Author Topic: [+++] Allow animations in LV bases if the player is whitelisted or in alliance  (Read 3422 times)

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
11 Positive votes. Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
Well considering that the whitelisted members are like members but out of the group since they have access to all group feutures (except the panel utilities) I don't see any reason not to accept that suggestion, the main reason that animations are disabled there is to avoid trollers to use stealth to hide and troll the people who own the base there, I don't think they will face such a problem from a whitelisted member.
Going Positive.

Offline VulKanN

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: VulKanN
  • Squad: Prodigy
I think it would be a very good and fun thing to implement because whitelist and alliance members are players that know each other and giving the possibility to do animations inside the bases makes the game more fun and more interactive to play with friends. Positive  :thumb: :tick:

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Wouldn't be trollish or annoying if you can dance in your own group's or alliance's base so why not add it ? animations in LV was disabled to decrease the amount of trolls and sore-losers basically so it won't be trollish if we enable it in Bases/Zones ONLY. Thus, Positive.

Offline Burried

• New Community Member
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
  • Ingame: Burried
  • Squad: DriftWorks
There's nothing better than being with your whitelisted friends and/or your alliances dancing in your base, having a nice time and enjoying the fortnite dances.

Positive :tick:

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
I don't think anything is wrong if animations were allowed in bases since bases are like a peaceful zone for allies and group members. Allowing animations in whitelisted bases would be fun and it won't harm anyone as players will take breaks from wars and dance. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
I had this issue today was @Mixalis birthday, he made the birthday party at xCode base and no one could use the animations except xCode members which are annoying. Supporting this

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
18 Positive votes. next review will be done next week + Marked as Medium priority.

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Even in LV we've parties and such things, or like birthday parties. So, allowing it in bases won't be abusable as far as I know, and it won't be annoying anymore. I am supporting your idea! :tick:
Left this game already.

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Would be abusable now as invading bases in LV is now allowed. Negative  :cros:
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
Good for trainings with alliance, roleplay or just doing the wanking animation on Nuko's face. Voting positive.
positive as jason said. After this gets added everyone will wanking anim on nuko's face  <3 :smiley_flat:

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
  • Ingame: maviA
Indeed, I don't see any problem to make animations in LV bases, at least to make some fun between whitelisted, alliance and your group teammates.
-POSITIVE :tick:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
21 Positive votes, 1 negative vote = 20 positive votes
Marked as High Priority.

Offline Sabfas

• The Entertainer
  • Honorable
  • Luck is the planning you don't see!
  • Group: The Epsilonists
  • Ingame: Sabfas
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I have been playing in LV longer than I should these past weeks and it is kind of disappointing that one can not use animations in protected areas, such as around the hospital.
I am not an LV player myself.. So even though I can not see any potential exploits in it being enabled in protected areas, I can not say with confidence there aren't any. However, animations add a great value to social interactions and LV hospital seems like a great one where people from all over the city meet. You may be surprised, but apart from all the toxicity the city inhabitants are known for and that bomb first, ask later attitude most of them got.. There is a great deal of social space and potentially way more if given the chance. I have been running around the city, approaching random people from afar while expressing my intention of no harm.. And it appears many of them aren't as braindead. Some we got along really well. Same goes for LV hospital where I met many people who weren't just looking for a group or a fight and rather just a sweet little talk.

I would suggest that protected areas be included with bases too.. CIT is a community after all where social space is at its uppermost peak of activities... But that's probably only me!

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Well it's good to use the animation inside the group base or the alliance so it will be a good thing for them and also they can have a party or event and there will be some animation here I'm positive.
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own