Author Topic: F1 Panel Updates  (Read 122735 times)

Offline tiigs

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: B K R S
F1 Panel Updates
« on: 08 12, 2015, 12:12:09 am »
Since our duty is to keep F1 updated and we can't think of everything alone, you can help us out by posting questions and answers or updates to current questions. Basically, all you have to do is copy this format and reply on this topic.

Make sure you take a look at F1 before requesting to add or update a question.

Format for adding new question/answer in F1 panel.

Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Answer of the question:[/b]

Format for updating an answer in F1 panel.
Code: [Select]
[b]Title of the question:[/b]
[b]Current answer:[/b]
[b]New answer:[/b]
[b]Changes you made:[/b]
[b]Proof of the information [color=red][b][NEEDED][/b][/color][/b]:

For Staff members:

Due to the number of useless requests and replies that this topic has recently received, new request posts shall be deleted upon updating, just like in the FAQ topic. Simply delete their post whether you find their suggestion worth implementing or not, requests that have been added may be saved to the spoiler below. Let's see how that works out.
« Last Edit: 25 07, 2021, 12:02:06 pm by iFrank »

Offline Richiniro

• Pirus Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • be patient things will get better
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]Richiniro
  • Squad: Undisputed
Re: F1 Panel Updates
« Reply #1 on: 02 11, 2016, 03:00:44 pm »
Updated requests will be saved in this spoiler. Older requests will be saved in the private board, just to make sure the spoiler does not become laggy.

Show content
~ 27 07, 2021 (Cleaned up the change logs - SalaR)

Title of the question: Apartments
Current answer:
Show content
Apartments are a feature that allows you to build your own apartment by using any objects you like.

You can rent an apartment by walking into an apartment icon, pressing Z and following the instructions.

For building, you use the same process as using CITy. For more information on building in an apartment, use F1 > CITy info

How to visit someone's apartment?
To visit your own apartment, click on the "Enter my Apartment" button.
To visit somebody else's apartment, find it in the list and double-click on it.
How to teleport into my apartment?
To teleport into your apartment, Open the F11 map, hold right click, double-click on a location you want to go.

How to decide who can visit my apartment?
By default only you can enter your apartment. To let everyone enter, leave the left box blank.

How to wipe my apartment out using a command?
To wipe your apartment out using a command, use /wipeapartment <your account name>.

You can also restrict it to certain groups, squads and accounts.
For this you use
account:AccName / squad:SquadName / group:GroupName

Commands you would like to use while in your apartment interior:

- /apartmententrance: to change where you enter and exit your apartment
- /apartmentvalue: A command which shows the value of all the items in your apartment, you must be inside the apartment to be able to use it.
- /jetpack - Gives you jetpack. You can use it even if you're not VIP, the jetpack is completely free in the apartment dimension.
- /createveh NameOfVehicleOrID - Spawns the vehicle you desire by entering vehicle name or ID, you cannot spawn vehicles from F2 in apartment dimension.
- /lawrepair - Repairs your vehicle if it is broken.
- /flip - Flips your car if it is upside down.
- /setvehcolor R G B - To change your vehicle's color in apartment dimension
- /aircar - to fly cars in your apartment.

New answer:
Show content
Apartments are a feature that allows you to build your own apartment by using any objects you like.

You can rent an apartment by walking into an apartment icon, pressing Z and following the instructions.

For building, you use the same process as using CITy. For more information on building in an apartment, use F1 > CITy info

To teleport into your apartment, Open the F11 map, hold right click, double-click on a location you want to go.

By default only you can enter your apartment. To let everyone enter, leave the left box blank.

To wipe your apartment out using a command, use /wipeapartment <your account name>.

For this you use

- /apartmentvalue: A command which shows the value of all the items in your apartment, you must be inside the apartment to be able to use it.
- /jetpack - Gives you jetpack. You can use it even if you're not VIP, the jetpack is completely free in the apartment dimension.
- /createveh NameOfVehicleOrID - Spawns the vehicle you desire by entering vehicle name or ID, you cannot spawn vehicles from F2 in apartment dimension.
- /setvehcolor R G B - To change your vehicle's color in apartment dimension
- /apartmentkick <playername> - to kick someone from your apartment.

Changes you made: Added a new command (/apartmentkick <name>)
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: I didn't find the update, but I tested it today and it worked.
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: What Are Custom Titles
Current answer:
Show content
A Custom Title is a very short text with a maximum of 20 characters that appears above your head, You can make it either personal, for your group, or for your squad.

You can access the Custom Titles GUI Using the command /customtitles or click on yourself after pressing 'X' and click on Custom Titles, you will see your custom title if you're wearing it but other players will be able to see it, and if you don't want to see other players' custom titles you can disable "Custom Titles" from /settings.

(In case you don't see your own custom title while you enable it, Move to /settings < Custom Titles < Enabled + See Own)

Once you buy a group/squad title, it will be automatically assigned to the group/squad that you're in and every member in that group/squad will have access to the custom title, and in case you left the group and you don't want them to wear that title anymore, you can sell it.

You can use whatever text you want in your custom tag as long as it's not religious, political, racist, rude, offensive, impersonation or in any other way that doesn't follow CIT Rules and if a staff member thinks that your custom title is unacceptable, they will admin jail you and you have to change the custom title after.

If you want to change the color of the custom title Do this > Hit X > Your self > Custom titles > Select the custom title you want >  Pick color > choose the color you want or place the RGB

If you want to edit the message of the custom title do this >  Hit X > Your self > Custom titles > Select the custom title you want >  set message  > Type the text you want

If you want to sell your custom title, so you can sell it with the price you bought for means NO more/less. You can sell the custom title by doing this > Hit X > Yourself > Custom titles > Select the custom title you want > Sell

Prices:
Personal Custom Title - $10,000,000
Group Custom Title - $30,000,000
Squad Custom Title - $30,000,000

Keywords:
Custom Titles, How can I get a custom title, Group title, Squad title, personal text, text over head.

New answer:
Show content
A Custom Title is a very short text with a maximum of 20 characters that appears above your head, You can make it either personal, for your group, or for your squad.

You can access the Custom Titles GUI Using the command /customtitles or click on yourself after pressing 'X' and click on Custom Titles, you will see your custom title if you're wearing it but other players will be able to see it, and if you don't want to see other players' custom titles you can disable "Custom Titles" from /settings.

(In case you don't see your own custom title while you enable it, Move to /settings < Custom Titles < Enabled + See Own)

Once you buy a group/squad title, it will be automatically assigned to the group/squad that you're in and every member in that group/squad will have access to the custom title, and in case you left the group and you don't want them to wear that title anymore, you can sell it.

You can use whatever text you want in your custom tag as long as it's not religious, political, racist, rude, offensive, impersonation or in any other way that doesn't follow CIT Rules and if a staff member thinks that your custom title is unacceptable, they will admin jail you and you have to change the custom title after.

If you want to change the color of the custom title Do this > Hit X > Your self > Custom titles > Select the custom title you want >  Pick color > choose the color you want or place the RGB

If you want to edit the message of the custom title do this >  Hit X > Your self > Custom titles > Select the custom title you want >  set message  > Type the text you want

If you want to sell your custom title, so you can sell it with the price you bought for means NO more/less. You can sell the custom title by doing this > Hit X > Yourself > Custom titles > Select the custom title you want > Sell

Prices:
Personal Custom Title - $10,000,000
Group Custom Title - $30,000,000
Squad Custom Title - $30,000,000

Note: Custom titles will decline in value 1% each day.

Keywords:
Custom Titles, How can I get a custom title, Group title, Squad title, personal text, text over head.

Changes you made: Added a note about the new update.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Custom titles will decline in value 1% each day. (Arran + ERROR)

Title of the question: How do I change my password or email?
Current answer:
Show content
To change your password you simply need to open your CIT Phone by pressing B, then click on the application "Phone Settings", then you will see a box with an arrow pointing downwards, click on it and choose "Change Account Password". After that, you can write your old password, choose a new one and confirm it by writing it again, then click "Change Password" and you're done.

In case you've forgotten your password, read "I forgot my password, what should I do?" on the help panel (F1).

To change your email you will have to post a request on the "Account Retrieval" board on forum > https://cit.gg/index.php?board=459.0

Keywords: how to change email, how to change password
New answer:
To change your password you simply need to open your CIT Phone by pressing B, then click on the application "Phone Settings", then you will see a box with an arrow pointing downwards, click on it and choose "Change Account Password". After that, you can write your old password, choose a new one and confirm it by writing it again, then click "Change Password" and you're done.

In case you've forgotten your password, read "I forgot my password, what should I do?" on the help panel (F1).

To change your email you will have to type /changeemail old_email_address_if_none_put_'none' new_email_address your account password
Example: /changeemail [email protected] [email protected] coke123

Changes you made: New command because the old one is outdated.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Try to type /changeemail and you can change your email by doing that.
Added, Traxex.

Title of the question: Job: City Engineer
Answer of the question:
Show content
You can take the City Engineer job from Financial, San Fierro. Use /gps and search for 'City Engineer' to mark it on the map. In this job you are able to do several tasks at a time, there are two engineering tasks that you can perform as a City Engineer.

Task 1: Road Construction
------------------------------------
Objectives:
- Place roadblocks (Press 'X' > click on roadblock objects)
- Dismantle the boulder: There is a huge boulder in the hole (a big rock) get close to it and Press 'X' > Click on it and wait till it's dismantled.
- Fill the hole in the road with cement using the Cement Truck.
Enter the 'Cement Truck' marker and point the back of the truck to the hole in the road, then press 'N' to start.
- Use the forklift from the spawner and pick the rocks up and put them on the back of the dumper to load the rocks.
- Remove the roadblocks as a final objective. By pressing 'X' > Click on the roadblock objects you hve already placed.

Task 2: House Construction
------------------------------------
Objectives:
- Once you start this task, you will receive a notification of where to go, just head to the green house on the map. Once you arrive, you will be able to build a house by pressing the left mouse button and then click an object with your cursor, wait until it is built. The objects which require building will be semi-transparent. When you're finished with the house, you will receive a reward and be able to continue working by opening /tasks again and select one of them.

Job Tips:
- While doing 'Road Construction' task, you can press 'X' > Click on the rocks to reset their position if they get stuck.
- To lift rocks easier, don't ram it, simply get close enough with a forklift and start lifting.
- The Forklift can be controlled using num_8 and num_2, change it in ESC > Settings > Binds if you don't have the numpad keys.
- While doing the 'House Construction' task, click on 'Mark Objects' button on the /tasks panel to see the locations of objects that need to be built, this way you don't have to spend too much time looking around to find them.
- Use the '/tasks' command to open the job panel and start doing engineering tasks after taking the job.
- While doing the 'Road Construction' task, press 'O' to check your objectives. Green means that an objective is complete.

JOB LEVEL - RANK - REQUIREMENTS
L0. - Trainee - 0 Engineering Tasks
L1. - Unskillful - 3 Engineering Tasks
L2. - Apprentice - 20 Engineering Tasks
L3. - Construction Unit - 35 Engineering Tasks
L4. - Estimator - 50 Engineering Tasks
L5. - Coordinator - 65 Engineering Tasks
L6. - General Laborer - 100 Engineering Tasks
L7. - Engineering Tasks - 160 Engineering Tasks
L8. - Civil Engineer - 250 Engineering Tasks
L9. - Site Manager - 300 Engineering Tasks
L10. - Planning Committee - 400 Engineering Tasks

Took some information from the F3 panel that was just added and improved it a bit, fixed some phrases and typos. Added info on where to get the job and the requirements for each level which was shared by Senza.
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: CITBook
Current answer:
Show content
- What is CITBook?
CITBook operates similarly to Facebook where players can add/remove friends. This app allows you to use '/fmsg <text>' to stay connected with your friends. Your message will be visible for all your CITbook friends. Furthermore players who are on your friends list can enter your locked vehicles and houses.

- How do I open the CITbook?
Press B to launch the CITphone and select the CITBook logo  or use this command /citbook .

- How to accept or reject friendship requests?
To accept or reject friend requests, open CITbook, click on 'Received Requests', select the player who sent you a request. Then click on either 'Accept Request' or 'Deny Request'.

- How to add friends?
To add friends, open CITbook, search their player name in the search bar, select them and click on 'Send Friendship Request'.

- What is the friend limit in CITBook?
The maximum amount of CITBook friends you can have is 1000 Friends.

- How to remove a friend?
To remove a friend, open CITbook, search on your friend name, select it and click on 'Remove Friend'.

- How to view your friends accounts in CITbook?
To find your friend account, you'll find him near to his nickname, on your citbook

New answer:
Show content
- What is CITBook?
CITBook operates similarly to Facebook where players can add/remove friends. This app allows you to use '/fmsg <text>' to stay connected with your friends. Your message will be visible for all your CITbook friends. Furthermore players who are on your friends list can enter your locked vehicles and houses.

- How do I open the CITbook?
Press B to launch the CITphone and select the CITBook logo  or use this command /citbook .

- How to accept or reject friendship requests?
To accept or reject friend requests, open CITbook, click on 'Received Requests', select the player who sent you a request. Then click on either 'Accept Request' or 'Deny Request'.

- How to add friends?
To add friends, open CITbook, search their player name in the search bar, select them and click on 'Send Friendship Request', you will get a confirmation window to confirm your request, then click on either "Yes" or "No"

- What is the friend limit in CITBook?
The maximum amount of CITBook friends you can have is 1000 Friends.

- How to remove a friend?
To remove a friend, open CITbook, search on your friend name, select it and click on 'Remove Friend'.

- How to view your friends accounts in CITbook?
To find your friend account, you'll find him near to his nickname, on your citbook

Changes you made: Added the new message.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added a confirmation window when sending a CITbook friend request. (Arran + Lucifer)
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: Business System
Current answer:
Show content
There are businesses which can be rented by players:
- Pay N Spray
- Petrol Stations
- Mod shops
- Electronics Factory Unit
- Engine Parts Business
- Nitrous Business
- Chemical Factory

If nobody else already rented it, you can rent a business by going into the business marker (green blip) and clicking "Rent". Then the marker will turn into a blue-blip.
When you rented it, you have to add money (to pay the hourly costs) and certain resources (read what the GUI says.) You can't rent a factory if you have less than 50 hours.

You can at any time withdraw the money / resources. The money people spend when using your business goes into your business value.

How many businesses can I own?
-You can own maximum 1.

Is there any possibility of losing my property?
- Every 66 to 78 hours (decided ranomly each time) every business will lose it's owner.

How do I know what businesses can be rented?
When a business can be rented, it will have a green blip next to it.

How can I sell my business?
You can not sell your business; you can only lose it by not putting in any resources (Iron/Oil) and having 0 money in it for over 1 hour.

(For vehicles)

*Petrol Station
Hourly Costs:0$
Requires: Oil

*Pay and Spray
Hourly Costs: 0$
Requires: Iron

*Mod Shop

(Factories that produce resources)

*Nitrous Factory
Hourly Costs:$10,000
Requires: 1000 oil per hour
Produces: 7000 nitrous per hour

*Electronics Factory
Hourly Costs: $10,000
Requires:
-500 iron per hour
-500 oil per hour
-50 chemicals per hour
Produces:100 electronics per hour

*Car Factory
Requires: 10,000 iron per hour
Produces: 340 engine parts per hour

*Chemical Factory
Requires:
-1,800 Units of Oil
-100 Units of Hemp
-50 Units of Herbs
Produces: 150 Units of Chemicals per hour

New answer:
Show content
There are businesses which can be rented by players:
- Pay N Spray
- Petrol Stations
- Mod shops
- Engine Parts Business
- Nitrous Business
- Chemical Factory

If nobody else already rented it, you can rent a business by going into the business marker (green blip) and clicking "Rent". Then the marker will turn into a blue-blip.
When you rented it, you have to add money (to pay the hourly costs) and certain resources (read what the GUI says.) You can't rent a factory if you have less than 50 hours.

You can at any time withdraw the money / resources. The money people spend when using your business goes into your business value.

-You can own maximum 1.

- Every 66 to 78 hours (decided ranomly each time) every business will lose it's owner.

You can not sell your business; you can only lose it by not putting in any resources (Iron/Oil) for over 1 hour.

(For vehicles)

*Petrol Station

*Pay and Spray
Hourly Costs: 0$

*Mod Shop

*Nitrous Factory
Hourly Costs:$0

*Electronics Factory
Hourly Costs: $0
Requires:
-500 iron per hour
-500 oil per hour
-50 chemicals per hour

*Car Factory

*Chemical Factory
Requires:
-1,800 Units of Oil
-100 Units of Hemp
-50 Units of Herbs

Changes you made: Removed hourly costs.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Removed hourly costs from all businesses. (Arran)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: How to drop cash?
Current answer:
Show content
Drop cash is basically dropping an amount of cash on the ground so players including you can pick up.
How can I drop money?
- You can use the command /dropcash <amount>

Note: The minimum amount of money you can drop is $30,000 and the maximum amount is $100,000.

- You can only drop cash 20 times per 18 hours
New answer:
Drop cash is basically dropping an amount of cash on the ground so players including you can pick up.
How can I drop money?
- You can use the command /dropcash <amount>
 '/dropcash amount' (amount being 100000 to 500000)

Note: The minimum amount of money you can drop is $100,000 and the maximum amount is $500,000.

- You can only drop cash 20 times per 18 hours
Changes you made: Ammount of the drop crash
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Try to do /dropcash (ammount below 100,000$)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Law: Police Levels
Current answer:
Show content
There are a total of 60 police levels.

Reaching certain levels result in the following rewards:   

2: Unlocked traffic officer job.
3: Unlocked police detective job.
4: Unlocked bomb disposal job.
5: Unlocked gang unit job.
6: Unlocked undercover police car.
9: Unlocked the Enforcer.
10: Can now vote on Law Enforcement suggestions.
12: Arrest payment increased 5%.
14: Unlocked the FBI Truck.
16: Unlocked the FBI Rancher.
18: Unlocked the Police Maverick.
20: Unlocked access to '/sirens'.
22: Arrest payment increased 5% more.
24: Unlocked the S.W.A.T. armored vehicle.
32: Arrest payment increased 10% more.
42: Arrest payment increased 10% more.

New answer:
Show content
There are a total of 60 police levels.

Reaching certain levels result in the following rewards:   

2: Unlocked traffic officer job.
3: Unlocked police detective job.
4: Unlocked bomb disposal job.
5: Unlocked gang unit job.
6: Unlocked undercover police car.
9: Unlocked the Enforcer.
10: Can now vote on Law Enforcement suggestions.
12: Arrest payment increased 5%.
14: Unlocked the FBI Truck.
16: Unlocked the FBI Rancher.
18: Unlocked the Police Maverick.
20: Unlocked access to '/sirens'.
22: Arrest payment increased 5% more.
24: Unlocked the S.W.A.T. armored vehicle.
30: Unlocked access to craft a Police Shield '/barrier 19'.
32: Arrest payment increased 10% more.
42: Arrest payment increased 10% more.

Changes you made: L30 will be able to craft a Police Shield.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Reduced cop level requirement from 40 to 30 to use police shield ('/shield 19'). (Arran + iRaef)
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: Squads
Current answer:
Show content
Press F6 and in the center window in the edit box at the top enter a name of your squad and select 'Create Squad'.

What can I do in it?
- Squad is like your '2nd group', so you can do some of the things you can do in your group but has less features.
How can I copy squad history history by a command?
- Use /copysquadlog command, it allows you to copy squad history to clipboard.

How can I buy squad member slots?
- Use /buysquadslots <amount>, each slot is $10.000. (Max is 200 slots)

How can I invite players to my squad?
- Press F6, click on 'Invite player to squad' and then just enter player's name. , you can also invite offline players by manually typing their account name in the white box below.

How can I delete my squad?
- To delete your squad click on 'Delete Squad'. After that enter your the required information , tick the box then click on "Delete squad"

How do I leave my squad if I'm a founder?
- Promote someone to 'Founder' (the highest rank) and then leave.

How to disable my squad names on my map?
-/settings > Enable squad member names in F11 > No.

- Is there any command allows me to open the squad interface instead of F6 bind?
Yes, there's a command to do that. Usage: /groupsquadunit

- How can I buy Squad Custom Title?
Squad custom title cost $30,000,000 , to buy it Type /customtitles or press x > Yourself > Customtitles and then press on "Buy a squad custom title for $30,000,000" then you must set the squad name , Put your squad name  > Set message and you can Select/remove  it , Then you can set the color of the custom title , You need to press on "Pick color" then choose the color you want or place the RGB.

- How do I get squad custom respawn?
Squads can no longer have custom respawn.

- Where I can request for squad interior?
https://cit.gg/index.php?board=479.0

- What's the command to manage a squad?
/sapps <SquadName> - > To apply for a squad in-game
/buysquadslots [number] -> For buying slots for a squad.
/squadonline -> To check number of squad members online.
/sc <message> -> Squad chat.
/ssc <message> -> Chatbox for squad staff chat. Any rank can be given permission to this chat by editing ranks permissions
/smotd <message> -> Squad message of the day.
/squadchatcolor R G B -> Changes your squad’s chat colour (for all members). However, everyone can change the colour that will appear so for themselves only in /settings. Founder has access to this command, and can delegate this power to other ranks.
/squadnote <message> -> Is for note all members, who are online.
/squadwhitelist -> give ability to permit squads or players use your shaders.
/squadbank -> opens the squad bank, which allows for donations only to be accessible by the founder or those empowered. (This feature is currently only enabled to squads with boards)
/squadblacklist -> Allows you to blacklist players by adding their accounts or serials.
/msd -> adds a blip to the map visible to squad members.
/squadcountd <seconds> <Reason> -> Squad countdown
/spoll <question> -> Starts a poll with a certain question
/asp [yes/no] -> Allows members to either vote yes or no to the poll
/squiz -> Opens a quiz panel for squad members
/asq <answer> -> To answer a squad quiz
/squadalliance -> Allows you to see squad alliance GUI.
/sac <message> -> Squad Alliance Chat.
/sasc <message> -> Squad Alliance Staff Chat.

How do I get a squad interior?
Only squads with which have had a squad board for 4 months can apply.
The squad should have no less than 50 members, no matter what kind of squad it is (Civlians, Cops or Criminals).
They should have an active forum board. What do we mean by active? It should have a decent activity since there are plenty of squad boards that are not used correctly, they post every now and then or they don't post at all.
They can only request GTA SA Default interiors in the location they want (it can be a mapped exterior with no more than 10 objects, respecting the CIT Land Development rules).
For more info check this link https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=341358.0

How can I get a static vehicle next to my squad interior?
Squads can request only 1 vehicle next to their own interior.
Those vehicles are client-sided and frozen so they can't be moved.
Squads can choose whether or not to add wheels upgrades or shaders to those vehicles.
A static vehicle costs $2,000,000
For more information, visit https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=154014.0 and look for a section called 'Static vehicles'.

New answer:
Show content
Press F6 and in the center window in the edit box at the top enter a name of your squad and select 'Create Squad'.

What can I do in it?
- Squad is like your '2nd group', so you can do some of the things you can do in your group but has less features.

- Press F6, click on 'Invite player to squad' and then just enter player's name. , you can also invite offline players by manually typing their account name in the white box below.

- To delete your squad click on 'Delete Squad'. After that enter your the required information , tick the box then click on "Delete squad"

- Is there any command allows me to open the squad interface instead of F6 bind?

Squad custom title cost $30,000,000 , to buy it Type /customtitles or press x > Yourself > Customtitles and then press on "Buy a squad custom title for $30,000,000" then you must set the squad name , Put your squad name  > Set message and you can Select/remove  it , Then you can set the color of the custom title , You need to press on "Pick color" then choose the color you want or place the RGB.

/ssc <message> -> Chatbox for squad staff chat. Any rank can be given permission to this chat by editing ranks permissions
/ssmotd <message> -> Squad staff message of the day.
/squadchatcolor R G B -> Changes your squad’s chat colour (for all members). However, everyone can change the colour that will appear so for themselves only in /settings. Founder has access to this command, and can delegate this power to other ranks.
/squadbank -> opens the squad bank, which allows for donations only to be accessible by the founder or those empowered. (This feature is currently only enabled to squads with boards)
/squadblacklist -> Allows you to blacklist players by adding their accounts or serials.

The squad should have no less than 50 members, no matter what kind of squad it is (Civlians, Cops or Criminals).
They should have an active forum board. What do we mean by active? It should have a decent activity since there are plenty of squad boards that are not used correctly, they post every now and then or they don't post at all.
They can only request GTA SA Default interiors in the location they want (it can be a mapped exterior with no more than 10 objects, respecting the CIT Land Development rules).

Squads can choose whether or not to add wheels upgrades or shaders to those vehicles.
For more information, visit https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=154014.0 and look for a section called 'Static vehicles'.

Changes you made: Added the command.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added '/ssmotd message' (squad staff message of the day). (Arran + RedHeart)

Title of the question: What is the difference between Squads and Groups
Current answer:
Show content
Groups:

- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- have a chat for the group staff/leaders
- Have a blacklist system
- Have a whitelist system
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can place barriers if applicable
- Can use /gpoll - group vote.
- Can use /gquiz - Group quiz.
- Can use /mgd - Group distenation point

Squads:

- Have whitelist system
- Have blacklist system
- Can use /ssc - Squad staff chat.
- Can't turf
- Have a bank
- Can use /smotd
- Can't use /ssmotd
- Can use /sapps
- Can't place barriers
- Can use /spoll - Squad vote.
- Can use /squiz - Squad quiz.
- Can use /msd - Squad distenation point.
- Can have an alliance.

New answer:
Show content
Groups:

- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gpoll - group vote.
- Can use /gquiz - Group quiz.
- Can use /mgd - Group distenation point

Squads:

- Have whitelist system
- Have blacklist system
- Can use /ssc - Squad staff chat.
- Can't turf
- Have a bank
- Can use /smotd
- Can use /ssmotd
- Can use /sapps
- Can't place barriers
- Can use /spoll - Squad vote.
- Can use /squiz - Squad quiz.
- Can use /msd - Squad distenation point.
- Can have an alliance.

Changes you made: Updated it, as you can use the command.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added '/ssmotd message' (squad staff message of the day). (Arran + RedHeart)
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: Official groups
Current answer:
Show content
What is an official group?

- An official group is an L6 group or higher. It is called official because of its activity and popularity within the community. Official group members are skilled, known, and experienced. Official groups have special features as listed below, which is why they attract many players.

What are the features official groups have?

* L6 : Group Job + /gojob + Able to recover one vehicle without VIP + can do /l6speaker <link> to play music
* L7 : L6 features + 2 more skin shaders + 1 vehicle shader + Vehicle tazer against 3+ stars wanted drivers
* L8 : L7 features + Heli spawner + Heavy vehicles spawner + Boat spawner + Ability to use guards (/guard)
* L9 : L8 features + Automatic vehicle repairing and refueling inside base area

How to make my group an official group?

- In order to become an official group, your group must be promoted to L6 by an L4+ Staff or any GLM. (To be promoted to L5 and higher, groups need to apply in order to be promoted.)

Create a profile of your group here: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=953.0

Read the Group Level System before applying for promotion: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0

What does LH. Groupname mean?

- LH means Level Honorable, This rank is given to those groups that had contributed and done too many great things at their official period, It's the rarest level.

Which groups are official at the moment?

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 6

Outlaws_MC - Level 6

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 8

CODE - Level 6

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 6

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

New answer:
Show content

- An official group is an L6 group or higher. It is called official because of its activity and popularity within the community. Official group members are skilled, known, and experienced. Official groups have special features as listed below, which is why they attract many players.

* L6 : Group Job + /gojob + Able to recover one vehicle without VIP + can do /l6speaker <link> to play music
* L7 : L6 features + 2 more skin shaders + 1 vehicle shader + Vehicle tazer against 3+ stars wanted drivers
* L8 : L7 features + Heli spawner + Heavy vehicles spawner + Boat spawner + Ability to use guards (/guard)

- In order to become an official group, your group must be promoted to L6 by an L4+ Staff or any GLM. (To be promoted to L5 and higher, groups need to apply in order to be promoted.)

Read the Group Level System before applying for promotion: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0

- LH means Level Honorable, This rank is given to those groups that had contributed and done too many great things at their official period, It's the rarest level.

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 6

Outlaws_MC - Level 6

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 6

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

Changes you made: CODE promoted to L7 group and Global_Army promoted to L9 group.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - CODE promoted to L7 group. (GLM Team)
- Global_Army promoted to L9 group. (GLM Team)
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: Criminal Event
Current answer:
Show content
CEs take place all around Los Santos, the maximum amount of participants in a CE is unlimited.

As a criminal, you will get a reward of 1700 reputation points if you kill a cop. & $15,000 if you escape.
As a police officer, your objective is to protect these locations. You get rewarded by killing criminals and getting top kills/damage.

Use the command '/ce' or '/ce update' and then press N to mark the location in your map. You can also use '/gps' and look at the CEs category for the list of CEs.

CEs CYCLE:

- Bank Robbery (Downtown Los Santos) - BR
- San Andreas Bank (Downton Los Santos) - SAB
- Night Club (Market) - NC
- Hotel (Rodeo) - HO
- Liberty City (LS Airport) - LC
- Ship Robbery (LS Docks) - SR
- PD Raid, Indoor (Dillimore)  - PDR
- Meat Factory Robbery (East Los Santos) - MFR
- Drug Factory Robbery (East Los Santos) - DFR
- Casino (Las Colinas) - CAS
- Madd Dogs Mansion (Mulholland) - MDM
- Military Base Raid (Near LS Market) - MBR

Keywords: CE, Criminal Event, Robbery, Crim event, crimevent, ce

New answer:
Show content
CEs take place all around Los Santos, the maximum amount of participants in a CE is unlimited.

As a criminal, you will get a reward of 1700 reputation points if you kill a cop. & $15,000 if you escape.
As a police officer, your objective is to protect these locations. You get rewarded by killing criminals and getting top kills/damage.

Use the command '/ce' or '/ce update' and then press N to mark the location in your map. You can also use '/gps' and look at the CEs category for the list of CEs.

CEs CYCLE:

- Hotel (Rodeo) - HO
- Goods Shipment (LS docks) - GS

Changes you made: Added the new criminal event.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added a new criminal event called Goods Shipment (GS) at LS docks. (Farhan-Khan)

Title of the question: General Law Codes
Current answer:
Show content
The following codes below (the latest version can always be found in /codes) can be automatically converted in Emergency Chat (/e).
Static codes must start with a !
Dynamic codes must start with a $

Some examples:
You are in Idlewood and write: "/e Help !10-11" Everyone sees: "Help Current Location: Idlewood (10-11)"
You are in Temple and write: "/e !3000 at !10-11" Everyone sees: "Roadblock (3000) at Current Location: Temple (10-11)"

Messages can include several codes together with normal text so you can use the codes in your text wherever it makes sense.

Static codes:
10-0 - Negative
10-1 - Affirmative
10-2 - Responding
10-3 - Cancel
10-4 - Roger
10-5 - Copy that
10-9 - Repeat last transmission, statement

10-11 - Current Location: $loc
10-00 - Officer Down at $loc $nwc criminal(s) spotted nearby
10-01 - Soldier Down at $loc
10-20 - Status
10-21 - In Position
10-22 - Return To Your Vehicles
10-23 - Hide Your Vehicles
10-24 - Cover
10-25 - Covering Fire
10-26 - Clear
10-27 - Proceed with caution
10-28 - In Pursuit, $vao at $loc going $dir
10-29 - Aborting Pursuit at $loc
10-30 - Suspect Down, in Custody

Requests
10-32A - Requesting Transport (4 door vehicle) at $loc
10-32B - Requesting Light Backup
10-32C - Requesting Heavy Backup
10-32S - Requesting Airstrike
10-43 - Requesting medical assistance at $loc

10-90 - Report to base
10-97 - Arrived On Scene
11-55 - On Duty
11-56 - Off Duty
11-57 - Patrolling / Dispatch for Patrolling

Airstrike Status
12-0 - Performing Airstrike
12-1 - Airstrike Successful
12-2 - Airstrike Unsuccessful
12-5 - Airstrike Cancelled

13-12 - Assignment Complete
13-13 - Cancel Paramedic Dispatch
13-51 - Caution! Fire on site
13-60 - Life Threatening
13-61 - Heavy Causality but not Life Threatening
13-62 - Not Life Threatening
13-63 - Heavy Causality but not Life Threatening, dispatch medics with armed SWAT ground escort
13-64 - Life Threatening, dispatch medics with armed SWAT helicopter escort
2000 - Robbery
3000 - Roadblock
1000 - Riot

Situation Codes
Code1 - Code 1 - Non-urgent situation
Code2 - Code 2 - Urgent, proceed immediately
Code3 - Code 3 - Emergency, proceed immediately with siren
Code4 - Code 4 - No further assistance required

