Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10737 times)

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #45 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:36:08 pm »
 if you think playing as a cop in a criminal group makes the law side active , well it is the opposite by 360 degrees my friend , Why ?

Because letting the players know that your group allowing members playing both sides , will let members from the law side that only play as cops , and members from the pure criminal groups that only play as criminals leave their groups , cause they want to play both sides whatever they want , so you are basically killing both sides and making them dead  , and not just that , but you are killing what represent groups in CIT  like playing only as a cop and being a pure law group of your side , or playing as a criminal only and letting your group a pure criminal group , you are changing it to make all the CIT groups play whatever they want , isn't that boring , isn't that what makes people leave the server cause it is repetitive ? then in that case why do we split sides to law and criminal sides? , why don't we just merge them together . that is the main reason why one of the sides dying .
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 04:37:48 pm by Louai »

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #46 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:41:17 pm »
if you think playing as a cop in a criminal group makes the law side active , well it is the opposite by 360 degrees my friend , Why ?

Because letting the players know that your group allowing members playing both sides , will let members from the law side that only play as cops , and members from the pure criminal groups that only play as criminals leave their groups , cause they want to play both sides whatever they want , so you are basically killing both sides and making them dead  , and not just that , but you are killing what represent groups in CIT  like playing only as a cop and being a pure law group of your side , or playing as a criminal only and letting your group a pure criminal group , you are changing it to make all the CIT groups play whatever they want , isn't that boring , isn't that what makes people leave the server cause it is repetitive ? then in that case why do we split sides to law and criminal sides? , why don't we just merge them together . that is the main reason why one of the sides dying .

:fp:

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #47 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:45:28 pm »
:fp:
is that your actual respond , smh  :fp: , when I posted that I am talking to all the groups that plays as cop and criminals , and I will list them to you if you are gonna do the LV style of posting logs and vids instead of an actual argument .
Show content
1337 / TR / ChaosGuardians / DoM / FFH / GG

And a little fun fact for you before you post something like that to me , I didn't play as a cop or joined the law side since 2019 , so either you give an actual respected respond , or don't post here for the sake of your group sending you here to post .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #48 on: 27 09, 2021, 04:49:05 pm »
nothing personal with you but you just copied your 1st useless reply again just to farm more posts  :hands: anyways I'm going to explain for you, why would I use 2nd acc which has 0 DLx and 0 money/drugs 0 tag color and 0 fully tuned cars? Hydra/hunters, okay copy these stuff to my 2md account and I'll use it for sure
and you think that your reply makes sense, Ok. :joy:
Do you have all of this stuff on your main account? No.
Also, We all know that the law side giving overpowered an amount of money by killing criminals, And once you create an account you will have a 500k startup in your account, You haven't to start with hunter and Regina :fp:  you can buy that car with 5k and start with a low amount of ammo. You are just talking shit because you are still deffending your alliance mates while Hesham didn't even report them. For the second time saying to you grow up.

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #49 on: 27 09, 2021, 05:31:33 pm »
and you think that your reply makes sense, Ok. :joy:
Do you have all of this stuff on your main account? No.
Also, We all know that the law side giving overpowered an amount of money by killing criminals, And once you create an account you will have a 500k startup in your account, You haven't to start with hunter and Regina :fp:  you can buy that car with 5k and start with a low amount of ammo. You are just talking shit because you are still deffending your alliance mates while Hesham didn't even report them. For the second time saying to you grow up.
why would I deffend them rofl they knows how to deffend their own self also hesham is free to report them they told him to do that already, also yes I have tagcolor and hydra copy this things to my 2nd acc and i'll use it, and I didn't waste +5k playtime to restart a new career with $5k car in another account sry I have life and I respect my time its not my problem that ur time isn't valuable

Offline Mubii

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #50 on: 27 09, 2021, 05:49:27 pm »
Hmm, well I guess you are quite wrong that these type of group team up for RP etc. TBH, no one even care about Criminal score except for certain groups, and those who want to apply for next level. Also, there is no need to be that obsessed with Criminal score. Nothing good will come out of that, so chill man and enjoy the game and let others enjoy the game also. I think the current system is fine though I will not say it's perfect, and definitely it needs some improvement, but what you are suggesting is not one of them.
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #51 on: 27 09, 2021, 06:02:13 pm »
I think the current system is fine though I will not say it's perfect, and definitely it needs some improvement,
its sure thing its fine because you are one of 1337 so its actually so good for you,We Are Talking About The Pure Criminals, Also To Be Top Criminal Group, its Important and making the group active and known more and more...

