Author Topic: Adding a new variant of the Infernus  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Madama

• New Community Member
  • Where the sky has no limits ✨
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
Adding a new variant of the Infernus
« on: 04 09, 2020, 07:35:06 am »
Hello everyone!
So, This suggest is very simple. As we already know, our infernus has only two variants.
The first is a normal infernus, and the second is a tuned one.
Well. I would like to diluting these paints a little, and adding this wonderful, and unnecessary variant.
It weighs only 240kb, like Extrime's Super GT. I think that many will appreciate this variant and will be glad to use it. 8)
Because probably the old variants are too annoyed.

Pictures:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qy8fus5wj5xvjdr/44354-infernus-convertible.zip/file

Thanks for attention!

« Last Edit: 10 09, 2020, 11:47:25 am by Vampire »

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding a new variant of the Infernus
« Reply #1 on: 04 09, 2020, 08:16:48 am »
Infernus is one of my favorite cars but the tuning range is limited with only 2 variants. As a popular car 2 variants isn't enough. Actually instead of just this only convertible we can add some more variants as you know some vehicles got lot's of variants such as Freeway or Bloodring Banger. And I got 2 mods that can be added as 4th. Adding those would make CIT's tuner community very happy.My vote is positive and if you want to add the mods I mentioned check the links down bellow. Positive! :tick:

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/100804-infernus-gt2/
This one has a big body kit like a real GT race car and small size.
https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/91980-new-infernus/
And this one is also small size  and it is a targa top mod which looks awesome.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #2 on: 04 09, 2020, 08:21:52 am »
Infernus is a good and fast tool that many players use.For this reason, I think it deserves enough to have nice variants.In this way, very similar infernus numbers will also be reduced.Some players like their vehicles to be unique.For these reasons I'm positive :tick:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #3 on: 04 09, 2020, 10:37:36 am »
Wow ,I absolutely love this variant I will be using this is it makes it through ,I own a cabriolet and I love them since then .I saw this and I fell in love ,it looks amazing ,it doesn’t take much space ,and it won’t harm anyone adding this variant .
 Therefore I will vote Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Gio

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #4 on: 04 09, 2020, 10:58:16 am »
Oho Its Sounds Good Im Gonna Use This Variant on my infernus but imnot Infe User and Infe dont have many users but after this variant I think Infer will get Many users cuz its sounds great
Positive  :tick:
Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
[2018-06-08]Gio#F (STaR123321) joined the group. Invited by 1337#Ganzo|>CF (kh@lilo)

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 04 09, 2020, 11:23:24 am »
The Design Is neat. We never had A Infernus Variant before and this looks cool to be the First one. Also seeing from others response, Everyone Liked it. I Will vote Positive :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline BoSs

• Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
« Reply #6 on: 04 09, 2020, 11:29:15 am »
The infernal car is one of the best cars in the game and it is one of the best cars I have, and I totally agree with you about this change because the sound is very cool and this car will go for the better Positive :tick:.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #7 on: 04 09, 2020, 04:48:57 pm »
That suggestion reminds me of that one https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=364535.0 ( the new variant of Super GT )
Regards to this suggestion, Infernus is one of the fastest vehicles in the game. But unfortunately, there is no variant for such a vehicle so in my opinion, that suggestion sounds helpful as I've checked the variant and it looks similar to the Super GT car. I suppose, Infernus is useful car by the players in the whole community and I believe that addition will make many players use infernus even more than now. Needless to say that Infernus is a popular vehicle and might improve that car itself. Therefore, I don't think that suggestion will cause any harm yet it will entertain the community more while using that new variant and also bring happiness to players who are using infernus car daily nor continuously. Thus, I'll be supporting the suggestion.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #8 on: 04 09, 2020, 05:47:05 pm »
I agree. Infernus is one of the vehicles that mostly used by players. This vehicle has many good paint jobs, and even personal, group, and squad shaders. In addition to that, it has a good handling and good speed which makes it a good vehicle to use. Adding variant to this will be a good thing as this will probably used by players. It can also fit for new design ideas that can be used to compete in car shows. Also, compared to other vehicles, it has limited variants too which is a downside because this vehicle is most likely to be used than those other vehicles with lots of variants. Great idea. Positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
« Reply #9 on: 04 09, 2020, 11:14:22 pm »
All positive on that suggestion but this varriant will eat my fps or what can y explain please? not all of us got that OP pc  btw I liked alot. am positive if its not kill my fps in ls.  :tick:

Offline NewPunk

• Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
« Reply #10 on: 05 09, 2020, 01:38:41 am »
Hello there,
Infernus is one of the best cars in the game that can be use in designing, display in a carshow with a good shader. The infernus have a nice view even though no design a plain car, I hopefully would be glad when have a new variant style in infernus and also other players who always designing infernus this can be a good style for players that have a new mod. Positive.

Offline PetroSailor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:01:35 am »
It looks good, so yeah why not. I'll support anything to shift the meta away from the incredibly overpowered banshee. We need more diversity. I vote positive.

Offline Amelia

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: COI-Amelia[FBI]
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #12 on: 05 09, 2020, 05:40:40 am »
Wow that's an amazing suggestion, I Love the new awesome additions like your suggestion  of course i'm Positive Because this will add a new feature to this car, and I am sure that many will use it because it is very wonderful ,And it will be useful for some people who like cars like this.

Offline RuDz

• Life is music <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: RuDz
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #13 on: 05 09, 2020, 08:45:00 am »
Okay. I really like this variant. It does look neat and I will definitely use it. I hope many people will like it. I vote Positive.
Ex. DJ
Ex. Guide
''Do not underestimate my awareness of my surroundings, as I have already observed everything well in advance.
Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.,,

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #14 on: 05 09, 2020, 06:32:36 pm »
Well as you see many people already voted positive and want this in game fast. So do I. I don't like the Infernus' style so I don't drive it. But this new roadster variant looks cool and I think I will use it when this gets added. My vote is Positive! :tick: