Author Topic: Facing delay  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Charly

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
Facing delay
« on: 15 05, 2020, 02:39:51 am »
I'm facing an issue in-game, I'm having lag/delay even my internet is completely fine. I've tested my internet on other games and it works perfectly, also on youtube, etc. So I don't know why I'm facing this problem. This problem started 5-6 hours ago.

Screenshot of my internet speed test: https://prnt.sc/sh1bw4

Any solutions?
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

Offline NoobStar

• The Hellstorm
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: NoobStar
  • Squad: Vendetta
Re: Facing delay
« Reply #1 on: 15 05, 2020, 03:04:15 am »
Greetings,
I was online few hours again and I faced the same problem while my internet is stable. I think that server was lagging a bit in that period, or it might be the problem with your isp. Is there anyone using the internet while you play? If the delay isn't fixed yet, I recommand you to Close any background websites and programs and to connect your device to Your router via an Ethernet Cable.
If there problem is related to server, It will be fixed as soon as a developer notice that lag.

Offline Hobart.

• Regular Community Member
  • ~(2014 - 2020)~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Hobart.
« Reply #2 on: 15 05, 2020, 04:24:26 am »
Maybe you have been running MTA since a long time or for hours and your pc has low specs. If yes then its normal to face such things, its good some times to restart MTA the lag will reduce , its like refreshing it many problems get fixed by that
Formely known as Aymen.

Offline Charly

« Reply #3 on: 15 05, 2020, 05:19:59 am »
Hey, thanks for your answers.

Maybe you have been running MTA since a long time or for hours and your pc has low specs. If yes then its normal to face such things, its good some times to restart MTA the lag will reduce , its like refreshing it many problems get fixed by that

My problem is not related about FPS or PC specs problem, my FPS is 50+ most of the times.

Greetings,
I was online few hours again and I faced the same problem while my internet is stable. I think that server was lagging a bit in that period, or it might be the problem with your isp. Is there anyone using the internet while you play? If the delay isn't fixed yet, I recommand you to Close any background websites and programs and to connect your device to Your router via an Ethernet Cable.
If there problem is related to server, It will be fixed as soon as a developer notice that lag.

Ethernet cable is connected, and my internet speed and my local ping is good as you can see in the screenshot I provided. I tried other servers and this issue is only with CIT.

I recorded a video to show you what I'm talking about:

Show content

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #4 on: 15 05, 2020, 06:00:17 am »
The same thing kept happening to me. My ping is usually at like 85 and I have decent internet speed. I also have 50+ fps constantly, so I was kind of confused as to why this kept happening. People always say in team chat or main chat that the server is lagging or something, so I never really took it as a big deal. But it could just be a problem with the server, not you. But I would like to hear proposed solutions as the same thing keeps happening to me.

Offline Phobia

• Junior Community Member
  • The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: Phobia
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #5 on: 15 05, 2020, 07:09:17 am »
I was online during the time you recorded the video, And I can confirm that the server was not experiencing any kind of lag at that time.
As you said that this problem only happens with CIT. There might be an issue with the routing that your ISP uses especially due to the traffic these days. Have you tried connecting with a VPN?

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #6 on: 15 05, 2020, 10:28:05 am »
I had this problem too, so maybe the problem because of the stress on internet nowadays because many people are staying at home for long time, but I am in a developing country, so in your case I think your internet connection is very fast but not stable, because if the connection is slow and stable, then you will see high ping not "NETWORK TROUBLE", so "NETWORK TROUBLE" mean that there is no internet or the internet is not decent to run MTA.

Solution:
Check my topics in general guide to fix the stability of your internet connection and you can change your ADSL Modulation for the best connection without lags, you choose it from your router
Show content
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Charly

« Reply #7 on: 16 05, 2020, 12:42:43 am »
Alright so my problem is fixed, even though it got fixed by itself. I mean, I wake up today and tried to join CIT and it was working perfectly so I don't know what could've happened that caused this problem.

Anyways you can lock this, thanks for your replies.