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #52 on: 27 09, 2021, 06:19:08 pm »
its sure thing its fine because you are one of 1337 so its actually so good for you,We Are Talking About The Pure Criminals, Also To Be Top Criminal Group, its Important and making the group active and known more and more...
okay you're just suggesting this for crim score simply try harder for crim position, that simple, still negative.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #53 on: 27 09, 2021, 06:27:22 pm »
okay you're just suggesting this for crim score simply try harder for crim position, that simple, still negative.
No No iam not suggesting that for crim position actually we are getting our position everyday and everyone knows that well, even you told me one day that Pirus are coming back, so let's end that conversation there's nothing personal, iam suggesting that for every single player in CIT if he saw someone playing as cop and crime at the same time so for sure he's gonna apply for that group and will ignore the law side and crime side because he got what he want, he wanna play in both side since everyone is doing that now, Like TR > DoM > FFH > GG > 1337 > Chaos, So imagine Groups like FBI > SAPD > BOCA > Pirus > 18th all of them will be dead since u guys joining these groups and ignoring the pure groups which is playing in one side

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #54 on: 27 09, 2021, 06:47:40 pm »
No No iam not suggesting that for crim position actually we are getting our position everyday and everyone knows that well, even you told me one day that Pirus are coming back, so let's end that conversation there's nothing personal, iam suggesting that for every single player in CIT if he saw someone playing as cop and crime at the same time so for sure he's gonna apply for that group and will ignore the law side and crime side because he got what he want, he wanna play in both side since everyone is doing that now, Like TR > DoM > FFH > GG > 1337 > Chaos, So imagine Groups like FBI > SAPD > BOCA > Pirus > 18th all of them will be dead since u guys joining these groups and ignoring the pure groups which is playing in one side
finally now you can understand, we're in 2k21 everyone wanna enjoy this game so we give our members their freedom 100% cause they're free to do whatever they want we can't force them to do something we want  just enjoy your game in peace without forcing someone to play in the same way like u want cause nobody tried to force you to switch your sides like us.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #55 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:07:18 pm »
finally now you can understand, we're in 2k21 everyone wanna enjoy this game so we give our members their freedom 100% cause they're free to do whatever they want we can't force them to do something we want  just enjoy your game in peace without forcing someone to play in the same way like u want cause nobody tried to force you to switch your sides like us.
U still saying the same thing you need your members to be free, so what about my members and every player in CIT ? why u care about ur members and ignoring my members and the pure members who need to enjoy the side with full respect and without cheats,i won't say it again check the whole replays and you will understand what we mean and what we want !

Offline Mubii

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #56 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:15:54 pm »
What the point of restricting players from playing one side? DO you really think it's going to help? How do you think it's going to help? Players are not bounded by one game at this point, there are a lot of different options present now. If you restrict them, they are not going to abide by the rule but will choose to opt to a different game where they can enjoy the game. So what you are suggesting is absurd and might look palatable, but it's not workable at this point.
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #57 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:25:45 pm »
U still saying the same thing you need your members to be free, so what about my members and every player in CIT ? why u care about ur members and ignoring my members and the pure members who need to enjoy the side with full respect and without cheats,i won't say it again check the whole replays and you will understand what we mean and what we want !
dude you wanna force x6 groups to play like your group wtf??? you wanna to force Chaos Tr 1337 DoM FFH and GG for pirus??? did we force you to switch ur sides like us? no then same goes to you, shouldn't force us to enjoy ur game in peace

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #58 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:29:22 pm »
When you applied for a group you already choose a side to play with, why are u making things complicated while they are very simple?
If you want to be free and play whatever stay group less, like that you won't have to decide who you should kill/help, you will just have fun on your own without causing any harm to any group or any side.
Actually Badboy explained what I wanna say, if u wanna play in both sides then stay groupless better than annoying the community from what u doing,without causing any harm to any group  :tick:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #59 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:32:05 pm »
So imagine Groups like FBI > SAPD > BOCA > Pirus > 18th all of them will be dead since u guys joining these groups and ignoring the pure groups which is playing in one side
This guy said it all. Newbies wont join a group that restricts their members to only 1 side. Either there should be a rule to prevent these restrictions or crim groups like 1337 should be restricted to 1 side.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi