Author Topic: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)  (Read 7564 times)

Offline PetroSailor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #60 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:06:05 am »
I like the location. It's far out and adds diversity to the server's current armed robbery cycle. We should have more armed robberies and criminal events spread throughout the map. It will also put some use to that area that is mostly untouched. I vote positive.

Offline Amelia

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: COI-Amelia[FBI]
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #61 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:47:45 am »
I think it's a good suggestion because most players are bored of not changing, this will add a lot of activities in the streets and public places, and this place is definitely very beautiful and I hope to see more changes in the future. I'm Positive

Offline Pandita

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Pandita
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #62 on: 05 09, 2020, 06:09:44 am »
It's a great idea, it helps a lot to improve players' FPS. Most of my time in CIT I am in AR and it is annoying to play with low FPS, it is also a really significant change, lately the AR locations have been repeated a lot, it becomes routine and boring. My vote is positive.

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #63 on: 06 09, 2020, 12:56:49 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 54 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic will be marked as a high priority once again when we have a free spot.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: [++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)
« Reply #64 on: 09 09, 2020, 09:07:07 am »
I like the idea of adding a new AR, and the one you pointed out is not bad at all. I don’t feel like there will be FPS drops since it’s an open area with few objects. I can already imagine sniping and attacking in this AR and it will be amazing .
 Voting Positive  :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #65 on: 09 09, 2020, 09:31:53 am »
This seems a great suggestion, I was looking forward for new ARs to get added and this could actually be good seeing there aren't many ARs near old OMC base and the reward seems reasonable as well so I think if this AR gets added it would be pretty cool, I would like to point out that this AR could also cause alot of trouble for some players seeing that there are few maps like (Iron factory) which I think is completely opposite to Car Dealer, But I guess players would have to manage somehow. Postive anyway
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline BoSs

• Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
« Reply #66 on: 09 09, 2020, 09:34:47 am »
Hello guys
I totally agree with you, this is very new and I really like this is a good idea, The suggestion is great, the AR location is interesting and well chosen, and the rewards are well calculated, and This AR will be great because policemen and soldiers will need to plan some additional tactics to attack or escape, I'll vote Positive, Good Luck.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline Adahan

• Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #67 on: 10 09, 2020, 09:29:19 am »
I think everything is completed with this suggestion after 5 pages of comments. 65k worth engine parts is fair in my opinion. And I'm currently bored of the current arls and looking for a new adventure.Location is good some good road blocks and some good escape routes can be found there. And I'm giving upvote ( Positive) and I want to see this in game asap. :tick:

Offline bloodyhell

• glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #68 on: 10 09, 2020, 01:41:18 pm »
I think it will be a great idea , because personally I'm bored from the current armed robbery and I believe most of the players are bored as well.The place looks good enough since it's not crowded so I don't think this location will really cause FPS drops.Also the Price make sense in my opinion and it's balanced.I'm voting positive

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #69 on: 16 09, 2020, 05:55:03 pm »
Marked as High Priority with 59 positive votes.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
Re: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)
« Reply #70 on: 16 09, 2020, 07:32:51 pm »
We really need a new armed robbery. And I've had this feeling of having new armed robberies/additions. And even though, I also highly believe that it'll be more good. And I myself so bored as the guys said from the current armed robbery, so why not. I am positive
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Izack

• The More Damaged You Are, The Stronger You Are
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR-DSA
  • Ingame: Izack-Izack2
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #71 on: 18 09, 2020, 07:58:00 am »
This would be a very good idea, I believe that the criminal community as well as the police, would be blessed with a new armed robbery, since the current ones are somewhat repetitive, if new ones could be added on criminal acts and armed robberies. it would be great, my vote is  :tick:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present

Jan 14th: @Johan_Uriarte  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Omar + Kuldeep

Offline Laurel

• Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #72 on: 18 09, 2020, 09:19:21 am »
I think this AR is nice but a few additions can be made, for example we can add places where we can protect ourselves, otherwise the cops will be much more advantageous from the outside, there is no place to hide the Criminals and AR ends before it starts, but it is a nice option, I also seem like 50engine part is a bit too much, because If there is 50 engine parts (I want to give an example from myself) I strip each AR at least 3 times, sometimes I can strip it up to 4 times, so 4 AR = 200 Engine Parts, which is 200 x 600 = 120K Money, and this If we think that AR gets there 4-5 times in 1 hour, instead of increasing the limit of 430K per hour (with VIP), we can raise money up to 850-900K instead of 430K, and already Drugs come at least 500 each hour and If I sell it, we can raise more than 1M and that would be unfair, but my vote is positive  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #73 on: 18 09, 2020, 06:19:48 pm »
- Added a new armed robbery 'car parts dealer' which gives engine parts instead of money as a reward. (Arran + EfeC)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.