Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10732 times)

Offline elektro

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #30 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:05:41 pm »
Do I understand correctly that you want civs groups to play only for civilians too?....
Founder of 1337.

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #31 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:07:19 pm »
Imagine Defending Them. To Join in The Future, What a Licker, Shame on You,
we can't force them to open for you, Just let everything move like its normal, cop is coo criminal is criminal
iam talking about Farming its called farm u guys nit reviving law side, its just annoying most of them
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 03:11:18 pm by HesHaM »

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:08:28 pm »
Do I understand correctly that you want civs groups to play only for civilians too?....
Elektro its simple if we disabled being able to get RP on ur group mates its all, so for example if u killed ur group mate as coo you won't get RP

Offline Nordie

• The cutiest of your nightmares ^._.^
« Reply #33 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:12:22 pm »
...and they are farming in Night to get the 1st so easy its just unfair...

Just after these words I understand you: instead of making an effort to reach #1 Criminal Side you posting here.
Playing at night and getting reputation for own group unfair for you? Seems like you lost all arguments and trying to prove us something but have no idea how to do this.
My goal isn't try to hurt your feelings but show why you still not #1 although you can do this easily.

About our group and your bad words(without any proof!) about us: For example, I can easily reach about 3-5k of rep or even more just in 5 mins! What surprised you in 6k rep in just 2 mins?! Specially if you deal with fact that not single member reached this amount of reputation.

About "farming": feel free to record and then to report any player if you see that cops feeding them by goal, so they really getting extra rep without effort and braking server rules. In other ways, just be faster and kill leet cop before other players do this!
Nordie OldKiller

Nothing impossible and nobody unbeateable...

Offline elektro

« Reply #34 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:16:27 pm »
Elektro its simple if we disabled being able to get RP on ur group mates its all, so for example if u killed ur group mate as coo you won't get RP

Ok. this offer is not as bad as "criminals group can play only for criminal"
But we will run into a problem if I see" X " cop and cop from my group. I will certainly ignore my group mate because I will know that his death will not give me anything (I mean rep or wl).

After that, you will open a complaint against me that I do not touch my group mate...

P.S. now we just see a cop and kill him. it doesn't matter who is ally or your group member.
Founder of 1337.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #35 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:23:37 pm »
Ok. this offer is not as bad as "criminals group can play only for criminal"
But we will run into a problem if I see" X " cop and cop from my group. I will certainly ignore my group mate because I will know that his death will not give me anything (I mean rep or wl).

After that, you will open a complaint against me that I do not touch my group mate...

P.S. now we just see a cop and kill him. it doesn't matter who is ally or your group member.
That will lead u guys to play as criminal bec u won't get points, also as Badboy said let's keep that topic about crime and law, so every group can be pure in his side,

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #36 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:41:08 pm »
Just log in to the server now and open tab. only 8 cops online and onefrom SAPD  :-\

Show content

and you're offering me to play only for criminal? What should I do? stand AFK? or just log out of the server and wait for the cops to come in
This is because no one is willing to join law group/side when they can  join 1337 and be able to play as whatever they want. Law groups restrict their members to play only as cop but criminal groups don't.

Justice is either to restrict all the groups except civ groups to play only their side or  not allowing law groups to restrict their members from playing other sides.
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 03:45:57 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #37 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:48:52 pm »

From what I have red , I already know most of 1337 members and the other groups playing both sides will try their best to keep this unfair advantage to keep them getting RP points , cause this cheaters not only effecting the criminal side by earning RP , but also the law side by earning money to get top 10 or something , and they are not the only group doing that but many others , this suggestion should be really applied to the server by now cause it is hard to see a pure criminal groups like 18th / Pirus / Boca ..... trying their best on their side cause they can't change their side to cops side like this groups
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 04:17:34 pm by Louai »

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline seba

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
« Reply #38 on: 27 09, 2021, 03:59:02 pm »
First of all I apologize about my english skills its not that good enough to start a discussion like that but I swear its annoying all of CIT Players who's Playing in Pure Criminal Gang
So Now iam here to talk about some groups who changed their side Like 1337 and FFH and GG also TR, and now they are playing as Cop and Criminal at the same time, I was wondering how they get that amount of Reptuation Points ? how, when I see them I see only 2 or 3 criminals playing in AR's and the others is Cops so how they get these points ? for example yesterday 9/26/2021 there was 6 criminals From Pirus playing in at 11 PM as Criminals and going to stores and robbing alot of AR's and Stores and we was about to be The Top Criminal Gang ! but in the last 2 minutes most of 1337 changed their side to cop and moved to AR's 2  or 3 criminals and 2 cops imagine that they was farming in AR's and got 6k RP in one Minute imagine 6k in One Minute ? I was wondering how they did that since I saw that picture > 1337

So Imagine you are working from 12 AM To 12 PM and trying your best to Get Reptuation Points and these ppl are farming and getting 6k Points in 1 minute imagine that I swear I was shocked for a minute about that ? how 6k points in 1 minute ? how then I got what they are doing when I saw that picture

All I want now is to disable being able to get Points if u killed your group mate in AR's and CE's so we can avoid these cheats, they are getting Top Criminal Group Everyday because of that, For Example Pirus is Working All The Day in criminal Side we are not playing as cops, and most of 1337 are playing as cops everyday and going to wars as gangsters etc, and they are farming in Night to get the 1st so easy its just unfair, for god sake Change that system, iam sorry if I insulted anyone Like TR and FFH Also 1337 but that's unfair as u see so we have to disable that system, iam not here to fight you guys I just can't let the system going like that, as I said before its called cheat,
Thanks Everyone !

You basically are complaining because they're getting kills in ARs  :what:.

If criminals groups are forced to play only as criminals. The law team will be more dead, we usually play as cops when law side has lack of activity. The SS you posted proves nothing

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:05:44 pm »

If criminals groups are forced to play only as criminals. The law team will be more dead, we usually play as cops when law side has lack of activity. The SS you posted proves nothing
The ss I posted proved what I said, they are just farming and getting points on their group mate, I don't need to fight but u guys forcing me to say that, so as I said before what you doing guys is not helping the law side actually its helping 1337 only, as HosttyBoy said none will apply for law group if there's 1337 giving them permission to play as cop and criminal at the same time lol, that's annoying most of the cops and annoying every pure criminal group, because we can't play as cops like you

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #40 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:09:03 pm »

law side and law groups will even be more dead when groups like 1337 allow their members to play as whatever they want because nobody would join law groups coz they restrict their members from going criminal.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Harshil

• Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #41 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:11:48 pm »
law side and law groups will even be more dead when groups like 1337 allow their members to play as whatever they want because nobody would join law groups coz they restrict their members from going criminal.
Not the fault of 1337 its fault of law groups, people will join KLM since they can play both side there

Offline seba

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
« Reply #42 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:19:17 pm »
That's law side problem. If ppl aren't interested on join law groups is because maybe you're doing smth wrong. Forcing us to play only as criminal will cause a mess for law side, we're just helping you (law side). Those "pure" criminals groups just are interested on farming RP by robbing stores around LS wich has no sense.

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #43 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:27:24 pm »
For real read the replies and you will find the solutions  :fp:

If you are caring about the law side dying just join with your second account to any law group and you will make it active.

Gonna explain it more as you guys annoying my brain cells for real!

Steps: Caring about the law side/Want to play as a cop  > Open your second account > Join any law group > Play as a cop.  :cringe: :cringe: :cringe:

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #44 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:34:11 pm »
For real read the replies and you will find the solutions  :fp:

If you are caring about the law side dying just join with your second account to any law group and you will make it active.

Gonna explain it more as you guys annoying my brain cells for real!

Steps: Caring about the law side/Want to play as a cop  > Open your second account > Join any law group > Play as a cop.  :cringe: :cringe: :cringe:
nothing personal with you but you just copied your 1st useless reply again just to farm more posts  :hands: anyways I'm going to explain for you, why would I use 2nd acc which has 0 DLx and 0 money/drugs 0 tag color and 0 fully tuned cars? Hydra/hunters, okay copy these stuff to my 2md account and I'll use it for sure