Purple - Code Purple - Riot Activity
Yellow - Code Yellow - Chasing the target
Blue - Code Blue - Training taking place
Red - Code Red - Criminal Event
Black - Code Black - Crisis is in effect
Green - Code Green - Armed Robbery on-progress

Criminal Events
MDM - Madd Dogs Mansion
BR - Bank Robbery
SAB - San Andreas Bank
NC - Night Club
HO - Hotel
PDR - PD Raid
MFR - Meat Factory Robbery
DFR - Drug Factory Raid
CAS - Casino
LC - Liberty City
SR - Ship Robbery
MBR - Military Base Raid

Armed Robberies
DTY - Docks Train Yard
LSO - LS Oil Rig
GY - LS Graveyard
MY - Movie Yard
NRH - North Rock Hut
RB - Rodeo Bank
PCB - Palomino Creek Bank
BB - Blueberry
CC - LS Country Club
LSA - LS Airport Storage
GT - Ghost Town
MO - Marina Office
DS - Drug Shipment
DPD - Dilimore PD
MV - Magneto's Villa
OF - Oil Factory
IS - Iron Storage
CPD - Car Parts Dealer
SPF - Sprunk Factory

Stores
69C - Idlewood 69
IB - Idlewood Barber
GBC - Ganton's Binco Clothing
JSU - Jefferson Sub Urban's
DZC - Downtown's Zip Clothing
MB - Marina Barber
RV - Rodeo Victims Clothing
RPC - Rodeo Pro Laps Clothing
G24/7 - Ganton 24/7
M24/7 - Mulholland 24/7
T24/7 - Temple 24/7
IP - Idlewood Pizza
TB - Temple Burger
MAB - Marina Burger
SMP - Santa Maria Pizza
MTB - Market Burger
MTP - Market Pizza
WC - Willowfield Chicken
ELSC - East LS Chicken
WB - Willowfield Bowling
RD - Ring Donuts
EBS - East LS Burger Shot
BS - Butcher Shop
ITB - Inside Track Betting

Petrol Robberies
EGS - East Los Santos Gas Station
OGS - Ocean Docks Gas Station
AGS - LS Airport Gas Station
IGS - Idlewood Gas Station
JGS - Jefferson Gas Station
MGS - Market Gas Station
TGS - Temple Gas Station
SGS - Santa Maria Beach Gas Station
FGS - Flint County Gas Station
DGS - Dillimore Gas Station

Other
JFM - Jefferson Motel
SMW - Secret Military Warehouse
WPR - West Prison Release
EPR - East Prison Release

Duplicates
10-32a - Requesting Transport (4 door vehicle) at $loc
10-32b - Requesting Light Backup
10-32c - Requesting Heavy Backup
10-32s - Requesting Airstrike
code1 - Code 1 - Non-urgent situation
code2 - Code 2 - Urgent, proceed immediately
code3 - Code 3 - Emergency, proceed immediately with siren
code4 - Code 4 - No further assistance required
purple - Code Purple - Riot Activity
yellow - Code Yellow - Chasing the target
blue - Code Blue - Training taking place
red - Code Red - Criminal Event
black - Code Black - Crisis is in effect
green - Code Green - Armed Robbery on-progress

Dynamic codes:
loc - Player's current location
hp - Player's current health
veh - Player's current vehicle name or 'On foot' if not in a vehicle
nwc - Amount of nearby wanted criminals
vt - Vehicle type name or 'On foot'
job - Player's current occupation name
arr - Amount of players currently under arrest
occ - Amount of people in player's vehicle
vao - Vehicle name and occupants in vehicle OR 'on foot'
dir - Name of direction player's vehicle or character is facing

New answer:
Show content
The following codes below (the latest version can always be found in /codes) can be automatically converted in Emergency Chat (/e).
Static codes must start with a !
Dynamic codes must start with a $

Some examples:
You are in Idlewood and write: "/e Help !10-11" Everyone sees: "Help Current Location: Idlewood (10-11)"
You are in Temple and write: "/e !3000 at !10-11" Everyone sees: "Roadblock (3000) at Current Location: Temple (10-11)"

Messages can include several codes together with normal text so you can use the codes in your text wherever it makes sense.

Static codes:
10-0 - Negative
10-1 - Affirmative
10-2 - Responding
10-3 - Cancel
10-4 - Roger
10-5 - Copy that
10-9 - Repeat last transmission, statement

10-11 - Current Location: $loc
10-00 - Officer Down at $loc $nwc criminal(s) spotted nearby
10-01 - Soldier Down at $loc
10-20 - Status
10-21 - In Position
10-22 - Return To Your Vehicles
10-23 - Hide Your Vehicles
10-24 - Cover
10-25 - Covering Fire
10-26 - Clear
10-27 - Proceed with caution
10-28 - In Pursuit, $vao at $loc going $dir
10-29 - Aborting Pursuit at $loc
10-30 - Suspect Down, in Custody

Requests
10-32A - Requesting Transport (4 door vehicle) at $loc
10-32B - Requesting Light Backup
10-32C - Requesting Heavy Backup
10-32S - Requesting Airstrike
10-43 - Requesting medical assistance at $loc

10-90 - Report to base
10-97 - Arrived On Scene
11-55 - On Duty
11-56 - Off Duty
11-57 - Patrolling / Dispatch for Patrolling

Airstrike Status
12-0 - Performing Airstrike
12-1 - Airstrike Successful
12-2 - Airstrike Unsuccessful
12-5 - Airstrike Cancelled

13-12 - Assignment Complete
13-13 - Cancel Paramedic Dispatch
13-51 - Caution! Fire on site
13-60 - Life Threatening
13-61 - Heavy Causality but not Life Threatening
13-62 - Not Life Threatening
13-63 - Heavy Causality but not Life Threatening, dispatch medics with armed SWAT ground escort
13-64 - Life Threatening, dispatch medics with armed SWAT helicopter escort
2000 - Robbery
3000 - Roadblock
1000 - Riot

Situation Codes
Code1 - Code 1 - Non-urgent situation
Code2 - Code 2 - Urgent, proceed immediately
Code3 - Code 3 - Emergency, proceed immediately with siren
Code4 - Code 4 - No further assistance required

Purple - Code Purple - Riot Activity
Yellow - Code Yellow - Chasing the target
Blue - Code Blue - Training taking place
Red - Code Red - Criminal Event
Black - Code Black - Crisis is in effect
Green - Code Green - Armed Robbery on-progress

Criminal Events
MDM - Madd Dogs Mansion
BR - Bank Robbery
SAB - San Andreas Bank
NC - Night Club
HO - Hotel
PDR - PD Raid
MFR - Meat Factory Robbery
DFR - Drug Factory Raid
CAS - Casino
LC - Liberty City
SR - Ship Robbery
MBR - Military Base Raid
GS - Goods Shipment

Armed Robberies
DTY - Docks Train Yard
LSO - LS Oil Rig
GY - LS Graveyard
MY - Movie Yard
NRH - North Rock Hut
RB - Rodeo Bank
PCB - Palomino Creek Bank
BB - Blueberry
CC - LS Country Club
LSA - LS Airport Storage
GT - Ghost Town
MO - Marina Office
DS - Drug Shipment
DPD - Dilimore PD
MV - Magneto's Villa
OF - Oil Factory
IS - Iron Storage
CPD - Car Parts Dealer
SPF - Sprunk Factory

Stores
69C - Idlewood 69
IB - Idlewood Barber
GBC - Ganton's Binco Clothing
JSU - Jefferson Sub Urban's
DZC - Downtown's Zip Clothing
MB - Marina Barber
RV - Rodeo Victims Clothing
RPC - Rodeo Pro Laps Clothing
G24/7 - Ganton 24/7
M24/7 - Mulholland 24/7
T24/7 - Temple 24/7
IP - Idlewood Pizza
TB - Temple Burger
MAB - Marina Burger
SMP - Santa Maria Pizza
MTB - Market Burger
MTP - Market Pizza
WC - Willowfield Chicken
ELSC - East LS Chicken
WB - Willowfield Bowling
RD - Ring Donuts
EBS - East LS Burger Shot
BS - Butcher Shop
ITB - Inside Track Betting

Petrol Robberies
EGS - East Los Santos Gas Station
OGS - Ocean Docks Gas Station
AGS - LS Airport Gas Station
IGS - Idlewood Gas Station
JGS - Jefferson Gas Station
MGS - Market Gas Station
TGS - Temple Gas Station
SGS - Santa Maria Beach Gas Station
FGS - Flint County Gas Station
DGS - Dillimore Gas Station

Other
JFM - Jefferson Motel
SMW - Secret Military Warehouse
WPR - West Prison Release
EPR - East Prison Release

Duplicates
10-32a - Requesting Transport (4 door vehicle) at $loc
10-32b - Requesting Light Backup
10-32c - Requesting Heavy Backup
10-32s - Requesting Airstrike
code1 - Code 1 - Non-urgent situation
code2 - Code 2 - Urgent, proceed immediately
code3 - Code 3 - Emergency, proceed immediately with siren
code4 - Code 4 - No further assistance required
purple - Code Purple - Riot Activity
yellow - Code Yellow - Chasing the target
blue - Code Blue - Training taking place
red - Code Red - Criminal Event
black - Code Black - Crisis is in effect
green - Code Green - Armed Robbery on-progress

Dynamic codes:
loc - Player's current location
hp - Player's current health
veh - Player's current vehicle name or 'On foot' if not in a vehicle
nwc - Amount of nearby wanted criminals
vt - Vehicle type name or 'On foot'
job - Player's current occupation name
arr - Amount of players currently under arrest
occ - Amount of people in player's vehicle
vao - Vehicle name and occupants in vehicle OR 'on foot'
dir - Name of direction player's vehicle or character is facing

Changes you made: Added the new criminal event.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added a new criminal event called Goods Shipment (GS) at LS docks. (Farhan-Khan)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Groups
Current answer:
Show content
How can I create a group?
- Press F6 and in the left window in the edit box at the top enter a name of your group and select 'Create Group'.

What can I do in it?
- Group likes "2nd squad" with activities...etc, so you do whatever you do in your squad and more.
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /groupcountd <seconds> <reason>
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /gpoll <question>
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /gmp

How can I copy group history history by a command?
- Use /copygrouplog command, it allows you to copy group history to clipboard.

How can I buy group member slots?
- Use /buygroupslots <amount>, each slot is $50.000.

How can I invite players to my group?
- Press F6, click on 'Invite player to group' and then just enter player's name.

How can I delete my group?
- To delete your group  click on 'Delete Group' , enter the required information , tick the box and click on "Delete group".

How do I leave my group if I'm a founder?
- Promote someone to 'Founder' (the highest rank) and then leave

How to disable my group names on my map?
- You can disable group names from /settings > Enable Group/Alliance member names in F11 > Disabled.

Why I can not depost/withdraw money from my group bank?
- Your group must be L1 or above to gain the access to the group bank.

