Author Topic: [++] Reduce fuel transporter job requirements for each level by 10%  (Read 3941 times)

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
Extraordinary idea, it might motivate the players to play it again, and it is a hard job. Many players stopped playing it as it is hard to level up when we'll do reduce the players will love it and work hard to level it. In the past, the job was most-active. Undoubtedly I am voting positive.
« Last Edit: 29 08, 2020, 10:08:45 am by Aerith »
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline bloodyhell

• Junior Community Member
  • glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
I think it's a great idea in my opinion,because according to my experience in the civilian side.i noticed that many players are stopping their progress when they reach L8-L9 in this job.I guess adding this update will motivate many players to reach level 10.
Positive

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
29 positives, 1 negative.

Marked as a high priority
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline WizarD

• The Magician
  • L4 Staff
  • Have a great day!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: [CIT]WizarD
I've worked as a fuel transporter for some time and it's easy to level up in the early levels but it's very hard to level up when you reach level +6 as the requirements are hard to achieve and take a lot of time. Also I've noticed that only few players play as fuel transporter so I think this suggestion will incourage the players to play it more often
I will be upvoting for this suggestion.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
There are few things in the Fuel Transporter more difficult than trying to be the L10.Of course, being an L10 in any job is a good thing for people who play civil.It is also a valuable job because it is one of the few jobs that gives oil.In such a job, being an L10 would benefit everyone.I'M positive

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Izack

• The More Damaged You Are, The Stronger You Are
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: SGT-Izack#SAS
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
My vote is  :tick: , in this case if the requirements of this job should be reduced, in this way you can get even easier to L10, there are also new ones who know this job and it is complicated for them just like the rest of the community in the time to level up
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present

Jan 14th: @Johan_Uriarte  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Omar + Kuldeep

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Seeing the current requirements of Fuel transporter, This could be an great addition as it would save everyone's time and wouldn't effect the system much either, This might make fuel transporter more active and probably would be helpful for many players who are about to get level 10. I don't mind this Addition as it's actually pretty cool. Postive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Hello, Good day/evening,

This is a good idea to be added in-game because the current fuel transporter is wasting time compared to the other jobs. The civilian side will attract to make this job Level 10 and this job is one of the most profitable because of these resources. reducing 10% to this suggestion will be the more active to play on this and less hustle for making effort for this job. I don't see anything harmful effect on our community and there is no disadvantage too. I'm going to vote POSITIVE Good luck with the other votes buddy.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
34 positives and 1 negative. 15 days passed since it was marked as a high priority.

4- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 14 days after the last review. If none of the developer's works on it will be set to Medium Priority again. Also, if we already have 5 High Priority suggestions, we won't add more until the current ones get handled.

15 days passed since it was marked as a high priority. Marking the topic as medium priority now.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Lone

• New Community Member
  • The Harbinger
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Lone
  • Squad: unstoppable
We all know that many civilian jobs are very difficult to raise the level (iron miner, taxi driver, fuel transporter, etc...) and it takes us even more than 2 weeks in some cases (i've been trying to get L10 of iron miner for 1 month). Lowering the requirements would be a good idea although in this case it is only for fuel transporter. Positive.
- Former Leader and Honorable of SAS.

Offline iCrazyCat

• ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Good suggestion, I myself, have experienced this and it does indeed take you a long duration of time on the top Levels of this work. I might not have much experience on all civilians jobs, but after seeing other replies, the community is saying that it is indeed one of the longest lasting jobs to make it to L10.
 So Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Adahan

• Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
Well I'm afraid of the high level requirements in this job so I didn't work as Fuel Transporter. I prefered easier jobs to get L10. With this update I can get motivated and work as Fuel Transporter. Looking for this in game asap! Positive :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Reduced fuel transporter level up requirements by 10%. (Arran + Liso)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.