Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10738 times)

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #60 on: 27 09, 2021, 07:53:57 pm »
This guy said it all. Newbies wont join a group that restricts their members to only 1 side. Either there should be a rule to prevent these restrictions or crim groups like 1337 should be restricted to 1 side.
IDK what is so hard to understand. Every group has its own style, 1337 from the beginning was a free group, it chose crim side since we had to select one of the existing options and crims fitted the best. Also no one has put restriction on groups like Pirus, its your leaders who chose to put restrictions same goes for law groups. Also to avoid this restriction a group can always go to civilian group and enjoy the same freedom.

Offline zoldyck

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #61 on: 27 09, 2021, 08:16:30 pm »
SAPD & SAS members already playing as gangsters, so tf is this about? keep ur internal group rules to urself

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #62 on: 27 09, 2021, 08:17:26 pm »
This guy said it all. Newbies wont join a group that restricts their members to only 1 side. Either there should be a rule to prevent these restrictions or crim groups like 1337 should be restricted to 1 side.
It would be really kind if you stop targeting my group again and again while there are around more than 6 more groups who’s having the same format as us, It’s kind of offending me seeing a senior community member having some personal issues with a group and taking off his frustration over here while this trend has been started by an Ex L5 staff group TSF which was back then backed by another L5 staff Brain when we spoke against it. And this is going for years and none had anything to say against it now all of a sudden you start bragging about a simple thing which has been followed for years, Back then TSF was one of the rare group to allow both sides and let me tell you, TSF had less members activity than a normal criminal or law group so the issue is not really the relaxation in limitations for groups but actually the environment and quality of a group to maintain it’s activity regardless of sides or whatsoever.. The main issue nowadays is low playercount so blame it and try making some useful suggestions to improve that instead of limiting others to have fun with your selfmade limitations we don’t like..
I will not limit my members to be stucked to one side because some of you forgot the main reason of a game which is having fun instead of making some stupid limitations for yourself and disturbing others gameplay.
And again it would be really nice to not target a particular group when such thing has been practiced by many other groups for years.
1337 has it’s rule for playing as cop so whatever your accusations are, that’s totally baseless  and irrelevant unless you have a solid proof instead of playing with just words to ruin a particular group reputation…
THANK YOU 🙏
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 08:22:21 pm by Farhan-Khan »

Offline ShadowZ

• New Community Member
« Reply #63 on: 27 09, 2021, 08:20:59 pm »
No No iam not suggesting that for crim position actually we are getting our position everyday and everyone knows that well, even you told me one day that Pirus are coming back, so let's end that conversation there's nothing personal, iam suggesting that for every single player in CIT if he saw someone playing as cop and crime at the same time so for sure he's gonna apply for that group and will ignore the law side and crime side because he got what he want, he wanna play in both side since everyone is doing that now, Like TR > DoM > FFH > GG > 1337 > Chaos, So imagine Groups like FBI > SAPD > BOCA > Pirus > 18th all of them will be dead since u guys joining these groups and ignoring the pure groups which is playing in one side
You both lack braincells wallah, So as I understand, You both wanna prevent about 5 groups or more and each group contains like +30 active member and they choosed to be with their favorite group (BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT) Not because you can go cop and crim, The players in ur groups such as "SAPD - FBI -18tH - pIrUs" Not enough members or their old leaders are gone OR they got a life so they are semi active, So there are not enough law units, So u blame the other groups such as 1337 for being the reason, FOR BEING BOTH SIDES, WHEN THE COPS ARE JUST FEW AND CRIMINALS ARE CRACKING AND THEY HELP.

Do you think SWAT/USNS/TF/...... etc, resigned due to law units are not enough ? Or because their leaders are semi active or need a break or whatever their reason was, So its not due to the lack of law units or whatever you call it, Its because the game is not that fun like it used to be.
Now u came to make the rest leave as well since if that was added it will be the worst and groups might resign due to getting bored in just crim side being boring sometimes at night, 1AM-2AM and no cops.

Lets get back to the main topic subject "Cheating to farm RP", Ain't that ur first reason ? now you are saying "yOu ArE mAkIng GrOuPs "X-X-X-X" DiE dUe tO dOuBlE sIdEs AnD iGnOrInG pUrE sHiT"
"Stop going with the wave to get what u want."

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #64 on: 27 09, 2021, 08:55:28 pm »
All law groups will die soon if criminal groups keep allowing their members to play as cop because players won't join law groups as these groups only allow their members to play as cop.

Why do we have group categories? Groups have to choose their side. Period

Writing 1-2 lines of fact is better than writing 10-20 lines that don't make sense when pieced together.
« Last Edit: 27 09, 2021, 09:04:29 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Phoenix

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #65 on: 27 09, 2021, 10:33:10 pm »
All law groups will die soon if criminal groups keep allowing their members to play as cop because players won't join law groups as these groups only allow their members to play as cop.

Why do we have group categories? Groups have to choose their side. Period

Writing 1-2 lines of fact is better than writing 10-20 lines that don't make sense when pieced together.

