Author Topic: Adding a new variant for the Super GT  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Senior Community Member
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
Adding a new variant for the Super GT
« on: 15 08, 2020, 12:50:20 pm »
I have recently noticed that the sport car Super GT has gained quite a lot of popularity in the server, as it's a really great car with good acceleration, almost no drag (if properly tuned) and has a solid price. The car is somewhat limited in terms of modding, as it currently doesn't have any variants. Sure you can change the wheels and the color, but I (and many others) don't think that's sufficient for this car.

Anyway, I'm suggesting to add a new variant, which turns the car into a convertible. I'm sure many players will appreciate and use this variant because the car will get a cool alter look, therefore making it distinctive from other Super GTs. The car also has custom default wheels, but it's up to the developer to decide whether to keep them or not.

It's also important to point out that the model is low poly, both .dff and .txd files count up to just 240kb, which will have little to no impact on the overall server performance.

Pictures:
Show content

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wgqhn03m4rqbudh/file

I have re-uploaded the model files as the download link on the original site is broken. Though I have still managed to extract the required contents of the mod, but incase anyone wants the original download link site you can find it here.
« Last Edit: 18 08, 2020, 06:32:08 pm by Vampire »

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
Re: Adding a new variant for the Super GT
« Reply #1 on: 15 08, 2020, 03:40:06 pm »
I tried this car alot of times and I liked it, but I sold it later because if I wanna spawn it, I need to go to any near recovrry pad or to my group base or to the parking where you can find your car, but adding new variant to this car will make it a pretty car and alot of people will buy it, and maybe I will re-buy it. I will be Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Zaqe

• Junior Community Member
  • I'm ur nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zaqe
« Reply #2 on: 15 08, 2020, 03:44:10 pm »
I will vote Positive for this suggestion, because I believe that this feature will cause no harm to anyone and it also looks really good as well. I think players will like it a lot too and also it can look good in like carshows etc and it looks like a good suggestion too. I think that its a good use of time and its worth to be added to this server.
8)

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
« Reply #3 on: 15 08, 2020, 05:13:44 pm »
a great idea
surely other players including me will agree with you on this opinion as now that the Super GT sports car has been around for a long time and the players are familiar with this type of car design, we should change the style of the car and make it more beautiful and more interesting for players
My vote is Positive :tick: :thumb:

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #4 on: 15 08, 2020, 05:29:03 pm »
This is a good idea. I hope this will be added soon. Having this new variant can add as option for players especially in designing a shader that can be used in Carshow event. Aside from it, since vehicle like these aren't common to be used by players, the addition of variant can make this more interesting and make a creative shader design. The presented variant is also cool and already provided the file which is more likely easy to be added in-game by developers. Positive.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 15 08, 2020, 06:18:44 pm »
This car actually needs some variants. This car is very under-rated. I used to have this car but its current style made me sell it. It will be easy for developers to add it and it is worth it. Although I don't see any harm in adding this. Thus my vote is Positive.

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #6 on: 16 08, 2020, 12:00:58 am »
The Super GT's a decent car and one of few who deserve an update like that.  It looks way better than it is with this variant you've provided. I think people will check out vehicles like that and even use them regularly if they get good additions like that. It doesn't seem to require alot of effort to be added either. Positive.

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #7 on: 16 08, 2020, 07:14:55 am »
yeh lately I see SuperGT is back in vogue and used by a lot of players, especially criminals because its acceleration is great, SuperGT in classic form is also great but adds a convertible design. It is also quite okay because without losing the beauty of the car, anyone who regularly uses it will support this because convertibles in real life are always more beautiful and luxurious. Previously I also quite liked Sannava so adding convertible details for SuperGT would also be great so I will support this. Postive
run fast fall hurt.

Offline Slow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #8 on: 16 08, 2020, 07:41:07 am »
The Super GT is unused because its current design isn't really attractive compared to other vehicles within its price range. By default, it lacks a variety of features that other vehicles have (such as being able to change the spoiler or toggle the hardtop on or off). Therefore, I believe that implementing this small addition would encourage people to use this car more often instead of the Banshee and similar vehicles, which are already overused and overrated. Lastly, the proposed variant looks gorgeous and adapts to the game, hence, I'm definitely supporting this.

Offline Inno#

• Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Inno#
« Reply #9 on: 16 08, 2020, 10:44:00 am »
According to me, the Super GT is a very underrated vehicle, and the only reason supporting this is the current variants available for it. I think this might actually prove to be a good solution to fix this and also this can increase interest among players to buy this vehicle, and of course use it more often. More importantly, Features like this can never possibly cause any sort of harm to the server, in the usual sense that is. Hence, I see no flaw in this suggestion and I will be upvoting the idea of its implementation!
Good luck.

Offline PiNo.

• Notable & Interesting people of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 16 08, 2020, 11:29:47 am »
Nice idea, upvoting this for sure! This vehicle 'Super GT' is popular at the moment. It's a great vehicle, I would love to see a new (1st variant) added to the server for this vehicle.

I used to have this car but its current style made me sell it.
Same for me, I used to drive in this vehicle always years ago, but because it wasn't the fastest anymore, and other cars had a much better look. It made me sell this car as well. But now, the most players bought this car back. So adding a variant like this would be nice!

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #11 on: 16 08, 2020, 11:35:09 am »
The Super GT definitely lacks customization, as it currently offers only few options such as changing the wheels and the colors. Adding this variant would definitely add the option to further customise the vehicle, therefore making it distinctive from other Super GTs.

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #12 on: 16 08, 2020, 02:23:02 pm »
Super GT is one my favourite car and I use it all the time , and yes there are few customization for super GT but adding a new variant will give it a new look as it is one of the under-rated car among others, so yea im voting this Positive
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #13 on: 16 08, 2020, 04:48:44 pm »
Super GT doesn't have so many drivers except newbies and this suggestion may fix it. I checked those photos of the new variant and those photos are cool. Also, we shouldn't forget that most of the newbies go and buy like Super GT cars from car shops which means that the new variant makes it better with appearance for drivers. Therefore, I'm going to go with Positive.
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 16 08, 2020, 09:59:05 pm »
Definitely positive for this, that Super GT variants looks dope and it suits the look and feel of the game as it's literally the Super GT without a rooftop. The car lacks in customization so this new variant will surely be welcomed by anybody who owns and regularly drives this vehicle, such as me. Also considering the small size of the mod file being only 240 kilobytes, 99.99% of the server won't feel the performance impact at all.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.