Author Topic: iCUE (Program for my Corsair Mouse) Changing DPI got me banned for AutoHotKey.  (Read 1517 times)

Offline SlumberDust

YearsYearsYears
When I toggle my iCUE program to change DPI Settings for my mouse. I got disconnected and it detected AutoHotKey.
I was surprised, Tried to connect again, Then another detection. When I close the program. I saw that I was banned for 22 minutes.

It's unfair for stamping my serial being banned for AutoHotKey.

Account:SlumberDust
In-Game Name:W0l0l0
Serial:92ACCC42581C02D17C9AA114B5B5FA43

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/Alos1tl

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
Editing the mouse settings while playing will case many problem, the MTA will considers that as a hacking or cheating, so if you can apply the settings which you want before opening MTA, do it.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
Using 3rd party programs is delivered by the game and the server itself and gives you automatic bans. You need to avoid using programs like this. If there is any software program available for your mouse, you can easily adjust the mouse settings from there, but you can be banned again if you try with different programs.

Offline SlumberDust

YearsYearsYears
I totally understand the system, Using a 3rd party program to gain an adventage is bad.
All I did was change DPI,l and I use the program to change my RGB lights. It's more a 3rd party program for my mouse that came with it.

NOTE:The Program came with my mouse.

Again I understand the system detection, I don't care about the 30 minutes ban I got. I just want the punishment removed from my punishlog.

as we all know punishlog is what represent your gameplay behaviour, Let's say I want to join a GANG and they ask for a screenshot of my Punishlog, Well that's not a very good representation of your account is it? :azn:

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Those ban lines don't get removed from your punishlog as they're not a big deal when it comes to applying for groups/squads. They're saved under your serial not account anyway.