Is there any command allows me to open the group interface instead of F6 bind?
- Yes, there's a command to do that. Usage: /groupsquadunit

How can I get my group job?
- You can simply go to your group job marker which can be found in your base then get it there. Or use /groupjob. (Your group must be official so you have a group job)

How I can change my group colours?
- The founder or leader can customize their group’s turf colour using the following command, /turfcolor <R G B>. Similarly, group chat colour can be modified using the /groupchatcolor <R G B> command.
The values of R, G, and B must be between 0 and 255. You can use /headlights to find the R, G and B color codes.

What is the command for manage a group?
/grouponline -> To check number of group members online
/gsc text -> Chatbox for group staff chat. Any rank can be given permission to this chat by editing ranks permissions.
/gc <message> -> Group Chat.
/gmotd <message> -> Group message of the day
/buygroupslots <amount> -> Buys additional group slots (default is 20) at $50,000 each, max is 150.
/turfcolor -> Set the RGB colour of your gang's turfs. This will not change the colour of current turfs.
/turfcolorls R G B -> Allows you to change LS turf color.
/groupchatcolor R G B -> Changes your group’s chat colour (for all members). However, everyone can change the color that will appear so for themselves only in /settings. Founder has access to this command, and can delegate this power to other ranks.
/grouphistory -> View the joins, leaves, and kicks among other things from December 20 2012 onwards.
/groupwhitelist -> Opens an interface to permit groups or players entering your base.
/groupblacklist -> Allows you to blacklist players by adding their accounts or serials.
/groupbank -> Launches the group bank, which allows for donations only to be accessible by the founder or those empowered. (This feature is currently only enable to semi-official and official groups to prevent abuse)
/groupnote <message> ->  Is for note all members, who are online
/alliance -> Allows you to see alliance GUI
/basekick -> command to all bases outside LV. This will help the owning groups to kick out invaders.
/mgd -> command to put a destination point for your group.
/gmp -> This command is used to check members of your group that got punished by staff, only for L3+ groups.
/groupcountd <seconds> <Reason> -> Group countdown
/gpoll <question> -> Starts a poll with a certain question
/agp [yes/no] -> Allows members to either vote yes or no to the poll
/gquiz -> Opens a quiz panel for group members
/agq <answer> -> To answer a group quiz

What's the command to apply for a group ?
- Do /gapps groupname , or press F6 > Group list > Double click on the group you want to apply for.

How to add/remove peds from group base?
- Leaders of groups with base can use '/addbaseped' to add a stationary ped to their base, they can also use '/delbaseped' to remove an existing ped in their base.

Keywords:
How I can create a group, group, peds,
How to add peds / How to remove peds
How to add peds to group base / How to remove peds from group base

New answer:
Show content
- Press F6 and in the left window in the edit box at the top enter a name of your group and select 'Create Group'.

What can I do in it?
- Group likes "2nd squad" with activities...etc, so you do whatever you do in your squad and more.
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

- Press F6, click on 'Invite player to group' and then just enter player's name.

- To delete your group  click on 'Delete Group' , enter the required information , tick the box and click on "Delete group".

- You can disable group names from /settings > Enable Group/Alliance member names in F11 > Disabled.

- You can simply go to your group job marker which can be found in your base then get it there. Or use /groupjob. (Your group must be official so you have a group job)

- The founder or leader can customize their group’s turf colour using the following command, /turfcolor <R G B>. Similarly, group chat colour can be modified using the /groupchatcolor <R G B> command.
The values of R, G, and B must be between 0 and 255. You can use /headlights to find the R, G and B color codes.

/gsc text -> Chatbox for group staff chat. Any rank can be given permission to this chat by editing ranks permissions.
/buygroupslots <amount> -> Buys additional group slots (default is 20) at $50,000 each, max is 150.
/turfcolor -> Set the RGB colour of your gang's turfs. This will not change the colour of current turfs.
/groupchatcolor R G B -> Changes your group’s chat colour (for all members). However, everyone can change the color that will appear so for themselves only in /settings. Founder has access to this command, and can delegate this power to other ranks.
/grouphistory -> View the joins, leaves, and kicks among other things from December 20 2012 onwards.
/groupwhitelist -> Opens an interface to permit groups or players entering your base.
/groupblacklist -> Allows you to blacklist players by adding their accounts or serials.
/groupbank -> Launches the group bank, which allows for donations only to be accessible by the founder or those empowered. (This feature is currently only enable to semi-official and official groups to prevent abuse)
/basekick -> command to all bases outside LV. This will help the owning groups to kick out invaders.
/groupstats -> This command is used to check members of your group that got punished by staff, group activity and more.

- Do /gapps groupname , or press F6 > Group list > Double click on the group you want to apply for.

- Leaders of groups with base can use '/addbaseped' to add a stationary ped to their base, they can also use '/delbaseped' to remove an existing ped in their base.

Keywords:

Changes you made: Removed /gmp command and added /groupstats command
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=375495.0
Added, iFrank.

Title of the question: How can I get car/skin shader?
Current answer:
Show content
To get a car or skin shader you will have to transfer a certain amount of money to Brian's PayPal account because he is the one that is adding and removing car/skin shaders.

Car/skin shaders are custom paintjobs applied to your cars or skins and every player can see it (if it's enabled in /settings).

How much should I pay for it?
- 1 Personal Car Shader = 8€
- 1 Squad Car Shader = 20€
- 1 Group Car Shader = 25€

- 1 Personal Skin Shader = 15€
- 1 Squad Skin Shader = 20€
- 1 Sroup Skin Shader = 30€

If you want to donate for one or learn how to make one, take a look at these topics:

CAR SHADER REQUESTS: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=130604.0

SKIN SHADER REQUESTS: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=113497.0

Can I edit my car/skin shader?
- You have one free edit, so be careful.

How to enable these shaders in-game?
- For vehicles, use /vehskins
- For skins, use /customskins

These commands will also show available squad and group shaders.

Keywords: car shader, skin shader, donate, skin, car, paintjob, custom shader, custom skins.

New answer:
Show content
To get a car or skin shader you will have to transfer a certain amount of money to Brian's PayPal account because he is the one that is adding and removing car/skin shaders.

Car/skin shaders are custom paintjobs applied to your cars or skins and every player can see it (if it's enabled in /settings).

How much should I pay for it?
- 1 Personal Car Shader = 8€
- 1 Squad Car Shader = 20€
- 1 Group Car Shader = 25€

- 1 Personal Skin Shader = 15€
- 1 Squad Skin Shader = 20€
- 1 Group Skin Shader = 30€

If you want to donate for one or learn how to make one, take a look at these topics:

CAR SHADER REQUESTS: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=130604.0

SKIN SHADER REQUESTS: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=113497.0

Can I edit my car/skin shader?
- You have one free edit, so be careful.

How to enable these shaders in-game?
- For vehicles, use /vehskins
- For skins, use /customskins

These commands will also show available squad and group shaders.

Keywords: car shader, skin shader, donate, skin, car, paintjob, custom shader, custom skins.

Changes you made: Fixed a typo
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: typo
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Vehicle Glue
Current answer:
Show content
You can disable auto glueing to vehicles from /settings and you'll have to use the command /glue if you wanna glue/unglue to a vehicle.

Theese are the vehicles non-VIP players can glue to (and players can shoot from while glued).
- Picador
- Yosemite
- Sadler
- Walton
- Bobcat
- DFT-30
- Packer
- Andromada
- News Chopper
- Cargobob
- Raindance
- Trains (must not be a wanted criminal)
- Regina Warthog
- Patriot
- Stafford
- FBI Truck

When you are glued to a vehicle you will also hear the music that the vehicle driver listens to. You can also fish as a fisherman by gluing to a boat.

You can use /eject * to eject everyone from your vehicle (including those who are glued). You can use /drop (as the pilot) to wire glued players slowly down to the ground from the helicopter.

KEYWORDS: glue vehicle, glue to, attach, car attach, vehicle attach, gluing, stand on, shoot from.

New answer:
Show content
You can disable auto glueing to vehicles from /settings and you'll have to use the command /glue if you wanna glue/unglue to a vehicle.

These are the vehicles non-VIP players can glue to (and players can shoot from while glued).
- Picador
- Yosemite
- Sadler
- Walton
- Bobcat
- DFT-30
- Packer
- Andromada
- News Chopper
- Cargobob
- Raindance
- Trains (must not be a wanted criminal)
- Regina Warthog
- Patriot
- Stafford
- FBI Truck
- Trashmaster

When you are glued to a vehicle you will also hear the music that the vehicle driver listens to. You can also fish as a fisherman by gluing to a boat.

You can use /eject * to eject everyone from your vehicle (including those who are glued). You can use /drop (as the pilot) to wire glued players slowly down to the ground from the helicopter.

KEYWORDS: glue vehicle, glue to, attach, car attach, vehicle attach, gluing, stand on, shoot from.

Changes you made: Added Trashmaster to the list as you don't need VIP hours to glue on the trashmaster during co-op.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Players can glue on Trashmaster even if they don't own VIP hours. (Arran + Monster)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Job : Street Cleaner
Current answer: -
New answer:
Show content
To start this job, you need to buy a Sweeper (/gps > Trucks Shop) and drive around to find garbage to collect. Drive through the garbages to collect them, wait for one minute to receive the payment for all the garbages that you collected. Most likely, you will have the job after one minute as well, but sometimes it's random to have the job in just one minute (when that happens, keep collecting garbages and you will have the job later and it will not affect the gameplay and the payment).

$100 per garbage - without VIP hours
$120 per garbage - with VIP hours

LEVEL - REQUIREMENT - RANK NAME

L0 - 0 - Amateur Garbage Collector
L1 - 500 - Cigarettes Butts Cleaner
L2 - 1,000 - Plastic Collector
L3 - 1,500 - Rivers Cleaner
L4 - 2,000 - Environment Activist
L5 - 2,500 - Oi.l Companies Enemy
L6 - 3,000 - World Wide Ecologist
L7- 3,500 - SA Sanitary Cleaners Member
L8 - 4,000 - SA Sanitary Assistant CEO
L9 - 4,500 - SA Sanitary CEO
L10 - 5,000 - Greta Thunberg
Changes you made: I add a dot (.) at L5 explanation, so people will not confuse when trying to get information related to Oil job as Street cleaner does not give you oil.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Just type oil on F1.
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Job: Bus Driver
Show content
This job can be found at San Fierro, Esplanade North, and El Corona, Los Santos (You can use /gps to find these places).
After taking the job, you need to buy a bus from the yellow vehicle spawner or use your bus if you have already had one.

You will then have to choose between ‘City Route’ and ‘State Route’.

‘City Route’ is a route restricted to San Fierro or Los Santos depends on which city you are in when you choose it, where the ‘State Route’ includes the entire map, with the exception of LV.

For each bus stop, you arrive at, you will be paid accordingly to your bus driver ‘rank’, except for the first stop to avoid some kind of exploit. In the ‘State Route’, each stop awards double the pay.

After reaching Level 10, you'll be able to switch to this job using "/go Bus Driver"

BUS DRIVER PROMOTION SYSTEM:
Level - Requirements - Pay per stop - Rank name

L0 - 0 Stops - $700 per Stop - Training
L1 - 75 Stops - $840 per Stop - Junior Driver
L2 - 225 Stops - $980 per Stop - Senior Driver
L3 - 450 Stops - $1,120 per Stop - Assistant Specialist
L4 - 750 Stops - $1,260 per Stop - Specialist
L5 - 1200 Stops - $1,400 per Stop - Professional
L6 - 1800 Stops - $1,540 per Stop - Expert Driver
L7 - 2625 Stops - $1,680 per Stop - Chief Driver
L8 - 3525 Stops - $1,820 per Stop - Master Driver
L9 – 4425 Stops - $1,960 per Stop - Executive
L10 - 5400 Stops - $2,100 per Stop - President & CEO

NOTE:
SF - City Route: 31 stops including the first stop that has no payment
LS - City Route: 19 stops including the first stop that has no payment
State Route: 34 stops including the first stop that has no payment but each stop increases 2 stops in your progress

New answer: -
Changes you made: We no longer get payment per stop. You can only delete payments per stop.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: "You have been paid $13124 for successfully handling passengers!"
Show content
Added, NIGHTMARE

Title of the question: Criminal Event
Current answer:
Show content

CEs CYCLE:

- Hotel (Rodeo) - HO

New answer:
Show content

Note: Minigun weapon disabled in criminal event dimension, feel free to vote on disable/enable it from /settings > Disable Minigun > Yes/No, and use /pr to know the current votes on it.

CEs CYCLE:

- Hotel (Rodeo) - HO

Changes you made: Added a note/more information about the new update.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Disabled minigun in criminal event dimension. (Arran + Farhan-Khan)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: How do we get a group base
New answer:
Show content
You can request a base in the Land Development board. Check this topic: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=341358.0

You have to follow the rules:
- 1 gate.
- 50 objects.
- You can't delete any original objects.
- $30.000.000 price.
- Can have any default GTA SA interior.
- Group needs to be one month old with a board.

You can also apply to get a CITy zone or you can apply to get an interior here  https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=341358.0
Changes you made: Link to apply for base
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Check the old link, it does not work anymore
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: LV Preferences
Answer of the question:
Disabled all LV preferences, replaced with permanent settings based on the forum vote. You can find it here https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=377095.0
Preferences changed to permanently are :
Explosive Resistance: No,Classic / Old LV: No, Drop Grenade When Running: Yes, 200 Max Health: Yes, Sea Sparrow Shooting: No, Sniper Instant Shoot: Yes, Buy RPG Command: Yes, Switch When Throwing Exploit: Yes, Extra Game Speed: Yes, Switch When Shooting: Yes, Projectile Cool Down: No
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

/groupstats -> This command is used to check stats of your group, only for L3+ groups.

Keywords:

New answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

/groupstats -> This command is used to check stats of your group.

Keywords:

Changes you made: I don't know who changed my new answer, as the new command for all group levels (L1-L9) not only for L3+ groups.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: I have asked some players in L1 groups to check the command if it works. https://imgur.com/a/uljMzB2
Added, Egekan.

Factory System/Business system

Title of the question: Engine Parts
New answer:
Show content
Engine parts are items you can either buy or produce in order to boost your car. You can boost your car/bike in mod shops, Tune Vehicle section.

To get engine parts you can:
a) Rent a Car Factory in SF, place some iron and money in it and it will produce 340 engine parts every hour. It will cost 10,000 units of iron every hour, so make sure you put enough in it if you want it to run over the night.

b) You can use F7 to buy engine parts

c) You can get engine parts by winning car and bike races. Amount you will be getting is dependant on your position: 1st: 12 2nd: 9 3rd: 6 4th: 3

d) When repairing a vehicle as mechanic and you will have a 20% chance of finding 15 engine parts.

e) Using 'Freight' as Train Driver gives you engine parts. Make sure you set it to engine parts by pressing 'N'. The amount you get depends on your level.

f) Truckers also gives you engine parts. Once you enter the truck a panel will show up pick 'engine parts' and proceed to the marker in your map to load the truck and then deliver it to the unloading point.

g) To completely tune your vehicle, you need 8,007 engine parts.

What can I do with them?

- You can boost your car, to do that use:
- speed (up to 140%)
- acceleration (up to 118%)
- braking (up to 130%)
- suspension (up to 130%)
- lower suspension (up to 130%)
- Bullet Resistance (up to 110%)

To completely boost speed (full 140% boost) you will need 5079 engine parts.
104% = 5 parts
108% = 8 parts
112% = 12 parts
116% = 15 parts
120% = 18 parts
124% = 21 parts
128% = 1100 parts
132% = 1200 parts
136% = 1300 parts
140% = 1400 parts

To completely boost acceleration  (full 118% boost) you will need 79 engine parts.

103% = 5 parts
106% = 8 parts
109% = 12 parts
112% = 15 parts
115% = 18 parts
118% = 21 parts

To completely boost bullet resistance (full 110% boost) you will need 2264 engine parts. (Keep in mind that you cannot boost bullet resistance for bikes)
101% = 20 parts
102% = 30 parts
103% = 45 parts
104% = 68 parts
105% = 101 parts
106% = 152 parts
107% = 227 parts
108% = 341 parts
109% = 512 parts
110% = 768 parts

To completely boost crash resistance (full 50% boost) you will need 567 engine parts.
105% = 5 parts.
110% = 8 parts.
115% = 12 parts.
120% = 17 parts.
125% = 25 parts.
130% = 38 parts.
135% = 57 parts.
140% = 85 parts.
145% = 128 parts.
150% = 192 parts.

Which vehicles can I boost?
- Only cars and motorcycles.
Keywords: how to make engine part, what is engine part

When selling a car or manually removing it's boosts, you will receive 90% of your engine parts back instead of 100%.
Changes you made: There is no hourly cost for factory and fixed some typo.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Removed hourly costs from all businesses. (Arran)

Title of the question: Business System
New answer:
Show content
There are businesses that can be rented by players:
- Pay N Spray
- Petrol Stations
- Mod shops
- Engine Parts Business
- Nitrous Business
- Chemical Factory

When you rented it, you have to add money (to pay the hourly costs) and certain resources (read what the GUI says.) You can't rent a factory if you have less than 50 hours. There is no hourly cost for a business system.

You can at any time withdraw the money/resources. The money people spend when using your business goes into your business value.

-You can own a maximum of 1.

- Every 66 to 78 hours (decided randomly each time) every business will lose its owner.

You can not sell your business; you can only lose it by not putting in any resources (Iron/Oil) for over 1 hour.

(For vehicles)

*Petrol Station

*Pay and Spray

*Mod Shop

*Nitrous Factory

*Electronics Factory
Requires:
-500 iron per hour
-500 oil per hour
-50 chemicals per hour

*Car Factory

*Chemical Factory
Requires:
-1,800 Units of Oil
-100 Units of Hemp
-50 Units of Herbs
Keywords: how to make money, how to earn money, get money, what is factory, how to get factory
Changes you made: removed all the "hourly costs" from the information and fixed some typo

Added some keywords for both questions.
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: How to link forum account
New answer:
Use the command "/linkforumaccount ForumUsername ForumPassword (ForumUsername is not your display name!)"
Example : /linkforumaccount Coke cocacola123. Remember, you only have one chance to link your forum account and you can not unlink your forum account anymore.

Keywords, how to unlink forum account, how to remove forum link
Changes you made: Important notice and example to the information.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Confirmed by some staff and if there is a way to unlink just remove this.

Title of the question: Event : Quizzes
New answer:
Show content
Sometimes you might see a red (QUIZ) in main chat. These are quizzes aim to keep the educational sector of your brain active as you enjoy our server.

The questions may be made by any admin, at any time, however, only Event Managers and Staff L5 may add a cash prize to correct answers.

To answer a question, use the command /aq or /quiz. or /acq to answer State official quiz/question

The questions may be made on civilian team chat by any State official (Similar to the main quiz), to answer a question, use command /acq

Event managers, use the command /aq, as /quiz provides an annoying output.

You can use /settings /search Enable Admin Quiz Messages to Disable it if it's annoying you.
Keywords, What is quiz, how to answer quiz, how to answer SO quiz, State official

Changes you made: State official quiz and keywords
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Get any SO to make SO quiz.
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: What is VIP?
Current answer:
New answer:
Show content
To become a VIP, you may either donate to the server, or purchase it from other players in the F7 market interface.

For up-to-date information about donating and donation benefits go to: cit.gg/donate
Only accepting PayPal - PayPal will automatically convert your currency into GBP (£) If you have a card but can't use PayPal there's this.
https://donate.pilovali.nl/

VIP benefits (if you purchase atleast 10 hours of VIP):

1. Use /vipjetpack or /jetpack for transport only jet-pack (can't be used in LV, when wanted or when holding prisoner)
2. Extra 20% cash earned when doing work except for Lumberjack.
3. Instant respawn at hospitals
4. Ability to recover your vehicles to your position and get the driver seat
5. Funny hats with /viphats (they now save when you quit too)
6. You can sell VIP in F7 trading (minimum of 10 hours)
7. Twice as quick healing from medics (helpful in CEs)
8. Use /glue and /unglue on any vehicle, not just boats
/vipskin to access skins including 5 (not skeleton) VIP skins.

9. /movingstyle - Choose separate walking style for sprinting, walking and jogging without going to the gym.
10. /fightstyle - Change your fight style without going to the gym.
11. Hold right click to make kill cam last forever + '/killcam' to enable if you're VIP. It helps for reporting cheaters.

NOTE: VIP runs down at 20% speed when you are offline.
NOTE 2: You must reconnect so most of these abilities work.

Keywords: How to get VIP hours?, Pilovali

Changes you made: Adding Pilovali's link
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=55669.0
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Official Groups.
Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 6

Outlaws_MC - Level 6

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 6

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 5

Outlaws_MC - Level 5

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 6

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

Changes you made: Updated DoMinos_Family and Outlaws_MC's levels.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]:
https://cit.gg/index.php?board=722.0
https://cit.gg/index.php?board=1052.0
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Law: Police Officer
Current answer:
Show content
How can I become a Police Officer?
- To become a Police Officer, go to the LSPD or SFPD front entrace and enter by touching the yellow marker. You can also obtain the job at the Law Farm located north of Los Santos. Make sure you quit your job before entering the department. (Press X > Click Yourself > Quit Job). Having more than 100,000 law points gives you the ability to use the command "/go police officer".

What can I do as a Police Officer?
- You can arrest wanted criminals with your nightstick or you can simply kill them if they have commiteted a violent crime. If you have a hard time arresting a criminal, use the taser (silenced pistol) while the wanted criminal is running to make them slow down for 3 seconds.

How can I mark wanted players?
- To mark wanted players simply open your police computer (Press F5) and click on "Pin All". If you would like to filter only players in a certain city or with a certain wanted level, then you can do so by selecting the desired values in the panel.

What should I do after arresting a criminal?
- Once you've arrested the criminal, you must take them to the nearest police station, which will be marked by a blue shield on the map. After doing so you will receive cash and drugs depending on the criminal's wanted level. Arrested players have [Arrested by <Your Name>] above their head.

Can police officers recover their vehicles to their position?
- Yes and you do not need to have VIP for this, but it only applies to Police cars only. If you recover it while you arrested another player you will have to wait 10 seconds before your vehicle appears, and you can not use police cars if you're not employed as a Police Officer.

