Author Topic: Unit Sharing is no longer a thing due to it being unused and exploited  (Read 277 times)

Offline Catuxo

Years
  • Group: DabarrA
  • Ingame: Catuxo
well... I have 2 questions about it...

how can it be "unused" and "exploited" at the same time... obviously... to exploit it... you must use it...  ::)

and... does it seems fair to you guys?

my "thing" about it is that I use to help nubs to earn money with this instead of just give them money. I'm convinced that those I help this way stayed in the server... most of them at least... by the other hand... most of the nubs that I just give money leave after a wile.

but I guess I know cry this was changed...

anyway... don't really care about it... just wonder...  ::)

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
I believe that Discussion board is the correct place for such a subject.

I don't think somebody has any information about how it could've been exploited except Arran and Coolwolf, but I can assure you that it was barely used and those who used it were exploiting it so it wasn't worthy to keep it. Though, you could still suggest bringing it back if it's a supported idea.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
This relates to a bug that can be exploited. Arran and Coolwolf have fixed it, and I don't think Arran will fix that unit again because it's more harmful than beneficial. The bug certainly doesn't provide a fair thing for other players, as it's like a loop that gives a lot of money. For that information, check the following update line.

- Disabled unit income sharing as it was hardly used and had an exploit. (Arran + Coolwolf)

@Catuxo
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
This relates to a bug that can be exploited. Arran and Coolwolf have fixed it, and I don't think Arran will fix that unit again because it's more harmful than beneficial. The bug certainly doesn't provide a fair thing for other players, as it's like a loop that gives a lot of money. For that information, check the following update line.

@Catuxo

Exactly, if you think this might be unfair and several players are annoyed by this feature, you are free to suggest removing it in the Discussion board.
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
You still need this ? @Catuxo
Bikers

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD