Author Topic: Farming RP With Your Group Members  (Read 10733 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Re: Farming RP With Your Group Members
« Reply #75 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:30:57 pm »
The funny part is that he almost mentioned every criminal group that allows players to play as a crim and cop both, but he never mentioned about the group you are in because your group relationship is okay with Pirus... This shows how biased he is and the way he is bragging gangster shits even in a CnR suggestion  :hands:
dude I didn't mentioned GG and FFH they are enemies to I just mentioned the old groups who did that system, Nothing personal now with 1337 iam talking about the system we have to change it, instead of saying we are in 2k21 haha,

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #76 on: 28 09, 2021, 02:38:09 pm »
then pirus is free to be hybrid nobody forced them to be pure crim in 2k21 :hands: if they want to be pure crim then its their choice they can't force us to be like them
you still saying 2k21 and saying that we are forcing them lol, as I said before Pirus is not the only Pure Criminal in That Server also the law side is dying bec what u guys doing, I was a Special Agent in FBI and whole my Life in Law Side Never Saw a Random Cop from a criminal group listening to any order or any idea, PCs is not lords and we don't listen to them always we just using our brains and thinking what's gonna happen if we left them  ? we actually was playing as a Team working to clean the city together not like randoms who's joining that side to get money and give their members some points, if u call it forcing so they are forcing us to be like them, That's nonsense

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #77 on: 28 09, 2021, 03:13:06 pm »
you still saying 2k21 and saying that we are forcing them lol, as I said before Pirus is not the only Pure Criminal in That Server also the law side is dying bec what u guys doing, I was a Special Agent in FBI and whole my Life in Law Side Never Saw a Random Cop from a criminal group listening to any order or any idea, PCs is not lords and we don't listen to them always we just using our brains and thinking what's gonna happen if we left them  ? we actually was playing as a Team working to clean the city together not like randoms who's joining that side to get money and give their members some points, if u call it forcing so they are forcing us to be like them, That's nonsense
you can't force someone to think like you every group has its own rules so you can edit whatever you want in ur group info and rules you can force ur members to stay 24/7 crims no civil cop shit its up to you, but you can't force us to change something in our group rules :)

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #78 on: 28 09, 2021, 05:44:52 pm »
It would be really kind if you stop targeting my group again and again while there are around more than 6 more groups who’s having the same format as us, It’s kind of offending me seeing a senior community member having some personal issues with a group and taking off his frustration over here while this trend has been started by an Ex L5 staff group TSF which was back then backed by another L5 staff Brain when we spoke against it. And this is going for years and none had anything to say against it now all of a sudden you start bragging about a simple thing which has been followed for years, Back then TSF was one of the rare group to allow both sides and let me tell you, TSF had less members activity than a normal criminal or law group so the issue is not really the relaxation in limitations for groups but actually the environment and quality of a group to maintain it’s activity regardless of sides or whatsoever.. The main issue nowadays is low playercount so blame it and try making some useful suggestions to improve that instead of limiting others to have fun with your selfmade limitations we don’t like..
I will not limit my members to be stucked to one side because some of you forgot the main reason of a game which is having fun instead of making some stupid limitations for yourself and disturbing others gameplay.
And again it would be really nice to not target a particular group when such thing has been practiced by many other groups for years.
1337 has it’s rule for playing as cop so whatever your accusations are, that’s totally baseless  and irrelevant unless you have a solid proof instead of playing with just words to ruin a particular group reputation…
THANK YOU 🙏
Nobody is saying 1337 is bad or blaming them. Personally, I'd like to be part of a group that allows it all rather than a group that restricts its members only to their side. So personally I am fan of what 1337 is doing which gives its members the freedom to enjoy CIT. Now there's an argument which says since law groups only allow cops to play as cop then law groups will be affected by the action of the groups that allow all side. This idea suggests that all groups must restrict their members only to their side. It's a tough and strong argument and revokes the freedom of the CIT players but instead each side will have its devout members.

The second argument is to allow groups to play as whatever they want. This suggests GLM to add a rule to prevent group leaders from having harsh and strict rules that disallows its members to play the side they want.

Both arguments have their points, I'd agree with the second more.

@Farhan-Khan  Big misunderstanding
« Last Edit: 28 09, 2021, 05:47:22 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline elektro

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #79 on: 29 09, 2021, 07:56:54 pm »
(LS) 1337#Elektro: If this is added, who will refund us the money for the purchased skins for the law side?
(LS) [PiRu$]Thug: Its ur fault elektro none forced u to buy them

Radical guy.
Founder of 1337.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #80 on: 29 09, 2021, 08:32:21 pm »
(LS) 1337#Elektro: If this is added, who will refund us the money for the purchased skins for the law side?

Radical guy.
Use the second edit for your skins. It's so simple.
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline elektro

« Reply #81 on: 29 09, 2021, 08:36:56 pm »
Use the second edit for your skins. It's so simple.

whaaat??? for example, I have a swat skin how group skin. It can only be used by players who play for police officers.
how will free edit help me?
Founder of 1337.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
« Reply #82 on: 29 09, 2021, 08:40:45 pm »
whaaat??? for example, I have a swat skin how group skin. It can only be used by players who play for police officers.
how will free edit help me?

If it gets implemented, then ask any staff about that because it's not our fault.
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #83 on: 29 09, 2021, 08:46:45 pm »
If it gets implemented, then ask any staff about that because it's not our fault.
1 simple question you going to force normal players to avoid buying custom personal law skins too?

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
« Reply #84 on: 29 09, 2021, 08:52:30 pm »
1 simple question you going to force normal players to avoid buying custom personal law skins too?
Did I say that? I just replied to his question.

Offline Zexeeo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
« Reply #85 on: 29 09, 2021, 08:54:51 pm »
Did I say that? I just replied to his question.
oh so u have no problems with hybrid groups law skins that's good, it seems like its hesham's pointless problem sry.

Offline elektro

« Reply #86 on: 29 09, 2021, 09:06:32 pm »
It's just that the person who created this topic didn't think much through. and when I asked a question about the skin we paid our money for. he replied that it was "your problem."

if you're suggesting something, you should think about everything the players might encounter.

Founder of 1337.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
« Reply #87 on: 29 09, 2021, 09:19:58 pm »
oh so u have no problems with hybrid groups law skins that's good, it seems like its hesham's pointless problem sry.
Mixed groups should be a restricted.
I support his idea.
Elektro, may I know which skin you have in your group?

Offline elektro

« Reply #88 on: 29 09, 2021, 09:28:07 pm »
Mixed groups should be a restricted.
I support his idea.
Elektro, may I know which skin you have in your group?

ofc ID 285. but not only my criminal group has skins on the law side. It has always been allowed to play as a policeman and we should not lose our money (IRL money) because of your suggestions.

Show content
Founder of 1337.

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
« Reply #89 on: 29 09, 2021, 09:40:09 pm »

ofc ID 285. but not only my criminal group has skins on the law side. It has always been allowed to play as a policeman and we should not lose our money (IRL money) because of your suggestions.

Show content
To be honest. I have never seen a member of your group using id skin 285 because most of them use id skin 1017 because it's a small body. But if you feel that you're sad because you waste your money on nothing. I can pay whatever you want to be agreed.