Author Topic: [+++] Reducing the requirements of the Fire Fighter job levels.  (Read 3058 times)

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Re: Reducing the requirements of the Fire Fighter job levels.
« Reply #15 on: 30 09, 2021, 02:02:58 pm »
Fire fighter is the hardest job I have ever seen, Reducing the fires needed to be promoted to the next level is an amazing idea because it's not playable as the other community member said and for real I don't see anyone play this job and now I got way they don't play it anymore. Voting positive.  :tick:

Offline Dazzler.

• Regular Community Member
  • "You can do it if you believe you can."
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dazzler
« Reply #16 on: 30 09, 2021, 02:38:48 pm »
Supporting this, Fire Fighter is the hardest job plus the requirements are impossible to be reached only with the Side-Job of it reaching the higher level, and it's too boring tbh. So, Reducing the requirement of FF does make sense and needed for the community and the civilians. Positive

Ex.CIT Radio DJ | Ex.CIT News CP Publisher | Ex.CIT Instagram Administrator | RCM

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #17 on: 30 09, 2021, 03:16:35 pm »
I have played this job for a while to test if you are right, And I found it's important to take an action on its levels for real. Only from L3 to L4 toooo boring job, long way, and the hardest one. Voting positive.

Offline Harley

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Harley
« Reply #18 on: 30 09, 2021, 03:17:24 pm »
As an old civilian and hard worker, I admit that this is the hardest job I have ever seen and I want to reduce it for real. Getting 1 level is hard af. Voting positive.

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #19 on: 01 10, 2021, 06:48:09 am »
as you all know most of the Jobs in CIT are kinda Dead but there are Dead Jobs like Fire Fighter, space miner, etc so By reducing the amount of Requirements to get level up and get more money will help players to play it and get more levels in it and make it more active so i am positive

Offline Zura

YearsYears
  • Group: Golden_Lords
  • Ingame: Zura
« Reply #20 on: 01 10, 2021, 06:56:36 am »
Hey there, Firefighter is an annoying job and boring job due to the fact that the levels inside this job are extremely difficult and I am agreeing with your suggestion. Voting positive.
"Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality, only pain, suffering, and futility exist."

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #21 on: 01 10, 2021, 07:31:21 pm »
20+ positive votes. Marked as High Priority
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Kenz

• AvidaCompany Founder
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [+++] Reducing the requirements of the Fire Fighter job levels.
« Reply #22 on: 11 10, 2021, 06:02:12 pm »
Hello, I'd like to state my honest opinion although I've never been that familiar of Fire Fighter job yet I find it difficult in terms of its cash payment and I think nerfing it wouldn't be the best thing either, as what barcode stated there is a specific side mission which helps you to put out fires in an easy way. increasing its payment is what we really need. negative

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
Re: [+++] Reducing the requirements of the Fire Fighter job levels.
« Reply #23 on: 11 10, 2021, 06:43:31 pm »
Hello, I'd like to state my honest opinion although I've never been that familiar of Fire Fighter job yet I find it difficult in terms of its cash payment and I think nerfing it wouldn't be the best thing either, as what barcode stated there is a specific side mission which helps you to put out fires in an easy way. increasing its payment is what we really need. negative
@bullwark Make a list of increasing the paymens please. Gonna add this to the suggestion @Kenz as others ppl mentioned this points too, Not only barcode.