Author Topic: [A] CITNews | CatFYSH.  (Read 1045 times)

Offline CatFYSH

• Regular Community Member
  • Cat For Young Sneaker Heads.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: CatFYSH
[A] CITNews | CatFYSH.
« on: 16 01, 2020, 07:30:03 pm »

In-game name:CatFYSH
Account name:pop323
Serial:6B8CAAFC63C9CA9FE36EA87136AE0752
Discord account name (Name#ID):Catfish#3751
Country of residence: EG

Screen-shot of your playtime (/stats):https://prnt.sc/qooyve
Screen-shot of your punishment logs (/punishlog): https://prnt.sc/qop0bt

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News?(At least 100 words): Upon the creation I messaged Anuran to join, since I created a version of magazine called CITimes in before, it was longer, but the content wasn't that good. I love writing, also I am pretty much a good writer, moreover I have seen some points which the team needs, based on that I've decided to take a step and be a part of your team, where I would contribute with an article, or two. CIT News so far is the best version of the magazines, newspapers that was created here, you are around 5-6 and you are doing great, so it would be such amazing to join you, also I liked how you keep your standards high, you appreciate your members, and not accepting else unless they deserve to enter the team, hence. I am applying to contribute.
Do you have an Android or iOS phone?: IOS
Which page do you want to be a part of for publication?: Headlines, Server updates, or whatever the publication needs.
Have you made any poster related designs or any submission on Business Board?:not on business board, but I used to design my own template when I created my own newspaper so I am good with designs etc.
Prepare an example page with Canva and give a link here:https://prnt.sc/qoott4
P.S. the thoughts are unorganized and I think you test my designing and organizing skills so that caught most of my attention, hope you like it. Also (10% is an example not an accurate number)

I will not try to slide in any false news: Yes
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No
I will leak finished images or WIP pages even before its publication:No
« Last Edit: 17 01, 2020, 08:06:20 am by Anuran »

Offline Mora.

• Outstanding Community Member
  • D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mora
Re: CITNews | CatFYSH.
« Reply #1 on: 16 01, 2020, 08:17:47 pm »
Dear @CatFYSH

Your application to join the CIT News team has been set to pending. You will get the result soon.
Regards
CIT News Team

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [P] CITNews | CatFYSH.
« Reply #2 on: 17 01, 2020, 08:05:46 am »

Dear @CatFYSH

We are glad to inform you that your application to be a part of the CIT News team has been accepted

Welcome to the team
° Request your addition in the Roster
° PM a leader on discord so that we can give u access to the private channels
° Read Publisher's Guidebook to know how we will make each page for CIT Magazine
Regards
CITNews Team ©
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT