Author Topic: Addition of a new Police Detective skin  (Read 6471 times)

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Addition of a new Police Detective skin
« on: 18 12, 2020, 05:49:57 pm »
EDIT: Added the link.
Greetings. today I would like to talk about re-adding the Claude-like Detective skin that existed before and looked familiar to ID 1007.
A capture of the old one from USNS' Hostage Rescue video:

Except, no beard. it had a pink shirt and an overall formal suit. now, this one I'm presenting here is even way better than the old one. lets take a look at it.

It obviously has a way better and detailed look. has a revolver holster which gives a very realistic reprsentation of how a detective looks like while in action, seems shader-able I assume, which is just so great and it almost fits all Law groups' themes. the skin has so much potential from what it looks like, might replace the revolver with a Desert eagle and the list goes on.(Not very sure but making an assumption as the shader looks GTA SA original so there's a very high possibility.)
https://www.upload.ee/files/5763955/Detective_LaVetta.rar.html
The file you'll be looking for is, Formal shirt
The skin's total size is 264KBs, so there's no argument about it's size.

Has no effect on the original ID as it's a Cop-Restricted skin for all I know.
UPDATE: Changed it to apply to Police Detective job as I already had it on mind and some voters even suggested it. I thought Police Officer would be the most used job but that skin could attract people to use the Detective job sometimes I guess.
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2021, 06:17:26 pm by Brian »

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Re: Addition of a new Police Officer skin
« Reply #1 on: 18 12, 2020, 11:34:40 pm »
Well its ok but a little quality on the skin wouldn't hurt because I dont see too much quality on the skin at all. The skin will bring more realism to the game that's obviously but we all know we like quality implemented to the game. For example: Quality road i'll go Positive.

EDIT: I forgot say something and its that I believe this skin get implemented in the game i'm pretty sure LAW side will have more people in since this skin brings too much realism and roleplay into the game. Good luck  :).
« Last Edit: 18 12, 2020, 11:47:33 pm by GaMeFeR »

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 18 12, 2020, 11:36:18 pm »
I don't think this skin was ever used in CIT  ??? but it's cool and looks GTA SA style

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #3 on: 19 12, 2020, 12:06:50 am »
Well its ok but a little quality on the skin wouldn't hurt because I dont see too much quality on the skin at all. The skin will bring more realism to the game that's obviously but we all know we like quality implemented to the game. For example: Quality road i'll go Positive.
As I said, It's like any cop skin except it's a piece of gold, anyone could turn it into a completely reworked, shadered skin with modern textures. the game doesn't have much of those kinda skins in the end.
I don't think this skin was ever used in CIT  ??? but it's cool and looks GTA SA style
This specific skin has not been used in CIT before but it's face is familiar to the previous one in a way, that's why I mentioned it.
« Last Edit: 19 12, 2020, 12:38:52 am by Mohammad. »

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #4 on: 19 12, 2020, 07:08:35 am »
This skin look cool, and it suits the detective job. I like this skin, the skin looks cool, I like it. This skin should be added in the detective job. It would bring some reality unlike other skins in which they wear cop's suit. Good luck with the other votes. Positive
« Last Edit: 19 12, 2020, 07:10:57 am by ScarFace. »

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #5 on: 19 12, 2020, 11:54:23 am »
It is a nice skin, I love it. Its size is so small, which will make it easier to be implemented. Also, none is using the current skin, cause it's ugly, but the one you suggested is cool. I'm positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Lastking

• New Community Member
  • Stay Humble
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Lastking
« Reply #6 on: 19 12, 2020, 05:23:43 pm »
This is good one. I like that and it's unique. This suggestion skin is absolutly better than ID 60 so this is why I am positive this suggestion.

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #7 on: 19 12, 2020, 06:26:33 pm »
New Police Officers skin is will be good.Lookin good and different.I'm positive :tick:

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #8 on: 19 12, 2020, 09:52:45 pm »
It looks a good skin to be honest and suits GTA SA and it is simple. I see no harm if we add this to the game because it is going to attract many cops and not to mention that the size is small so it's not a big deal.Positive :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
« Reply #9 on: 20 12, 2020, 01:15:23 pm »
Adding new police skin is a good idea in the first place, Explanation are detailed sounds good for me. It's quite nice majority of police officers will be using the new skin, if this successfully added. I'm Positive for this idea

Offline Western

• lol
« Reply #10 on: 20 12, 2020, 04:41:27 pm »
Yeah modded skins are ass, this one is pretty nice to be honest. Besides 170 or 174 (The detective skin, don’t know the new id), it’s prolly one of the skins I would use if I were to be a cop again. One more thing @Mohammad , there doesn’t have to be an ID to replace skins with, Brian adds IDs without actually replacing them anymore, like all those ID 1000’s you see in the clothing shop. 

Offline Mubii

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 20 12, 2020, 05:31:52 pm »
Making use of those skin which are not in used is pretty good thing. I like the texture of skin, and it might be good for shader also. I am positive with this suggestion  :tick:
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline Avices

• Group: SonsOfAnarchy
Re: Addition of a new Police Detective skin
« Reply #12 on: 20 12, 2020, 07:18:40 pm »
there are a lot of skin in the LSPD out of which none are right for me, rub This skin looks good looking at him like a detective guy and It will suit the cops well, my vote will is Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #13 on: 21 12, 2020, 07:20:49 pm »
This skin looks great of all sides of the details, it's gonna be a good addition for the cops and alot of the officers would like to wear it and play by it, also it won't hurt if we got a new designs. I'm Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Ghost Recon

• New Community Member
  • And God Said , "Let There Be Marines "
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Ghost Recon
  • Squad: COMANF
« Reply #14 on: 21 12, 2020, 10:10:45 pm »
An Interesting Skin, be Cool in GTA SA Style, fits perfectly as a detective uniform :tick:
. Founder Us Marine Corps 
. Ex Captain Task Force