Author Topic: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)  (Read 7567 times)

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
Re: [++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #45 on: 13 08, 2020, 07:48:35 pm »
Adding a new armed roberry place will be absolutely exciting and if the rewards are engine parts then it would help a lot to collect the parts which everyone has to buy someday.so its really a very cool idea and needs to be worked on. So hereby I am voting positive.

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #46 on: 13 08, 2020, 08:58:09 pm »
40 positives & 0 negatives.

I see you put high effort to make this possible, a new interesting activity, it's time to head to the spotlight. Marked as a high priority. Good luck.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
Re: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #47 on: 17 08, 2020, 02:14:10 am »
Definatelly upvoting. The in-game community needs to face new things so that no-one gets bored. Great job on the location tho, definatelly good thinking.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 17 08, 2020, 03:02:38 pm »
I believe that this suggestion could be a great addition to CnR itself since it's a new place spotted between LS and the countryside. As you mentioned in your idea, it's like any other armed robbery so it won't harm or cause any disadvantage also that place hasn't many objects so it might help some players who are facing drop fps nor low fps due to their devices or whatsoever. But, in my opinion 60 engine parts every 3 minutes each rob is too much, so would be better if it's between 45-50 engine parts since the criminal might farm engine parts in some ways, killing cops and then aim at the ped and et cetera. Therefore, I am supporting this idea.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Babushka

• Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #49 on: 18 08, 2020, 08:44:56 pm »
I see there's no reason someone would downvote it. A new AR area was the need of the hour and plus if it gives Engine Parts it would be fantastic. Since, both cops and crimes were bored from the current ARs , this new AR area will give boost to more Criminals and Cops activities Outside LS as it is seen players often refrain from going outside LS. Definately Voting Postive and waiting for it to get added by the Developers.

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Weezy

• Smoke Weeds Everyday!
  • Group: TheStreets4Life
  • Ingame: |TSF|Weezy
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #50 on: 20 08, 2020, 03:11:00 pm »
Definitely a good place to add a new AR and new things get more players attending and participating. Upvoting this suggestion. Adding it would be a "new things" not just for crims but both and also having engine parts than money is a good suggestion as well, as you can't earned it while not renting a factory or buying it.
Weezy Since 2011

Reality is wrong. Dreams are fo’ real - Tupac Shakur

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #51 on: 23 08, 2020, 02:36:50 pm »
I couldn't check the photos but I've really interested in when I read your Suggestion. It's pretty cool idea. Current Armed Robberies are too classic and we need a new one I think. "New things are not harmful" . Maybe develoepers can't add this thing easily but If can, it'll be really really good for law side and criminal side. Finally, I'm supporting your idea and giving Positive Vote. Good luck.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #52 on: 30 08, 2020, 01:53:56 pm »
The choosen position is better than the old one, It's a good place where an AR should be added in there. Actually armed robberies are still the same since alot, Adding a new car dealer AR is a good addition, The rewards gotta be engine parts and some money as you mentioned above, Yeah, It should be like that. This suggestion should be implemented. I definitely agree.

Offline WizarD

• The Magician
  • L4 Staff
  • Have a great day!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: [CIT]WizarD
« Reply #53 on: 31 08, 2020, 11:11:01 am »
I think it's a really good idea to have a new armed robbery as it will be fun to have it added also the place is good and as we see everyday ARs are crowded most of the time and that shows how fun they are and that the players enjoy attending ARs.
I'm Positive .

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #54 on: 02 09, 2020, 04:24:56 pm »
Well this is the second ARL suggestion I'm giving vote and both of them are good and they must be added at the same time to  attract more people. I guess after all the comments before me and Efe's effort solved all the problems that we have in this suggestion so I will give positive and state the reasons down bellow.
-> New arl means new escape routes and new road block areas
-> New arl will make people to try to get new attack or defense tactics
-> A new money source for crims
Positive.  :tick:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #55 on: 03 09, 2020, 09:52:09 am »
4- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 14 days after the last review. If none of the developer's works on it will be set to Medium Priority again.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Gio

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #56 on: 03 09, 2020, 01:31:45 pm »
Nice Suggestion Cuz Here FPS is always high but in LS is Lows much example in Rodeo Bank I have max 35 FPS cuz of place around is too much building and players too cuz near is Spawn also we can get here Engine Part Like We Are Getting Oils from LS oil and etc
Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
[2018-06-08]Gio#F (STaR123321) joined the group. Invited by 1337#Ganzo|>CF (kh@lilo)

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #57 on: 03 09, 2020, 06:18:45 pm »
I want to support this. The new system that can be added will bring more fun and interest to players. Compared to the existing ones, which are repetitive, adding this to the system is a great idea. This is favorable in any side and will not harm in any ways. The location is fit for AR since it has open space and can have different strategies and tactics for escapes and pursuit. And seems players are interested, it is obvious that players are looking for something new and exciting. For these reasons, I vote positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline SergioMorello

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: SergioMorello
« Reply #58 on: 04 09, 2020, 03:47:37 pm »
I'm truly in favor of this new AR. I think it would bring a change in criminal activity which most of us is familiar with. Therefore I vote positive :tick:
“Know your worth, then add tax.”

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #59 on: 05 09, 2020, 12:56:33 am »
I liked this suggestion, although I was expected to make a riot map at that location, but the idea of ​​having an armed robbery is cool.  After all if you want me to do the mapping you can count on my help.  The place is a little open, you can put as little object as possible to avoid lag.  You have my positive vote.  :tick:
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -