Author Topic: Aimbot Question  (Read 739 times)

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Aimbot Question
« on: 14 02, 2024, 05:52:21 pm »
Hey guys. I don’t want to have fake accusations on people using aimbot, but for example when someone does x700 damage with sniper in /showattacks is it report worthy?
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline Travis

• Donator L3
  • Heavy Duty Mechanic
  • Group: eXodus/LynX
  • Ingame: Black'Buddy
  • Squad: Dangerous7
Re: Aimbot Question
« Reply #1 on: 14 02, 2024, 05:54:22 pm »
 I was recently informed that the x700 damage has to do with the amount of hits the weapon makes so maybe not worth reporting

“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #2 on: 14 02, 2024, 06:21:44 pm »
Then whats one thing we can assume someone uses aimbot?
Subscribe

Offline Travis

• Donator L3
  • Heavy Duty Mechanic
  • Group: eXodus/LynX
  • Ingame: Black'Buddy
  • Squad: Dangerous7
« Reply #3 on: 14 02, 2024, 06:28:14 pm »
Then whats one thing we can assume someone uses aimbot?
I also want this information because even staffs says its a bit hard to detect
However we players do know the difference between good aim and aimbot
You can tell with the obvious no hit shots that normal players should not be able to hit all the times
Mostly detectable when you realize when they aim left but shot hits right
or mainly when you know those players to be noobs then suddenly they are PRO
Many players are using aimbot in LV these days I swear if staffs can't handle it imma have to leave cause they ruining the fun for us

“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"

Offline Punjabi

• New Community Member
  • You said you'd follow me anywhere;
  • Group: DG
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #4 on: 14 02, 2024, 07:22:07 pm »
This is the only thing that makes sense and this is the only way to know if somebody's cheating or not.
- wrecked_by -

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #5 on: 14 02, 2024, 07:30:17 pm »
This is the only thing that makes sense and this is the only way to know if somebody's cheating or not.

Well ur right but I just came back from inactivity not too long ago and I realize there are many new players with new nicknames and I cannot tell they used to suck or they were crazy ass shooters all the time
Subscribe

Offline Punjabi

• New Community Member
  • You said you'd follow me anywhere;
  • Group: DG
« Reply #6 on: 15 02, 2024, 01:07:43 am »
Well ur right but I just came back from inactivity not too long ago and I realize there are many new players with new nicknames and I cannot tell they used to suck or they were crazy ass shooters all the time
I totally agree with you. If we talk about older times, they were only a few bunch of good players unlike today where everyone is a god with sniper and grenades and they just simply don't miss and they're all unheard names.

We can't do much but wait for staff team to do something about it, which I'm pretty sure is their top priority right now.

Constantly complaining about it as Travis does would do nothing but simply annoy everyone.
- wrecked_by -

Offline rounder

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: TeamDGers
  • Ingame: TAYroun
« Reply #7 on: 15 02, 2024, 09:56:26 pm »
I totally agree with you. If we talk about older times, they were only a few bunch of good players unlike today where everyone is a god with sniper and grenades and they just simply don't miss and they're all unheard names.

We can't do much but wait for staff team to do something about it, which I'm pretty sure is their top priority right now.

Constantly complaining about it as Travis does would do nothing but simply annoy everyone.

hi punj, ali is married soon

Offline Xorke

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Xorke
« Reply #8 on: 16 02, 2024, 12:09:39 am »
I also want this information because even staffs says its a bit hard to detect
However we players do know the difference between good aim and aimbot
You can tell with the obvious no hit shots that normal players should not be able to hit all the times
Mostly detectable when you realize when they aim left but shot hits right
Many players are using aimbot in LV these days I swear if staffs can't handle it imma have to leave cause they ruining the fun for us

Can’t lie my brother Travis if you constantly bug yourself about this cheaters you will never be at peace or happy to play you will push yourself towards time wasting complaints and only make yourself miserable.. Play the game and ignore the fact that there is a cheat and accept that every player is good, eventually youll become better than them because it won’t bother you anymore and you’ll only strive to become better at shooting (not mocking u) there are cheaters pretty much in every game you can’t do nothing about it, yes you can ban them punish them but it’s a never ending circle you get another player another after that and so on. Not worth it man

My bad for off topic pager but you’re playing in a time where every player is good at aiming now, wave a good bye to 30 fps player we now have 100+ fps players with a rgb chair 😂😂 it is hard to tell between a cheater and a good player for noww unless they allow us to spectate players which is possible already but also allowing us to see crosshair in real time movements that could probably a good thing but I don’t know anything about script

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #9 on: 16 02, 2024, 04:36:31 am »
Can’t lie my brother Travis if you constantly bug yourself about this cheaters you will never be at peace or happy to play you will push yourself towards time wasting complaints and only make yourself miserable.. Play the game and ignore the fact that there is a cheat and accept that every player is good, eventually youll become better than them because it won’t bother you anymore and you’ll only strive to become better at shooting (not mocking u) there are cheaters pretty much in every game you can’t do nothing about it, yes you can ban them punish them but it’s a never ending circle you get another player another after that and so on. Not worth it man

My bad for off topic pager but you’re playing in a time where every player is good at aiming now, wave a good bye to 30 fps player we now have 100+ fps players with a rgb chair 😂😂 it is hard to tell between a cheater and a good player for noww unless they allow us to spectate players which is possible already but also allowing us to see crosshair in real time movements that could probably a good thing but I don’t know anything about script

Well It's not like back in the time when I was playing the game there were no players who aimed good, I'd add that there were even better aimers. For a fact I won't accuse you of cheating cuz I Know you always had crazy ass aim. However, there are other people for example averaging daily 700 kills which is abnormal. I'm not saying it's not possible but everyday you see someone on daily 700 kill streak.
Subscribe

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #10 on: 20 02, 2024, 10:00:42 am »
Hey guys. I don’t want to have fake accusations on people using aimbot, but for example when someone does x700 damage with sniper in /showattacks is it report worthy?

I've experienced the same issue with super damage on sniper multiple times; I've reported and asked staff for assistance, but it's a waste of time because no one cares anymore. This cheat has been in MTA since 2020; it's just that CIT players have become used to it. And yes, for certain people who are obsessed with cheating and obtaining an unfair advantage, spending $30 each month isn't an issue.The cheat has been around for a while, and I don't think MTA AC is able to handle all of those cheaters.

Online RX1

• Senior Community Member
  • They feared me because I feared nothing
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #11 on: 20 02, 2024, 06:12:44 pm »
The aimbot not affecting the damage so much, only maybe when he shot you in the head. It is just been used by the aimless people.

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #12 on: 22 02, 2024, 01:05:24 am »
Lock
Subscribe