Author Topic: How can I send my tag color to my friend for free, and is it allowed?  (Read 1666 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
My friend is more active than me and I wanted to give him my tag color because he's a good friend, I was going to sell it for $1 but I get a message saying the minimum selling price is $300m. So I decided to ask a player to lend him $300m so my friend can buy the tag color from me > and I will give the $300m back to the original player. So I have some questions;

1 - Is that allowed? Or is it considered an unguaranteed transfer?
2 - I'm only DL1, is there a limit of how much money I can send per day or week? Or can I immediately send the $300m back?
3 - Is there another way to give it?

Thanks in advance!
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Bahoji10

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Secret Services
  • Ingame: Bahoji10
Hello there!

You can have a look at the rules to see if that is against the rules, and first of all Yes, you can transform the tag color if the person lended a 300m but that will be rare since people dont want to get risked of scamming, But still you can transform the 300m to your friend then it goes to you then you give it to the person who lended the 300m.

Please do not hesistate to ask for more questions and we will answer it ASAP.

Sincerely,

Bahoji10

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
1. It's best not to do that, you shouldn't trust anybody.
2. There is a transfer limit of $300,000,000 per 7 days. Even for DL1. It is shown how much you can transfer and when the limit resets in B > Event times.
3. Sell your tag color for 360 million and then transfer that money to the player whom you want to give the tag color to directly, then that player can purchase a tag color from someone else.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Thank you, this can be locked.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.