very important and useful for tunning vehicles which are engine parts and another thing which is important in combat and it is drugs. To conclude, this idea will make armed robberies playable like before. That's why I am totally positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #31 on: 25 07, 2020, 01:54:45 am »
If you picked suitable name with 'garage' like 'rodeo garage' it would be better because I don't think 'car dealer' suits that much and already the place contain two sticked garage. Positive

To avoid any kind of misunderstanding, let me explain it; these garages and the other objects in the area will be deleted, the platform will be empty and a car dealer will be mapped there. I couldn’t delete them in CIT but tested in Map Editor and the area can be cleared. I have put a screenshot of the area when it is completely erased in the first post and also added the mapped car dealership as a quote. So, it will exactly look like a car dealership instead of two garages.

Here is a screenshot of it:

Offline FunkSoul

• Chief of SAPD
  • Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: FunkSoul[SAPD]
« Reply #32 on: 27 07, 2020, 06:17:33 pm »
Voting positive on the suggestion. It's a new way of earning engine parts plus adds another AR which would be good. The mapped out area ia decent as well as the location but let's hope that it wont be buggy or laggy that much. Rest is good.
Chief of San Andreas Police Department.

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #33 on: 31 07, 2020, 02:31:47 pm »
I will go Positive
The location looks very good, and most of police officers and criminals attending ARs, so adding new AR will be good change for us, and it would be great to find new tactics for the officers to finish the ARs, and some edit for the place will make the place more better.
The idea itself great, and the rewards for the criminals are good.
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
« Reply #34 on: 31 07, 2020, 07:59:11 pm »
Armed robbery is one of the most recommend activity for both new and old players playing as cop/criminal. If I am to compare AR from back then and now, the present is definitely very fun and well mapped. A lot of different ARs has emerged with different rewards. By adding this new AR to the game, it will enhance the enjoyment and the satisfaction after successfully robbing the AR as the reward is very tempting and beneficial to players. For the proposed designed map, with walls as glass and using cars instead of walls for protection, this could bring a new environment for a fight between cops and criminals. Though I suggest we should add some concrete on the walls as it might cause fps drop (for example, 40+ criminals are inside the armed robbery plus the cops outside). I also suggest to put some objects right in the entrance so cops can have something for cover as the outside is very plane without any buildings. This addition might be small but it will surely develop the server to a much better one. Therefore, I am voting POSITIVE.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
« Reply #35 on: 01 08, 2020, 10:25:42 am »
The armed robberies act a big part of criminals/cops' gameplay, rather it's a basic part of our game-play, I believe that it would be a good addition to the ARs, especially that the criminals rob the gas station at Flint Country frequently where it's suggested to add a new AR. Moreover, that this would be a new AR with different rewards (engine parts in particular), I'd love to see a new AR added, the players are always showed an interest in participating in ARs whether cops or criminals, I'm definitely positive. :tick:

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #36 on: 02 08, 2020, 11:55:26 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 30 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will be marked as a high priority once we have a free spot to sticky it. I did not count the useless posts here.
Show content
Yes, this suggestion looks good. This will be very good for CIT, as we need to add more Armed Robberies. As everybody know, earning engine parts is hard and expensive, so this suggestion will make it more easy. I'm Positive
Everyone is interesting in ar now , so I think it would be great if we have more places for ar , and this place is good for criminals who rob here also for the fights of criminals and polices . Postive.
I think that AR currently has very few maps, but AR players have a lot, so this is a good idea and I hope AR will have more maps to have more diversity.
POSTIVE  :tick:
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2020, 08:52:43 am by Diamond »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #37 on: 02 08, 2020, 07:16:17 pm »
The location seems decent and a bit far from crowded areas. The rewards seem promising for criminals and that will surely attract a big number of crims to that very specifec ARL. Its a good thing overall to see new ARLs all across the map. Its also close to the Gas Station so that'll sure bring more action to that area. I think that the location for the Armed Robbery is quite small and should be extended a bit backwards towards the sea so it wouldn't be a disadvantage for criminals. Otherwise iam looking forward for this ARL to be added.

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #38 on: 03 08, 2020, 09:55:18 am »
Supporting the suggestion as it would be unique to have an Armed Robbery like this and the rewards are pretty much worthy as engine parts are regularly needed as a daily basis and I would loved to rob see this working, Positive :tick:
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Sam.

• Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
« Reply #39 on: 03 08, 2020, 09:19:13 pm »
What I can say from my experiance in Criminal side is that people are slightly abandoning ARs because it got verry common, same thing everytime. Adding something new will really revive this event and give it it's good feeling again. You chose a good place, something original and new, and it's near from everyone (Cops & Crims), easely reachable with any type of vehicle, and your design for it is good as well.

What I can advice you is to mark some specific places for barriers (3 - 5 Places) and a place for the  Armor & Vending machines locations, so you make it easier for mappers to map it inside CIT or create a save file for it on Map editor.

Going positive.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #40 on: 05 08, 2020, 03:25:49 pm »
can be fun as a new event. But the server also has a lot of places to rob. We can replace it wif a place. It may be more logical to replace rather add. But my decision is positive again  :tick: Criminal will increase the number of players because it is new.
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2020, 03:28:01 pm by UwitBeysx »

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
« Reply #41 on: 05 08, 2020, 06:49:37 pm »
Many people who work in crime work love to participate in armed robberies, so your proposal to diversify locations to participate in armed robberies is terrific.
I will vote Positive :tick:

Offline ReXMagna

• New Community Member
  • #BeIconic
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: #ReXMagna
« Reply #42 on: 06 08, 2020, 09:46:40 pm »
   Such a great suggestion! an awesome location, this will be a perfect addition. We definitely needed a map like this in my opinion. Also, having engine parts as an income sounds nice!

I think the server gets more bored day by day. So I hope your suggestion will up our excitement untill we get used to it.

Voting positive, good luck.

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #43 on: 12 08, 2020, 05:29:52 pm »
Niceee! That's the first thing I think of when I read this topic, I think AR is a great event in the game because everyone can participate whether they are civillians, criminals or police and we have Seeing AR's top kills and top damage ranks that never appeared N / A. Adding a new AR location will be great, the AR map will be more diverse, there will be no more familiar locations and everyone participating will feel like they are experiencing something new and Will be less depressed. than because of the old AR positions. So I will definitely vote postive :tick:
run fast fall hurt.

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #44 on: 12 08, 2020, 07:36:08 pm »
Hello, Good day!

Wow, this is a great suggestion and a good spot too! this area is great for the fps because sometimes criminal is a crack in the AR's. This is adding more interested in being a crim for the new area of AR so it means this is fun for them a nice suggestion. I'm going to vote  :tick:  Goodluck with the other votes!
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