Author Topic: Ω Application Center [OPEN]  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Mora.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Mora
Ω Application Center [OPEN]
« on: 09 05, 2020, 01:12:40 pm »

CΦT ΠΞWS
ΔPPLΦCΔTΦΩΠ CΞΠTΞR
GRΞΞK HΔLLΩWΞΞΠ THΞMΞ
THΞ MΔGΔZΦΠΞ ΦS PUΒLΦSHΞD ΩΠ ΞVΞRΨ WΞΞK'S SUΠDΔΨ THΔT CΩΠTΔΦΠS Δ TΩTΔL ΩΓ  PΔGΞS THΔT VΔRΦΞS DΦΓΓΞRΞΠT TΩPΦC RΞLΔTΦΠG TΩ THΞ CΩMMUΠΦTΨ. THΞ MΔGΔZΦΠΞ HΔS ΦTS STΨLΞ ΔΠD MΔDΞ SURΞ ΞΔCH PΔGΞ ΦS UΠΦQUΞ ΔΠD GRΔPHΦCΔLLΨ ΔPPΞΔLΦΠG.

RΞQUΦRΞMΞΠTS
  • GΩΩD ΞΠGLΦSH SKΦLLS.
  • DΩΠ'T ΞDΦT ΨΩUR ΔPPLΦCΔTΦΩΠ ΔΓTΞR SUΒMΦSSΦΩΠ.
  • SHΩULDΠ'T ΒΞ KΠΩWΠ ΔS Δ TRΩUΒLΞ MΔKΞR.
  • ΨΩU MUST HΔVΞ Δ DΦSCΩRD ΔCCΩUΠT ΔΠD Δ MΞMΒΞR ΩΓ THΞ CΦT ΠΞWS DΦSCΩRD SΞRVΞR.
  • ΦΓ ΨΩUR ΔPPLΦCΔTΦΩΠ HΔS ΒΞΞΠ DΞΠΦΞD, ΨΩU CΔΠ ΩΠLΨ RΞΔPPLΨ ΔΓTΞR 5 DΔΨS (UΠLΞSS ΦT'S CLΩSΞD).

DΞSΦGΠ CΩΠDΦTΦΩΠS
єαςн ραgє нαѕ ιт'ѕ σωи ςσи∂ιтισиѕ αи∂ яєףυιяємєитѕ ιи σя∂єя тσ вє ףυαℓιfιє∂ fσя тнє ραgє уσυ αяє αρρℓуιиg fσя. ςσммυиιту ρσѕιтισиѕ ραgє ιѕ иσт ιиςℓυ∂є∂ ѕιиςє ιт нαѕ иσ ѕρєςιfις яєףυιяємєитѕ иєє∂ тσ вє ∂σиє.
  • Headlines: Make an example of this page that contains 2 sections which are "Updates" and "Hot Topics" using your own paragraphs.
  • Photography: Take 4 different photos related to CIT and put them in your example. (Every one of them will be criticised individually)
  • Event News: Prepare an Event Guide of any event you like. (Check our publications as we have made some Event Guides before)
  • Interview Page: Make an interview with one of our leaders with your own made up questions.
  • Advertisements: Design 2 advertisement examples for CIT News and CIT Radio. (Every one of them will be criticised individually)
  • Games: Prepare a crossword related to CIT that takes 3 to 5 minutes to solve.
  • Comics: Produce five different memes related to CIT. Do not use already made ones. (Every one of them will be criticised individually)
  • Stories: Write three interesting stories, each containing 60 words. (Every one of them will be criticised individually)

ΔPPLΦCΔTΦΩΠ ΓΩRMΔT
Create a new topic with the title "[Application] CIT News | <your name here>"

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=900]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/vthh5.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section One: [color=#d99b96]Accounts details[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Your ingame nick:[/b]
[b]Account name:[/b]
[b]Discord account name[/b] (Name#ID):
[b]Punishlog [size=7pt][color=#8a0545](Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh)[/color][/size]:[/b]
[b]Last application link [size=7pt][color=#8a0545](if any)[/color][/size]:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Two: [color=#d99b96]Personal information[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Country of residence:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Introduce yourself:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Three: [color=#d99b96]General Questions[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News?[/b]
[b]Which page do you want to be a part of?[/b]:
[b]Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here[/b]:

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Four: [color=#d99b96]Agreements[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]I will not try to slide in any false news:[/b]
[b]I will be inactive without inactivity report:[/b]
[b]I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned:[/b]
[b]I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information:[/b]
[b]I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as a team:[/b]
[b]I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for:[/b]

[float=right][size=8pt][font=courier]CIT News Application From ©️[/font][/size]

RΞΦΠSTΔTΞMΞΠT ΔPPLΦCΔTΦΩΠ ΓΩRMΔT
Create a new topic with the title "[Reinstatement] CIT News | <your name here>"

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=900]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/vtteV.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section One: [color=#d99b96]Accounts details[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Account name:[/b]
[b]Discord account name[/b] (Name#ID):
[b]Punishlog [size=7pt][color=#8a0545](Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh)[/color][/size]:[/b]
[b]Last application link:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Two: [color=#d99b96]General Questions[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Why do you want to join CIT News back after your last departure?[/b]
[b]Which page do you want to get assigned on?[/b]:
[b]Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here[/b]:

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Three: [color=#d99b96]Agreements[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]I will not try to slide in any false news:[/b]
[b]I will be inactive without inactivity report:[/b]
[b]I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned:[/b]
[b]I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information:[/b]
[b]I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as a team:[/b]
[b]I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for:[/b]

[float=right][size=8pt][font=courier]CIT News Reinstatements Form ©️[/font][/size]
« Last Edit: 15 10, 2021, 09:44:43 am by Mora. »

Offline Mora.

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: CIT News | Application Center [CLOSED]
« Reply #1 on: 26 07, 2021, 12:15:20 pm »
25/07/2021
8/8/2021
« Last Edit: 08 08, 2021, 01:32:19 pm by Mora. »

Offline Mora.

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Ω Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #2 on: 15 10, 2021, 09:45:31 am »
Applications are currently open for Event News and Stories, good luck!
« Last Edit: 21 10, 2021, 02:55:42 pm by Atheer »