Author Topic: X Panel not showing-empty  (Read 516 times)

ItsLuar

X Panel not showing-empty
« on: 12 02, 2023, 06:58:31 pm »
Hello mates ! , I have a small problem which is I can't see X Panel
Show content
and this problem happen after I reinstalled MTA and I thought my low reslution was causing that but today I chaned my reslution to higher one and I still can't use it , and I thought since it happen to me it got deleted or something like that but when I asked players about that they said No , and I followed some players tips to fix that and but no result
Show content
, after that i checked my /settings if I disabled it by mistake but I didn't 
Show content
, so if any one have a solution for that please state it here , and Thank you.

Offline iNawaF

• New Community Member
  • No one lasts
    Years
  • Ingame: iNawaF
  • Squad: OverVictims
Re: X Panel not showing-empty
« Reply #1 on: 13 02, 2023, 10:33:51 am »
May I see the video settings of your MTA

Offline iNawaF

• New Community Member
  • No one lasts
    Years
  • Ingame: iNawaF
  • Squad: OverVictims
« Reply #2 on: 13 02, 2023, 11:31:20 am »
Did you delete the MTA after the problem occurred

If you haven't deleted it, go to MTA / mods / resources file, select all CIT files and restart the game. If there is no solution, I'm sure there is a problem with the screen measurements in the MTA.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #3 on: 13 02, 2023, 08:57:34 pm »
First of all lets see if you get any debug warnings or errors, go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\MTA\logs (Or wherever your MTA is installed to)

Open clientscript.log and go to the bottom of the file. Select the last bit include at least the last 2 "INFO: Logging to this file ended" lines (make sure that you've pressed X when you last played), copy and paste it here. Example:

INFO: Logging to this file ended
[2023-02-11 21:17:00] ERROR: CITss\ss.luac:50: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CITui) [string "?"]
[2023-02-11 21:17:00] ERROR: CITss\ss.luac:60: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CITui) [string "?"]
[2023-02-11 21:17:00] ERROR: CITss\ss.luac:72: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CITui) [string "?"]
INFO: Logging to this file ended

Oh and uhm is it just me or is there a tiny bit of GUI window visible at the bottom of your screen? Perhaps for some reason the GUI is being created off screen for you.

I've added a command, go in-game, press X twice, then do /debugcliwinpos and paste the chatbox messages that appear to here. Mention me (say @Arran) when done.
« Last Edit: 13 02, 2023, 09:28:30 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #4 on: 13 02, 2023, 09:33:35 pm »
i added what you gave me and im gonna enter the game to test it and I hope for the best :
Show content
its this > :
Show content
I drag it down since I don't use it that much

Are you fucking kidding me :fp:

You're an idiot. "This is when you press X one of the things you'll see is a GUI at the bottom center of the screen." The X command panel is the one you moved to the bottom of the screen  :fp:

Can't believe I wasted time trying to help you

Go to settings and look for "X Top Left Icons"... "For players who prefer to press X then click on themselves to see options can set the top left icons to not appear." This is probably what you're talking about you fucking disabled it and then whining about not being able to see them as if it's our fault you disabled seeing it.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.