Author Topic: Be your own Designer  (Read 3778 times)

Offline KnOwN

• Junior Community Member
  • Be wise, don't regret.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: KnOwN
Be your own Designer
« on: 09 03, 2017, 12:15:36 pm »

Hello dear community. I'm here to show you a quite nice page about designing. You can create your own stuff there, without any hard work!
Let's get right into it!

Subject 1 - Sign up
Visit their page (canva.com), and register quickly.

Subject 2 - Create a new design
 960x300 is a good Ratio to get into it.
Scroll down & go to ''Social Media & Email Headers'' category and click on ''Facebook Event Cover or Email Header'' - recommended.
Choose ''Facebook Event Cover'' for a little bit better quality.

Subject 3 - Editing
You can choose between several of templates. For example, the following one.

Double click on a text to change it to whatever you want.

Subject 4 - Designing
Also you can create your own stuff by using Shapes, Icons, Frames, Grids, etc.

Subject 5 - Uploading own pictures
1. Find your own picture.
2. ''Save image as''
3. Upload or just drag it.

Subject 6 - Share or Download

Seriously? Pay millions for a work that you can do within a very few minutes? Now you got the deal. Have a good day  :thumb:.
I'll be glad to help by answering any questions.
Trying to make my way

Rexion

Re: Be your own Designer
« Reply #1 on: 09 03, 2017, 06:13:15 pm »
What is it actually designs? And what thing is will help for MTA?

Offline KnOwN

• Be wise, don't regret.
« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 2017, 06:36:59 pm »
Seriously? Pay millions for a work that you can do within a very few minutes? Now you got the deal. Have a good day  :thumb:.
I'll be glad to help by answering any questions.
What is it actually designs? And what thing is will help for MTA?
Is it too hard to guess? Logos, banners for topics, profile pictures, anything design-related.
Trying to make my way

Offline Safi

• Group: Fight For Honor
  • Ingame: Safi
« Reply #3 on: 09 03, 2017, 09:16:06 pm »
May I be wrong, but I think you're sponsoring a website?
Anyway, people's pay millions to get a beutifull work that has been made by a professional designer. There is a difference from Professional Designer and using a website. I think this is totally useless because there are many other websites that allow you to design stuffs but people's don't use them and the motivation is the same that I've already stated above.
Just giving my opinion, my intention aren't to insult/provoke anyone.

Ex. In-game Italian Translator
Ex. In-game Guider
Ex. Criminal Boss
Ex. Criminal Group Level Manager
Current Fight For Honor HeadBoss

Offline KnOwN

• Be wise, don't regret.
« Reply #4 on: 09 03, 2017, 10:31:20 pm »
May I be wrong, but I think you're sponsoring a website?
Anyway, people's pay millions to get a beutifull work that has been made by a professional designer. There is a difference from Professional Designer and using a website. I think this is totally useless because there are many other websites that allow you to design stuffs but people's don't use them and the motivation is the same that I've already stated above.
Just giving my opinion, my intention aren't to insult/provoke anyone.
What's useless for you, isn't useless for others. But as you see it useless from your own perspective, then I won't argue with that. This website is unique, you can end up with something awesome within a short period of time. People don't have the courage to throw themselves into the designing duty as they find it hard and little bit energy consuming. And that is why I'm recommending Canva, which is really easy to use.
Trying to make my way

Offline Redfire

• Senior Community Member
  • Prometheus
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire
« Reply #5 on: 09 03, 2017, 11:32:29 pm »
I have no idea why people find this usless. Just used it, and it's a very efficient site if you want edit some of your screenshots and make them look better without wasting too much time. Also, a very useful guide with the screenshots, well done  :thumb:
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #6 on: 09 03, 2017, 11:57:42 pm »
Stupid people will find this useless, while they prove "how to register on cit2 forum" tutorial is totally useful.

This is one of the good tutorials/indications on the board. I'm gonna use it now hehe.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Rexion

« Reply #7 on: 10 03, 2017, 05:56:40 pm »
Is it too hard to guess? Logos, banners for topics, profile pictures, anything design-related.

I have read it and I understand it very well. It should be very easy to design graphics work with the help of AI the website I mean. As not all people understand the complete use and work of Adobe Software Collections of designs. Anyways nice work it will of course help a lot of people.  :thumb:

Offline Lxuraz

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 17 03, 2017, 06:17:19 pm »
Oh My God What a wonderful site that helps a lot thank you known, each person above said people pay millions could be designing their own design, and guess what these pictures are FB covers and logos are wonderful and may be better than half of the existing designs and in any case the person who wants and he is ready to pay it's his own choise to requestr or not, but let's get to our point KnOwn open this page to help some of the people also is trying to help us and keep in my mind that  he gave one example only.

Thank you Dear KnOwn

Regards
Lxuraz
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

Offline DesiigneR

• The Panda
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: DesiigneR
« Reply #9 on: 29 03, 2017, 02:14:37 pm »
I am photoshop designer and I design logos and u r wrong it do not take few minute, if u want to make perfect logo u need more than 20min
;)

Rexion

« Reply #10 on: 29 03, 2017, 03:18:40 pm »
I am photoshop designer and I design logos and u r wrong it do not take few minute, if u want to make perfect logo u need more than 20min

Actually this guide based and created for designing things in a particular website not in Photoshop and in that website you can create design of logos or other graphics design within few minutes.

Offline KnOwN

• Be wise, don't regret.
« Reply #11 on: 29 03, 2017, 06:39:07 pm »
You are in no position to tell me that I am wrong. If you need a day to come up with something cool, It doesn't mean others need more or less because everyone has his own experience and capabilities. Cheers.
Trying to make my way