Author Topic: [++] Reduce fuel transporter job requirements for each level by 10%  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Good day community!

I am here suggesting to reduce the levels of fuel transporter job and make it a bit easier to level up in each level, without difficulties. I will mention everything, so take your take and vote fairly without rushing. Take your time and read it all.

Alright, majority of civilians are aware of the fuel transporter occupation is one of the hardest job to level up and especially between L9 - L10, it take at least one month with out switching to another job in order to level up. So reducing the current requirements for each level by 10% would solve such problem, and sometimes the distance is quite nearby so it would be better if we reduce the current levels in order to level up and I am assure that it will encourage many civilians to work as Fuel Transporter to level up and improve their civilian stats and automatically every civilian has done L10 as FT he'll switch to the next occupation. I asked few State Officials about the current job requirements for each level, they totally agreed that we have to reduce FT requirements for each level by 10%. Keep in mind that each hour you work as fuel transporter you'll get around 9,000 miles. which is around 68 hours to done level 10 and it's really long duration.

Current requirements for each level:

L0: 0 Miles, Nature Hater
L1: 4500 Miles, Tank Cleaner
L2: 13,500 Miles, Monoxide Fan
L3: 31,500 Miles, Water Poisoner
L4: 58,500 Miles, Licensed Polluter
L5: 99,000 Miles, Oil Addict
L6: 153,000 Miles, Petrol Transporter
L7: 225,000 Miles, Diesel Transporter
L8: 342,000 Miles, Bitumen Transporter
L9: 477,000 Miles, Oil Expert
L10: 616,500 Miles, God of Pollution

New requirements for each level: Reduced by 10%
L0: 0 Miles, Nature Hater
L1: 4050 Miles, Tank Cleaner
L2: 12,150 Miles, Monoxide Fan
L3: 28,350 Miles, Water Poisoner
L4: 52,650 Miles, Licensed Polluter
L5: 89,100 Miles, Oil Addict
L6: 137,700 Miles, Petrol Transporter
L7: 202,500 Miles, Diesel Transporter
L8: 307,800 Miles, Bitumen Transporter
L9: 429,300 Miles, Oil Expert
L10: 554,850 Miles, God of Pollution

Therefore, it will be balanced as other jobs and save us the time to work another occupation except fuel transporter. So read everything above before you state your opinion. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 13 09, 2020, 09:46:45 am by Diamond »
Angel of darkness.

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Re: Reduce fuel transporter job requirements for each level by 10%
« Reply #1 on: 17 07, 2020, 12:06:21 pm »
Fuel Transporter and Taxi Driver  pretty much have the SAME difficulty of leveling up IN MY POINT OF VIEW.  Most of times I dont really see anyone playing the job when searching "fuel transporter" on /stats sometimes I only see three workers or sometimes 2 workers only. In some times I ask my civillian friends in /fmsg how easy it is from the start but it will get difficult level by level. I believe reducing the requirements for Fuel Transporter for 10% is gonna bring back their interest in the job and play it again mostly for oils.

Im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this idea.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #2 on: 17 07, 2020, 12:08:29 pm »
hello @Liso. this proposal is great I did FT to L7 and early L8 but 342k is really too much so your idea of 10% reduction in work is really great and I want to support this to help players easily do more as well as Few  when they do FT
so I am sure each level will change. And it will be useful for players. Making FT saves time and reduces 10% will not harm your current Level, So I vote Positive :tick:
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 17 07, 2020, 05:00:04 pm »
In my opinion, I think the problem with the current FT system is the progress you get. For example, you got a destination which is 6,600m and then after you deliver it, it will only give less than 1k progress. That is the reason why it is difficult to level up. And I think there is no difference in payment even you level it up. So for at least 10% progress decrease in progress requirement (even though it won't really make a huge difference), it will be a reasonable change and probably might help civilians in doing Fuel Transporter Job.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Online TheCwN

• Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #4 on: 17 07, 2020, 05:11:02 pm »
I'm a civilian player. As far as I observe, Fuel Transporter job is not really a very preferred job, the reason is probably that the level requirements are very high and I think it should be reduced as you said. So we can make this job more easier for more civilian players, I want to vote positive.

