Author Topic: [+++] Add a delay switching from Deagle to Shotgun/Sawed-off in LV.  (Read 6189 times)

Offline 4uS

• Donator L1
  • Flying High
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: 4mE
Re: Add a delay switching from Deagle to Shotgun/Sawed-off in LV.
« Reply #30 on: 01 10, 2021, 04:28:40 pm »
why don't you suggest to make of LV another LS? It would be faster, and I really don't have a problem at all with that, but it's quite interesting that when you suggested the removal of deagle-spas you were the one who used the most that spam, and later came talking about others abusing. I think it's kinda hypocritical to make use of something but when you find someone who does it better than you, you go suggest the removal of it. Personally, I don't like this spam either, especially the one deagle-shotgun, but we shouldn't disturb others gameplay because we simply can't deal against them playing by the same ways.

Downvoting for sure.

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 01 10, 2021, 04:30:59 pm »
why don't you suggest to make of LV another LS? It would be faster, and I really don't have a problem at all with that, but it's quite interesting that when you suggested the removal of deagle-spas you were the one who used the most that spam, and later came talking about others abusing. I think it's kinda hypocritical to make use of something but when you find someone who does it better than you, you go suggest the removal of it. Personally, I don't like this spam either, especially the one deagle-shotgun, but we shouldn't disturb others gameplay because we simply can't deal against them playing by the same ways.

Downvoting for sure.
I was using Deagle-spas spam, I could've kept using it to keep the game disruptive for the rest of the players because I will be thinking about myself only while a lot of people were complaining about it, we need to find a solution that would be okay for the majority not for the players who have advantages only, we shouldn't ignore the players can't get used to playing against cheaters or people abusing some combos that cause a lot of damage because that won't be a game experience, that would be disruptive gameplay and will end players going inactive or leaving the game because they can't change anything about it. :thumb:
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2021, 03:32:07 am by daddy »

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
« Reply #32 on: 01 10, 2021, 05:06:48 pm »
Literally to make it balanced it should be removed considering that the delay exists on combat shotgun but not with sawn, and that leads to nothing but the server being unbalanced. people still use macros on sawn/deagle, and those who disagree with such addition are mostly the ones who are using the macro. Postive.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline maxil

• Donator L2
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 01 10, 2021, 05:07:29 pm »
A lot of people using sawed-off and deagle macro and that will not give the people chance to play
removing this would make LV more active Positive

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #34 on: 02 10, 2021, 05:31:43 am »
Lame how everybody can just spam deagle using those 2 guns rapidly, besides the fact that macros actually work for this (tested it personally). Supporting this suggestion on removing both.

Offline Matic

• New Community Member
  • 😎😎
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: mat1C*
« Reply #35 on: 02 10, 2021, 07:59:08 am »
And what you did, you will kill the deagle again, plus I cant see ppl spamming this bind like deagle+spas so my vote is negative

Yes, as he said actually. You are just making new suggestion everyday just because someone killed you with ex weapon. Stop making new suggestions because you can't adapt with the current game play. You are not playing alone in this server already. He killed you because his aim is good, nothing else.
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2021, 08:50:13 am by Matic »

Offline benz.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: b13 ~ qwer
« Reply #36 on: 02 10, 2021, 09:40:15 am »
u been teachin everyone the macro thing now they became ur enemies now u want a delay because ur weak ass cant fight em , u should suggest to disable macro from the game not ruin the binds

Offline xenonso

• Senior Community Member
  • 1 shot 1 kill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|xenonso#KO
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #37 on: 02 10, 2021, 03:06:42 pm »
In my opinion both options should be removed, now spammers just trying to ruin others gameplay, I don't know how this gameplay may bring fun for someone.
positive
Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - SCM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #38 on: 02 10, 2021, 05:31:23 pm »
Supporting this for the same reasons I had when the combat shotgun/deagle spam was fixed. It's lame to get killed in less than a second by someone who uses macros to execute the shots perfectly.

Offline Mark.-

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #39 on: 02 10, 2021, 09:15:24 pm »
I noticed today that some players started spamming this combo, they started using dual sawn so they can spam 4 bullets with deagle which is more powerful than deagle spas IMO, I enjoy playing with sawn recently since its more efficient with deagle cause spas became unused cause of the delay with spas. We should make it equal and fix it for both weapons. Changing my vote and voting positive
u been teachin everyone the macro thing now they became ur enemies now u want a delay because ur weak ass cant fight em , u should suggest to disable macro from the game not ruin the binds
Id like to make things clear, players like this guy are ones who voted positive to remove SPAS DEAGLE and are voting negative for sawn deagle. Yet he is one of the reasons why we've made this suggestion cause he is one of the players spamming this combo which is OP and annoying
« Last Edit: 02 10, 2021, 09:18:32 pm by Mark.- »
Once upon a time

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #40 on: 03 10, 2021, 05:53:37 am »
A lot of people can't even understand the suggestion it's a delay for firing the bullet right after firing from Deagle same as DEAGLE-SPAS delay so you can use spas normally and you can use deagle normally so the same goes for Deagle-sawed-off/Deagle-shotgun

Offline benz.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: b13 ~ qwer
« Reply #41 on: 03 10, 2021, 05:59:10 am »
I noticed today that some players started spamming this combo, they started using dual sawn so they can spam 4 bullets with deagle which is more powerful than deagle spas IMO, I enjoy playing with sawn recently since its more efficient with deagle cause spas became unused cause of the delay with spas. We should make it equal and fix it for both weapons. Changing my vote and voting positiveId like to make things clear, players like this guy are ones who voted positive to remove SPAS DEAGLE and are voting negative for sawn deagle. Yet he is one of the reasons why we've made this suggestion cause he is one of the players spamming this combo which is OP and annoying
I havent even checked his suggestion for spas dgl idc , keep the binds the way they r nades and sniper r op also so lets suggest a delay for them too wdyu think
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2021, 06:02:32 am by durant »

Offline Vey

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Vey
« Reply #42 on: 03 10, 2021, 06:17:47 am »
daddy u just ruining the pref. I remember that we vote out for permanently LV pref and now we voting again. if this guy died again using by any guns ,he will say again to reduce the guns damage or delaying it, are not u the one who said to back spam deagle spas etc.? WTF U JUST KEEP CHANGING THE LV PREF.
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2021, 06:28:29 am by 19TGP68 »

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #43 on: 03 10, 2021, 06:31:07 am »
daddy u just ruining the pref. I remember that we vote out for permanently LV pref and now we voting again. if this guy died again using by any guns ,he will say again to reduce the guns damage or delaying it, are not u the one who said to back spam deagle spas etc.? WTF U JUST KEEP CHANGING THE LV PREF.
no, I'm not the one who suggested to back Deagle-spas, and LV preferences have nothing to do with firing delay between Deagle-Spas or Deagle Sawed-off
« Last Edit: 03 10, 2021, 06:33:59 am by daddy »

Offline WeL3a

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #44 on: 03 10, 2021, 09:40:21 am »
I like the fact the abusers who use that combo, abusing macros are the people voting negative try to play clean once in your life and enjoy the game don't ruin another players gameplay. Positive