Note: Police officers can also use the Megaphone feature accessed through the "/mp <text>" command, it can be used while inside a police vehicle.

How can I kill arrest someone?
- If a criminal has committed any sort of violent crime in a the last 60 seconds you will be able to kill arrest them, if they haven't done anything violent they can still be killed, but not arrested. You will also receive law points and money for the kill arrest.

Where can I see a player's wanted level, how do I know when someone's wanted?
- You can check a player's wanted level by using the /stats panel, the police computer (Press F5) or if there are white stars above the player's head.

What are the police levels?
- The police levels are basically skill groups. You can rank up if you get enough law points. Level 60 requires 1,000,000 law points and it is the maximum level.

Keywords: how to be a cop, how to be cop, how to be police, how to be a police, policia

New answer:
Show content
How can I become a Police Officer?
- To become a Police Officer, go to the LSPD or SFPD front entrace and enter by touching the yellow marker. You can also obtain the job at the Law Farm located north of Los Santos. Make sure you quit your job before entering the department. (Press X > Click Yourself > Quit Job). Having more than 100,000 law points gives you the ability to use the command "/go police officer".

What can I do as a Police Officer?
- You can arrest wanted criminals with your nightstick or you can simply kill them if they have commiteted a violent crime. If you have a hard time arresting a criminal, use the taser (silenced pistol) while the wanted criminal is running to make them slow down for 3 seconds.

How can I mark wanted players?
- To mark wanted players simply open your police computer (Press F5) and click on "Pin All". If you would like to filter only players in a certain city or with a certain wanted level, then you can do so by selecting the desired values in the panel.

Note: Wanted players with less than 50 wanted points won't be visible on the police computer.

What should I do after arresting a criminal?
- Once you've arrested the criminal, you must take them to the nearest police station, which will be marked by a blue shield on the map. After doing so you will receive cash and drugs depending on the criminal's wanted level. Arrested players have [Arrested by <Your Name>] above their head.

Can police officers recover their vehicles to their position?
- Yes and you do not need to have VIP for this, but it only applies to Police cars only. If you recover it while you arrested another player you will have to wait 10 seconds before your vehicle appears, and you can not use police cars if you're not employed as a Police Officer.

Note: Police officers can also use the Megaphone feature accessed through the "/mp <text>" command, it can be used while inside a police vehicle.

How can I kill arrest someone?
- If a criminal has committed any sort of violent crime in a the last 60 seconds you will be able to kill arrest them, if they haven't done anything violent they can still be killed, but not arrested. You will also receive law points and money for the kill arrest.

Where can I see a player's wanted level, how do I know when someone's wanted?
- You can check a player's wanted level by using the /stats panel, the police computer (Press F5) or if there are white stars above the player's head.

What are the police levels?
- The police levels are basically skill groups. You can rank up if you get enough law points. Level 60 requires 1,000,000 law points and it is the maximum level.

Keywords: how to be a cop, how to be cop, how to be police, how to be a police, policia

Changes you made: Added a note about the update.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Wanted players with less than 50 wanted points won't be visible on the police computer. (Arran)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Apartments
Current answer:
Show content

For this you use

- /setvehcolor R G B - To change your vehicle's color in apartment dimension.
- /apartmentkick <playername> - to kick someone from your apartment.

New answer:
Show content

For this you use

- /apartmententrance - to change where you enter and exit your apartment.
- /apartmentvalue - A command which shows the value of all the items in your apartment, you must be inside the apartment to be able to use it.
- /setvehcolor R G B - To change your vehicle's color in apartment dimension.
- /aircar - To fly cars in your apartment.
- /apartmentkick <playername> - To kick someone from your apartment.
- /leaveevent - To leave your apartment.

Changes you made: Added the command and fixed some wrong things.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: '/leaveevent' now works for leaving apartments. (Arran)
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: Official Groups
Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 5

Outlaws_MC - Level 5

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 6

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 5

Outlaws_MC - Level 5

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: Added xCode to the list and promoted CitiZeNs to L7.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - CitiZeNs promoted to L7 group. (GLM Team)
- xCode promoted to L6 group. (GLM Team)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: How to link forum account?
Current answer:
Show content
Use the command "/linkforumaccount ForumUsername ForumPassword (ForumUsername is not your display name!)"
Example : /linkforumaccount Coke cocacola123. Remember, you only have one chance to link your forum account and you can not unlink your forum account anymore.

New answer:
Show content
Use the command "/linkforumaccount ForumUsername ForumPassword" (ForumUsername is not your display name!)"
Example : /linkforumaccount Coke cocacola123.

Use the command "/unlinkforumaccount" - If you want to unlink your in-game account to whatever forum account it was linked to.

Changes you made: Added the new update and removed some texts.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Added '/unlinkforumaccount' which will unlink your in-game account to whatever forum account it was linked to. (Arran + Coke)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

DoMinos_Family - Level 5

Outlaws_MC - Level 5

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: Removed DoMinos_Family and Outlaws_MC as they're not official anymore.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?board=722.0 - https://cit.gg/index.php?board=1052.0
Added, Traxex

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: Added 18thStreetGang to the list.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - 18thStreetGang promoted to L6 group. (GLM Team)
Added, Egekan.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: Added 1337, as it's an official group now.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=331385.msg5546330#msg5546330
Added, Egekan.

Title of the question: About the houses, uses and more.
Current answer:
Show content
There are over 3000 houses mapped, it is certain that you'll find a house that suits your needs. You may choose from the smaller Interior 1, to the larger Interior 5, known in single player as ‘Madd Dogg's Mansion’.

The houses can be used for the following things:
- Sleeping: Using the /sleep command will heal you over time.
- Hosting parties: You can play  CITradio music inside the house, and have it audible to those present.
- Recovering vehicles: If you’re close to your house, vehicles can be recovered to your position.
- If you have DL1 or above, you can use '/addstaticveh house' while inside your car to add a frozen/client-side vehicle in front of your house. '/delstaticveh house' to delete.
- You can change your CJ clothes or your skin from personal markers inside your house.
- You can buy food from personal markers inside your house.

How many houses can I own?
You can only own two houses as there are too many players and not enough houses to let you own more than two houses. However, donators depending on their level may own a maximum of five houses.
Donator level 1 can own 3 houses
Donator Level 2 can own 4 Houses
Donator Level 3 can own 5 houses

How do I know what houses are for sale?
Houses for sale, distinguished by their green housing icon. Alternatively, buyable houses can be found in the ‘Real Estate’ centre marked with a large house. You can also check the houses for sale in our "Real Estate" centre, marked on the map with a large house icon. There is one situated in each city.
Note: If you are going inactive, your house won't be sold to the server for inactivity.

- I bought a house, how can I find it?
You can easily keep track of it by using the CITphone to mark it on the map from the "Properties" app. It will be denoted by a ‘Disquete’ icon.

- Can I save a car in my house?
Unfortunately not, however, you can recover a vehicle to your house entrance by using F2. Select a vehicle and press ‘recover.’

- Can I choose who may enter my house?
Yes, you may lock your house in the interface available by pressing ‘z’. If locked only you, people on your CITbook friends list and law enforcement will be able to enter. Criminals may enter your house as part of a house robbery mission, although they will not be stealing your stuff.

- Can I sell my house to server?
No, you can't anymore, you need to set it for sale and set a price and wait for a player to buy it.

- How much does the house prices drop down per minute?
It drops down by 1,000,000$ a minute if the house's price is above 100M.
It drops down by 50,000$ a minute if the house's price is under 100M.
New answer:
Show content
There are over 3000 houses mapped, it is certain that you'll find a house that suits your needs. You may choose from the smaller Interior 1, to the larger Interior 5, known in single player as ‘Madd Dogg's Mansion’.

The houses can be used for the following things:
- Sleeping: Using the /sleep command will heal you over time.
- Hosting parties: You can play  CITradio music inside the house, and have it audible to those present.
- Recovering vehicles: If you’re close to your house, vehicles can be recovered to your position.
- If you have DL1 or above, you can use '/addstaticveh house' while inside your car to add a frozen/client-side vehicle in front of your house. '/delstaticveh house' to delete.
- You can change your CJ clothes or your skin from personal markers inside your house.
- You can buy food from personal markers inside your house.

How many houses can I own?
You can only own two houses as there are too many players and not enough houses to let you own more than two houses. However, donators depending on their level may own a maximum of five houses.
Donator level 1 can own 3 houses
Donator Level 2 can own 4 Houses
Donator Level 3 can own 5 houses

How do I know what houses are for sale?
Houses for sale, distinguished by their green housing icon. Alternatively, buyable houses can be found in the ‘Real Estate’ centre marked with a large house. You can also check the houses for sale in our "Real Estate" centre, marked on the map with a large house icon. There is one situated in each city.
Note: If you don't log in for 14 days in a row, your house will be auto-sold to the server.

- I bought a house, how can I find it?
You can easily keep track of it by using the CITphone to mark it on the map from the "Properties" app. It will be denoted by a ‘Disquete’ icon.

- Can I save a car in my house?
Unfortunately not, however, you can recover a vehicle to your house entrance by using F2. Select a vehicle and press ‘recover.’

- Can I choose who may enter my house?
Yes, you may lock your house in the interface available by pressing ‘z’. If locked only you, people on your CITbook friends list and law enforcement will be able to enter. Criminals may enter your house as part of a house robbery mission, although they will not be stealing your stuff.

- Can I sell my house to server?
No, you can't anymore, you need to set it for sale and set a price and wait for a player to buy it.

- How much does the house prices drop down per minute?
It drops down by 1,000,000$ a minute if the house's price is above 100M.
It drops down by 50,000$ a minute if the house's price is under 100M.
Changes you made: Note: If you are going inactive, your house won't be sold to the server for inactivity.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: @WooDy  asked high staff, and they said this update. - Reverted to the old house sale system where players can put their houses up for sale. (Arran + IDriver)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: CIT News
Current answer:
Show content
What is it?
CIT News is the official weekly magazine of the CIT community.

When does it publish?
It gets published each Sunday.

How can I read the Magazine?
There are 3 different ways to read the current week's magazine
   1. Open F8 and type magazine and then proceed to click on "Allow".
   2. Type /magazine in T chat.
   3. Click on the "CIT Magazine" button on the login screen.
   4. Go to this link and check out the magazine - https://cit.gg/index.php?board=1034.0

How can I help in making the magazine?
To help in the making of the magazine, you need to be a part of the CIT News team.
  For that you have to apply for it once the applications are opened here - https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=359382.0

CIT News Discord = https://dsc.gg/cit-news

New answer:
Show content
What is it?
CIT News is the official weekly magazine of the CIT community.

When does it publish?
It gets published each Sunday.

How can I read the Magazine?
There are 5 different ways to read the current week's magazine
   1. Open F8 and type magazine and then proceed to click on "Allow".
   2. Type /magazine in T chat.
   3. Click on the "CIT Magazine" button on the login screen.
   4. Go to this link and check out the magazine - https://cit.gg/index.php?board=1034.0
   5. CIT Phone by pressing B. Next, click on CIT News.

How can I help in making the magazine?
To help in the making of the magazine, you need to be a part of the CIT News team.
  For that you have to apply for it once the applications are opened here - https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=359382.0

CIT News Discord = https://dsc.gg/cit-news

Changes you made: Added the update.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: Added a phone button that will open the most recent magazine of CIT News. (Vampire + Legacy)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Chat Boxes
Current answer:
Show content
Main Chat:
Press T and type /main <text>. The message will be visible by everyone in whatever zone (LS, SF, LV) you’re in.
Note - Main chat is Restricted to those who have linked their forum accounts and have any forum rank.

Team Chat:
Press Y and enter a message. The message will be seen by everyone within the same team. For example, if you’re a criminal, typing a message in Team Chat only be seen by criminals.

Local Chat:
Press U and enter a message. The message will be seen by everyone within a certain distance away from you.

Local Friends Chat:
When you type '/locf' before your message in local chat, then that message will only appear to your CITBook friends that are in your local chat area.

Contact Admin Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the "Contact Admin" chat is: /cad <message>.

Support Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the support chat is: /sup <message>.

Arabic Support Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the arabic support chat is: /asup <message>.

Group Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the group chat is: /gc <message>. The message will only be visible by those in your group.

Squad Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the squad chat is: /sc <message>. The message will only be visible by those in your squad.

Unit Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the unit chat is: /uc <message>. The message will only be visible by those in your unit.

Group Alliance Chat:
Use the command /ac <message>. This message will only be visible to your group’s alliance.

Squad Alliance Chat:
Use the command /sac <message>. This message will only be visible to your squad’s alliance.

Room Chat:
Use the command /room <message>. This message will only be visible to the room you've joined or created from /chatrooms.

Car Chat:
Use the command /cc <message>. The message will only be seen by the those in the vehicle.

Emergency Chat:
Use the command /e <messsage>. This messages will only be visible by law enforcement.

Megaphone:
Use /mp <message>, when you are a cop and is riding a car to use the megaphone. This message will only be visible to nearby Cops and Criminals.
Country Chat:
None command is needed, simply press T and write your message and it'll appear to anyone from your country

CIT book friends chat:
The command you should use to talk in the CIT book friends chat is: /fmsg <message>. The message will only been visible by those people in your CIT book.

Radio: Use /r <message>. It is visible only for your current civilian job partners, hence Pilots can't speak with Truckers using this chat. Thse jobs don't have radio feature:- Farmer - Iron Miner - Cave Miner - Taxi Driver - Hunter

CEM Chat: Use /cem <message>. This is displayed only to Community Event Managers.

CB Chat: Use /cb <message> this is displayed only to Criminal Bosses

PC Chat: Use /pc <message> this is displayed only to Police Chiefs

SO Chat: Use /so <message> this is displayed only to State Officials

GD Chat: Use /gd <message> this is displayed only to Guiders

Donator Chat: Use the command /d <message>. This is displayed only to donators. You can enable/disable it from /settings.

If you can't see the message in the chatbox, click J, choose the correct tab at the left side and tick the "Show in chatbox" box.

You can bind them as well on a key. Use /bind key chatbox command.

New answer:
Show content
Main Chat:
Press T and type /main <text>. The message will be visible by everyone in whatever zone (LS, SF, LV) you’re in.
Note - Main chat is Restricted to those who have linked their forum accounts.

Team Chat:
Press Y and enter a message. The message will be seen by everyone within the same team. For example, if you’re a criminal, typing a message in Team Chat only be seen by criminals.

Local Chat:
Press U and enter a message. The message will be seen by everyone within a certain distance away from you.

Local Friends Chat:
When you type '/locf' before your message in local chat, then that message will only appear to your CITBook friends that are in your local chat area.

Contact Admin Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the "Contact Admin" chat is: /cad <message>.

Support Chat:

Arabic Support Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the arabic support chat is: /asup <message>.

Group Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the group chat is: /gc <message>. The message will only be visible by those in your group.

Squad Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the squad chat is: /sc <message>. The message will only be visible by those in your squad.

Unit Chat:
The command you should use to talk in the unit chat is: /uc <message>. The message will only be visible by those in your unit.

Group Alliance Chat:
Use the command /ac <message>. This message will only be visible to your group’s alliance.

Squad Alliance Chat:
Use the command /sac <message>. This message will only be visible to your squad’s alliance.

Room Chat:
Use the command /room <message>. This message will only be visible to the room you've joined or created from /chatrooms.

Car Chat:
Use the command /cc <message>. The message will only be seen by the those in the vehicle.

Emergency Chat:
Use the command /e <messsage>. This messages will only be visible by law enforcement.

Megaphone:
Use /mp <message>, when you are a cop and is riding a car to use the megaphone. This message will only be visible to nearby Cops and Criminals.
Country Chat:
None command is needed, simply press T and write your message and it'll appear to anyone from your country

CIT book friends chat:
The command you should use to talk in the CIT book friends chat is: /fmsg <message>. The message will only been visible by those people in your CIT book.

Radio: Use /r <message>. It is visible only for your current civilian job partners, hence Pilots can't speak with Truckers using this chat. Thse jobs don't have radio feature:- Farmer - Iron Miner - Cave Miner - Taxi Driver - Hunter

CEM Chat: Use /cem <message>. This is displayed only to Community Event Managers.

Donator Chat: Use the command /d <message>. This is displayed only to donators. You can enable/disable it from /settings.

If you can't see the message in the chatbox, click J, choose the correct tab at the left side and tick the "Show in chatbox" box.

Changes you made: Removed the requirement.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Removed forum rank requirement for '/main' chat. (Arran + Brian)
Added, Egekan.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: Added The_ReNeGaDeS to the list.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - The_ReNeGaDeS promoted to level 6 group. (GLM Team)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

/basesz Toggles protected area inside group base.

Keywords:

New answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?
- Can turf
- Can have an alliance
- Have a bank
- Can use /gmotd
- Can use /gsmotd
- Can use /gapps
- Can use /gquiz
- Can use /mgd
- Can use /groupstats

/groupcountd 0 -> To cancel the count.
/basesz Toggles protected area inside group base.

Keywords:

Changes you made: Added the new command.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Team, group, squad and alliance countdowns can now be cancelled by entering 0 as time argument. (Nuko + Gnar)

Title of the question: Squads
Current answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?

New answer:
Show content

What can I do in it?

/squadcountd 0 -> To cancel the count.

Changes you made: Added the new command.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Team, group, squad and alliance countdowns can now be cancelled by entering 0 as time argument. (Nuko + Gnar)
Added, Traxex

Title of the question: Community Ranks
Current answer:
Show content
There are community ranks on the forum that grant you access to some boards and a few perks. They are divided into three ranks. You cannot skip any rank before having the previous one.

NEW COMMUNITY MEMBER (NCM)
- Able to see the Group Profile Board (But cannot reply or post there)
- You get a light green color and one green square

JUNIOR COMMUNITY MEMBER (JCM)
- Able to edit your own posts (not on every board);
- Able to see and apply for staff on the "Administrative Profiles" board.
- Able to mention users;
- Able to view the "Group Profiles" board.
- Able to use the "Notify" button in topics;
- Your private message limit is increased to 200 messages;
- You get a light green color and two green squares.

REGULAR COMMUNITY MEMBER (RCM)
- Perks from the previous rank;
- Your private message limit is increased to 300 messages;
- You get three green squares.

SENIOR COMMUNITY MEMBER (SCM)
- Perks from the previous ranks;
- Your private message limit is increased to 400 messages;
- You get four green squares.

For more information about these ranks and how to apply for them, visit the "Community Positions" board by visiting the link below:
https://cit.gg/index.php?board=572.0

New answer:
Show content
There are community ranks on the forum that grant you access to some boards and a few perks. They are divided into three ranks. You cannot skip any rank before having the previous one.

NEW COMMUNITY MEMBER (NCM)
- Able to see the Group Profile Board (But cannot reply or post there)
- You get a light green color and one green square.

JUNIOR COMMUNITY MEMBER (JCM)
- Able to edit your own posts (not on every board);
- Able to mention users;
- Able to view Administrative Profiles board.
- Able to post in the "Group Profiles" board.
- Able to use the "Notify" button in topics;
- Your private message limit is increased to 200 messages;
- You get a light green color and two green squares.

REGULAR COMMUNITY MEMBER (RCM)
- Perks from the previous rank;
- You will be able to apply for L1 Staff / PAM in the Administrative Profiles board.
- Your private message limit is increased to 300 messages;
- You get three green squares.

SENIOR COMMUNITY MEMBER (SCM)
- Perks from the previous ranks;
- Your private message limit is increased to 400 messages;
- You get four green squares.

For more information about these ranks and how to apply for them, visit the "Community Positions" board by visiting the link below:
https://cit.gg/index.php?board=572.0

Changes you made: Updated JCM & RCM Ranks.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=368297.0
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

* L8 : L7 features + Heli spawner + Heavy vehicles spawner + Boat spawner

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L7

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: Guard_Ghosts promoted to L8.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=367430.90
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Current answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 7

xCode - Level 6

New answer:
Show content

- CRIMINAL SIDE

Bikers - Level 9

ChaosGuardians - Level 9

Guard_Ghosts - L8

FightForHonor - L7

18thStreetGang - L6

1337 - L6

The_ReNeGaDeS - Level 6

- LAW SIDE

SAPD - Level 9

FBI - Level 9

Global Army - Level 9

CODE - Level 7

- CIVILIAN SIDE

The_Institute - Level 9

KLM - Level 9

AvidaCompany - Level 9

CitiZeNs - Level 7

- GANGSTER SIDE

CAMORRA - Level 8

xCode - Level 6

Changes you made: CAMORRA promoted to L8.
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - CAMORRA promoted to level 8 group. (GLM Team)
Added, NIGHTMARE.

Title of the question: Chat Boxes
Current answer:
Show content
Main Chat:

Team Chat:

Local Chat:

Local Friends Chat:

Contact Admin Chat:

Support Chat:

Arabic Support Chat:

Group Chat:

Squad Chat:

Unit Chat:

Group Alliance Chat:

Squad Alliance Chat:

Room Chat:

Car Chat:

Emergency Chat:

Megaphone:
Country Chat:

CIT book friends chat:

New answer:
Show content
Main Chat:

Team Chat:

Local Chat:

Local Friends Chat:

Contact Admin Chat:

Support Chat:

Support Non-English:
The command you should use to talk in the Non-English support chat is: /ssup <message>.

Group Chat:

Squad Chat:

Unit Chat:

Group Alliance Chat:

Squad Alliance Chat:

Room Chat:

Car Chat:

Emergency Chat:

Megaphone:

Country Chat:

CIT book friends chat:

Changes you made: Replaced 'Arabic Support' with 'Support Non-English'
Proof of the information [NEEDED]: - Replaced 'Arabic Support' with 'Support Non-English' in 'J' chat. (Arran + Medusa)
Added, Egekan.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:27:58 am by Egekan »

Ex-Pirus Founder
Ex-Head Criminal Boss
Ex-L3 Staff member
Former CIT Supporter
- Richiniro added as Trial Staff. (25.11.2016 Staff Team + Community)

My introduction