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • Senior Community Member
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD/B13
« Reply #5 on: 17 07, 2020, 11:45:39 pm »
The job is quite unpopular at the moment and we don’t necessarily need to lower the requirements just to be able to level up faster, we should primarily attract everyone’s attention to it because it will now be balanced compared to other similar jobs. I tried working as one and I could tell the promotion requirements were indeed high. I’m supporting your idea.

Positive.
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #6 on: 18 07, 2020, 12:14:39 am »
Fuel Transporter is one of the hardest jobs right now even each hour you work as fuel transporter you get around 9,000 miles. Reducing it sounds making it easier a bit and it's not harmful in my opinion. Also, I think this suggestion is gonna make it popular a job. So, I'm Positive!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #7 on: 18 07, 2020, 12:19:19 am »
Since I'm a civilian group leader, I think that this suggestion is a really good one, Not to mention that it's one of the hardest jobs to level up or to get L10 from it, Reducing it with 10%, in my opinion, is not a big deal but I also think that it will make the job back played by all CIT players not only civilian players, Also I see nothing wrong in adding it but I think that it's worth it and will make the civilian side active more than the usual,

Positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #8 on: 18 07, 2020, 01:21:44 am »
Hey, I like the idea of yours about reducing the fuel transporter job requirements for each level by 10%, why? Because, the job is pretty hard to level up from my own experience, because I'm already an L10 Fuel Transporter right now and it took me a lot of time and patience to level it up. I'll give this suggestion a Positive vote.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline peace.

• New Community Member
  • okay. not okay
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Peace
« Reply #9 on: 18 07, 2020, 01:51:18 am »
Hello Liso. I'm also looking forward for this buff. The value percent you offered as a decrease is not much relieving, but I still believe this is a simple necessity for the future of civilian role. My vote is POSITIVE  :tick:

Offline Jasper

• New Community Member
  • الشهداء لا يخلفون ورائهم أيتاماً بل مشاريع ثأر
  • Group: XXX
  • Squad: XXX
« Reply #10 on: 18 07, 2020, 04:22:10 pm »
In my opinion, it will improve the civilian side and the fuel transporter job because it's really hard to level up in especially that job. So it would be good if it get reduce by 10% and I am pretty sure it will be helpful and supportive to civilians and encourage them to work fuel transporter, I am positive
x
2013 CIT Player and Proud.

Offline Roxen

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #11 on: 18 07, 2020, 04:44:31 pm »
I really like the idea of Reducing the requirement of the job, simply it would be much easier for players to reach high levels and don't waste a lot of time at 1 job so they can get a chance to play and test new and more jobs, as u said u need around 68 hours to reach Level 10  that's too much tbh after the 10% reducing it will be around  60 hours saving around 8 hours isn't really bad I'm supporting this suggestion Positive
« Last Edit: 19 07, 2020, 12:12:16 pm by Roxen »
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #12 on: 18 07, 2020, 05:44:20 pm »
Well, I am not a civilian since I am a cop. But, I tried some jobs on that side and I noticed that there are so many easy jobs like iron miners and others. Besides, there are some hard jobs like fuel transporter that made me nervous about wasting so much time on it instead of trying other jobs since fuel transporter is not the only job. That's why I decided to not work as a fuel transporter anymore. But when I saw this suggestion, I really felt happy because I and some people who share my opinion will be able to try this job again and level up faster than before regardless that we will have fun instead of being nervous and it may become a popular job in the civilians' side. I am positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Inno#

• Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
  • Ingame: Inno#
« Reply #13 on: 18 07, 2020, 07:03:35 pm »
Gonna go for Positive on this one.

In my opinion, the addition of this feature would prove to introduce major changed to the civilian side as we all know it's really hard to level up as a fuel transporter, so I feel that a mere reduction of 10% would be great and moreover.

It will encourage many civilians to work as a fuel transporter in order to achieve higher levels than that of their current status and eventually improving their civilian stats. I am supporting this suggestion

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #14 on: 18 07, 2020, 07:27:21 pm »
I am willing to Upvote this. Well, I am not much of a civilian player, but I do know that it is relatively harder to level up as a fuel transporter. I realize that the addition of this feature can very much prove to be helpful in the near future.
Most of all, looking at the benefits, Many civilians will actually gain confidence and interest in this job. In my opinion, it will make it even more playable and enjoyable for everyone.