Author Topic: Guard system [Gangsters]  (Read 7836 times)

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Guard system [Gangsters]
« on: 07 09, 2021, 12:25:00 pm »
Greetings,

I'm pretty sure a lot of players are already sick of the guard feature we currently have, which has pretty much ruined the whole combat system somehow. I would like to suggest either nerfing the feature even more or completely disabling it for gangsters for the time being. This poll right here clearly shows how annoying the guard feature is. Furthermore, a lot of players suggested its removal countless times but apparently, Brian just doesn't get how this feature has made the game unbalanced, especially in gangster fights. The feature is consistently being abused by a bunch of L9 group losers who can't even imagine fighting without having the advantage of guards.
Show content
Here's a video showing how broken the guard feature is, lol. Despite all the nerfing which has been made, it's still extremely irritating.

Here's a few clips recorded by a friend showing how guards have made gangster PvP worse.
Show content

Their damage is quite insane and literally, every second kill on the clips is being made by guards. It's nothing else but a disgrace to the combat system.

A good solution to this issue is disabling guards for gangsters and making it accessible to Cops and criminals only, as it was initially implemented for CnR (to balance the number) and I don't quite see a reason for having it for gangsters as it's a whole different competitive side.
« Last Edit: 09 09, 2021, 07:30:44 am by Haisum »
hej

Offline Madama

• New Community Member
  • Where the sky has no limits ✨
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
Re: Guard system
« Reply #1 on: 08 09, 2021, 08:20:11 am »
Well.. I think it's pointless because it's already been suggested a 1000 times and has been denied.
This was rejected because it is a perk of groups that have been promoting and raising the level for many years. But I still don't understand.. Why is the entire server suffering because of these groups? Why do players complain about this, ask to remove but everyone doesn't care?
I personally know a few people who left the server because of the destruction of CnR on the server.. You're already losing players. Why don't you listen to the players? All of these ideas are obvious and make sense to it. These guards are only a hindrance to PvP and set our ass on fire. I'm sorry, but that's my eloquentness.
 Am I wrong? Am I right! Obviously, one player will not be able to kill another who has the ability to spawn the guard. It's almost unreal..
 I will always vote positively for such suggestions.

Offline MarK

• Junior Community Member
  • yeshua#1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: 1manArmy
« Reply #2 on: 08 09, 2021, 08:31:00 am »
Just get rid of this garbage script already. It was intended to be used by newbies and instead is being fully exploited by losers who hasn't learned the game after 10 years. It has also been nerfed countless times and is still the most frustrating thing to grace this server.
• Intelligence & Crime Enforcement Bureau (End of an era)
• Top Riot Kills/Damage Record Holder since 18-06-2020.

[19-9-2021] [14:59:19] [CIT]iFrank{13}[Biker] has globally muted MARK (#I) 50 min Message was: My mom beats me, but at least I feel save with HoBoS because they can't beat anyone

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
« Reply #3 on: 08 09, 2021, 08:51:28 am »
I have a better idea from removing it just add an time like 10minutes per guard as I see 1 group is that abusing the guard system and itd called chaosguardians they have bind T/guard in W and they spawn it every time the see a gangster turfing in ls its good perk but need some updates
Btw am positive on that

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #4 on: 08 09, 2021, 09:39:37 am »
This topic has no purpose in this board whatsoever as it's basically people complaining about a feature without a valid reason other than some videos showing how they kept dying in a fight and put the blame on guards when there were several people shooting them at once. The whole purpose of this board is to SUGGEST RADICAL CHANGES, not to complain about a certain feature. I don't see any suggestion here other than removing the whole feature itself for no other reason than it being 'OP' when no one cares to explain in which aspect it's over-powered. MARK himself said that the feature has been nerfed several times, so there should be no reason for the topic author or anyone else to complain about it. Arran's words describe this topic the best.
Quote from: Arran
radical ideas not radical rants
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline FalconHawk

• The Ineffable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 08 09, 2021, 09:54:10 am »
What about restricting it only for players below 100 hours of playtime? So both experienced players who suffer from this feature and newbies who sometimes need a guard around them could be happy.

Also this is a suggestion, not a radical idea.  ^-^

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #6 on: 08 09, 2021, 10:07:17 am »
This topic has no purpose in this board whatsoever as it's basically people complaining about a feature without a valid reason other than some videos showing how they kept dying in a fight and put the blame on guards when there were several people shooting them at once. The whole purpose of this board is to SUGGEST RADICAL CHANGES, not to complain about a certain feature. I don't see any suggestion here other than removing the whole feature itself for no other reason than it being 'OP' when no one cares to explain in which aspect it's over-powered. MARK himself said that the feature has been nerfed several times, so there should be no reason for the topic author or anyone else to complain about it. Arran's words describe this topic the best.
These are actually asking for radical changes since most of people left server because of this unrealistic pvp gameplay here.. The feature has been abused multiple times which is offending and obstructing players gameplay, basically ruining the whole combat system of the game and he mentioned an issue and came with a logical solution too.
The main purpose this feature was added for basically newbies and cops/crims with outnumbered team to actually get the chance to play with fair advantages but what he suggested it It’s removal as gangster which seems quite logical since it was never added for this purpose at first place nor it make any sense as a gangster as it’s basically a fight between 2 groups for a particular turf so it’s making no sense giving one group an advantage over other by giving such feature which could be abused like he said in gangster fights and giving unfair advantage to the guard users with it’s excessive use which is actually making people really annoyed and frustrated and eventually let them leave because pvp fights here are so fucked up because of these unfair advantages.
And this is a RADICAL Idea to improve the current system and it’s  highlighting a great issue which made a lot of people leave server because of unfair combat system with a proper solution provided..

Offline Madama

• New Community Member
  • Where the sky has no limits ✨
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
« Reply #7 on: 08 09, 2021, 10:13:40 am »
Some players leave this server just because of these guards. "As I mentioned above". Isn't that the reason for you? I don't know what you mean "No one cares to explain in which aspect it's OP.. Lol. A lot of evidence has been shown about how annoying it is and doesn't need to CIT at all. You just insert your five cents.

Im sorry about this but I can't see how people says absurd things and lie to themselves.

Offline zoldyck

• Donator L1
« Reply #8 on: 08 09, 2021, 01:08:17 pm »

Supporting this, since fighting stacked 0 quality groups and with guards is no fun, also with the new changes in GLM rules any group could reach L8 in some months, so this better get removed  ::)

Offline seba

• Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
« Reply #9 on: 08 09, 2021, 03:28:04 pm »

Supporting this, since fighting stacked 0 quality groups and with guards is no fun, also with the new changes in GLM rules any group could reach L8 in some months, so this better get removed  ::)

Man, you posted a screenshot from 5 months ago  :cringe:.

I'm supporting this since the feature has ruined ls wars. It's so fucking annoying fighting with groups that even while having 32 players online still using this shit.

Offline sK1NN

• New Community Member
  • To get the best , be the best .
  • Group: OWNERS
  • Ingame: OF
  • Squad: LS
« Reply #10 on: 08 09, 2021, 04:44:03 pm »
The funny thing is the same clowns from the same side are the ones who keep suggesting these setuffs just to help their side ,  so these guys basically go inactive after gettinf beat up every single day in the past year after free invting 50 member just to win a war but ofc they cant first thing that comes in their minds gUaRdS oP Af oMFg , man accept the fact that u lack quality and suggest something usueful rather than crying all day about a feature that u can get if u work ur ass off to l8 not crying after losing bunch of wars even if u had some cheaters that I believe they are playing now cause they have no life and dont resign then u would have the same advantage of the iNsaNe gUarD dAmAGe  just like any other l8 group
Haters gonna hate

Offline Prof.Gang

• Senior Community Member
  • P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #11 on: 08 09, 2021, 05:14:20 pm »
I think some people tryhard complaining almost as much as they can, rather than trying to win that badass group  :kek2:

Funny how you can’t maintain quality nor quantity against a group  :kek:

Man, you posted a screenshot from 5 months ago  :cringe:.
This poll right here clearly shows how annoying the guard feature is.

10 11, 2018, 11:20:46 am »

Sorry im stuck at empathizing with your first world problems. :kek4: :kek5:
« Last Edit: 08 09, 2021, 05:16:10 pm by Prof.Gang »

Offline elektro

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #12 on: 08 09, 2021, 05:36:37 pm »
I do not know why you are trying to provoke people here. If you think that you are playing well, then you will not lose anything if you remove the guards.

Group lvls and donat has never affected the gameplay, that's why we love this server. After added these guards. It has become simply impossible to play against people with guards, it just annoy and pushes away from pvp content.

I have a lot of friends who don't like LV binds and they played LS until the moment when L8 groups began to actively use and abuse the guards system. As I have already said, it just annoy me up and pushes me away to continue playing here.

What about  "L8" is easy to get... Are you serious, man?
Imagine you and your friends went to play on the server and you are simply destroyed by the guys with guards. you are not enough experienced so also players with guards are against you. to get the same privilege (i mean L8), you need to play actively for a whole year and get stress from players with guards.

It's funny to watch how players who have this privilege just joking here and think that this is normal

proof about abuse guards in save zone

Show content
« Last Edit: 08 09, 2021, 05:42:44 pm by elektro »
Founder of 1337.

Offline Zuvich

« Reply #13 on: 08 09, 2021, 05:43:23 pm »
Sorry im stuck at empathizing with your first world problems. :kek4: :kek5:
Still doesn't change the fact that half of the server is against the feature
hej

Offline sK1NN

• New Community Member
  • To get the best , be the best .
  • Group: OWNERS
  • Ingame: OF
  • Squad: LS
« Reply #14 on: 08 09, 2021, 06:08:29 pm »
/settings vote disable guards  yes = problem solved no ?   :)
Haters gonna hate