Law groups will still die if criminal groups controlling LS the whole day
乂⍱‿●乂

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #66 on: 28 09, 2021, 12:20:35 am »
Its gonna be my last reply here since I posted alot of replies to answer on you guys, but some of you said that law side is dead and the criminal side is active, so let's see these screen shots and explain smth about what u guys said,
Show content
Just look how much Cops are playing, u guys saying that law side is dead ? so what about the criminal side who's got fucked already, so you guys need the cops now to go to criminal side to be active again ? if we kept doing these things we will let CIT die slowly by annoying the players and forcing them to change the side to revive a side,
Let Everyone be Free Let everyone decide  his career in Any Group he want and his own Side !

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #67 on: 28 09, 2021, 12:30:27 am »
After reviewing your suggestion I'm completely voting Positive. We've all seen how most of the criminal groups change between criminal to LAW side according to their justification they explain that they're trying to revive the LAW side during a period when the LAW side is lack on their amount of available officers, but let's say that most of the criminals change between criminal to police officer just to solve the problem, what gonna happen to the criminal side? It will become outnumbered too due to the amount of criminals that switched to police officer.

Above I've cast my vote to your suggestion waiting for future actions to this and we'll let the developers to choose any option to solve this.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #68 on: 28 09, 2021, 05:21:16 am »
Its gonna be my last reply here since I posted alot of replies to answer on you guys, but some of you said that law side is dead and the criminal side is active, so let's see these screen shots and explain smth about what u guys said,
Show content
Just look how much Cops are playing, u guys saying that law side is dead ? so what about the criminal side who's got fucked already, so you guys need the cops now to go to criminal side to be active again ? if we kept doing these things we will let CIT die slowly by annoying the players and forcing them to change the side to revive a side,
Let Everyone be Free Let everyone decide  his career in Any Group he want and his own Side !
dude actually CIT will die without us as cops cause crims will get bored of standing afk in ARs without cops for 4min and if it comes to myself probably I won't bother to login to stand afk in AR since my time is valuable so if you dont have any problems with standing in ARs afk due to the lack of cops that doesnt mean the rest of people can waste their time so you feel comfortable.

if we kept doing these things we will let CIT die slowly by annoying the players and forcing them to change the side to revive a side,
Yeah Thats true so what do u do to fix this which is not a problem at all? force Chaos Tr GG FFH 1337 DoM and a lot of groups to follow your own group rules and play as crims ??? how does that even makes sense if you tried to force a player or even groups in 2k21 to do something that he/she doesnt want to probably they will resign and leave the game cause you're too lazy to work for your own crim/law position by your own self like they did enough bull shit and enjoy your game without forcing someone to do like you people logs in like 1-3 hours per day just to enjoy PvP not standing afk in ARs for 4min cause they cant play the whole day like you.
« Last Edit: 28 09, 2021, 05:24:06 am by Zexeeo »

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #69 on: 28 09, 2021, 01:15:15 pm »
This is also an option, I also believe that no groups should restrict their members from playing other jobs/sides if other groups aren't doing the same thing.

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #70 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:05:46 pm »
This is also an option, I also believe that no groups should restrict their members from playing other jobs/sides if other groups aren't doing the same thing.
then pirus is free to be hybrid nobody forced them to be pure crim in 2k21 :hands: if they want to be pure crim then its their choice they can't force us to be like them

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #71 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:16:30 pm »
then pirus is free to be hybrid nobody forced them to be pure crim in 2k21 :hands: if they want to be pure crim then its their choice they can't force us to be like them
Exactly, same for cop groups. Players have the right to choose not groups. But it's a total different POV. Either groups shouldn't force their members or all groups must stick to their sides.  I agree with first idea more than the second one.

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #72 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:18:23 pm »
Exactly, same for cop groups. Players have the right to choose not groups. But it's a total different POV. Either groups shouldn't force their members or all groups must stick to their sides.  I agree with first idea more than the second one.
man I understand your point atleast it makes more sense but just think about it think what gonna happen if 1337 gg chaos tr ffh quit law side? You will be able to balance sides alone?

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
« Reply #73 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:23:19 pm »
man I understand your point atleast it makes more sense but just think about it think what gonna happen if 1337 gg chaos tr ffh quit law side? You will be able to balance sides alone?
The reason that makes law groups so dead is because these groups allow both sides so nobody would join a law group that restricts to cop only because most of the time cop side is heavily outnumbered.

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #74 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:25:08 pm »
is that your actual respond , smh  :fp: , when I posted that I am talking to all the groups that plays as cop and criminals , and I will list them to you if you are gonna do the LV style of posting logs and vids instead of an actual argument .
Show content
1337 / TR / ChaosGuardians / DoM / FFH / GG

And a little fun fact for you before you post something like that to me , I didn't play as a cop or joined the law side since 2019 , so either you give an actual respected respond , or don't post here for the sake of your group sending you here to post .
The funny part is that he almost mentioned every criminal group that allows players to play as a crim and cop both, but he never mentioned about the group you are in because your group relationship is okay with Pirus... This shows how biased he is and the way he is bringing gangster shits even in a CnR suggestion  :hands:
« Last Edit: 28 09, 2021, 02:29:46 pm by Talha-Khan »