Author Topic: Complaint related question  (Read 358 times)

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Complaint related question
« on: 29 01, 2024, 01:56:39 am »
Hello Community, I guess to this question I'll anticipate answer from a Staff team member to make it 100% clear for me. So, let's say I reported someone or someone reported me and there is a staff member who is already handling the case, however do I have a chance to request another staff member to handle the case or that specific one has to take care all the stuff?
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Complaint related question
« Reply #1 on: 29 01, 2024, 03:09:10 am »
Its all under the form of respect. It is not illegal/Not-allowed to request specific staff to handle the case, but... there are things you have to consider before requesting another staff to handle the case. This things are things like:

• The staff you requested does not pose any unfair advantage
  • Staff you requested should somehow pose a greater relevance than the current one. (Example: The staff your requesting was at the scene of the crime)
  • Make sure to have your valid reason or else it kinda gives the vibe of "I dont trust this specific staff, and I wanna request someone else". And its disrespectful.

Overall, I think you can request and there have been alot of instances both ingame and in the forums wherein staff makes way for another staff to handle his current cases given that factors such as the things i've mentioned above occurs.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #2 on: 29 01, 2024, 07:52:38 am »
Hello Community, I guess to this question I'll anticipate answer from a Staff team member to make it 100% clear for me. So, let's say I reported someone or someone reported me and there is a staff member who is already handling the case, however do I have a chance to request another staff member to handle the case or that specific one has to take care all the stuff?

E)   If you join a group you mustn't get involved in any appeals or complaints of its members. Any other in-game team may be considered as a conflict of interest when proved to be multiple occurences of wrongdoing

If you feel that the staff is involved in your complaint, you can request assistance from another staff member. If you find their handling of the complaint to be questionable, you can escalate it to an unfairness case.

However, if your dissatisfaction is based on subjective feelings and uncertainty, you cannot request a replacement.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #3 on: 02 02, 2024, 12:11:11 am »
Got it. Thanks you for the clarification guys
Subscribe

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #4 on: 02 02, 2024, 01:29:07 am »
You have no right to demand a certain staff member to handle your case unless there is a very very reasonable law cause behind that request. By a reasonable law cause, I am referring to cases similar, but not limited to:

- inappropriate actions done by the staff member which are related to the complaint in question (the one that is being handled by them) and there is a violation of the staff code of conduct **this should rather be handled by an unfairness case, but depends on the case as a whole**
- you may mention that a certain staff member had witnessed a specific situation (related to the complaint in question), but you should not insist that the staff in question be the one handling the case

Most of the reports which are being submitted, especially on the forum, are being reviewed by more than one staff member. We do get different points of views on each case and usually, the involved parties are allowed and given the chance to share their thoughts on the case (defend themselves or generally provide further data).
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #5 on: 11 02, 2024, 12:30:00 am »
Do you still need this topic? @Pager

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #6 on: 11 02, 2024, 12:31:41 am »
Forgot to notify you to lock it . Thanks to everyone for clarifications
Subscribe

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #7 on: 11 02, 2024, 12:34:19 am »
Forgot to notify you to lock it . Thanks to everyone for clarifications
Locked :thumb:

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.