Author Topic: Packets in resen buffer >20% (With 30 ping)  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Amine.

• New Community Member
  • I am your father check your DNA !!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Am!N3
  • Squad: Falken
Packets in resen buffer >20% (With 30 ping)
« on: 30 03, 2020, 10:15:27 pm »
Hello everyone, I have been asking everyone about this issue IG on support chat but none answered. I have also checked this board and tried every solution but in vain.
It seems weird to me that I have an average of 30 ping and a good fps, also the game is not lagging at any aspects.
Show content
This keeps happening to me briefly and then everything goes back to normal.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Re: Packets in resen buffer >20% (With 30 ping)
« Reply #1 on: 31 03, 2020, 07:28:17 am »
I had that before, u can try this method it works with me, restart your router then join game and don't move then do /afk wait 5 mins exactly then reconnect again, after that you can try if it works. Make sure u do everything correct.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #2 on: 31 03, 2020, 10:56:53 am »
That's a stupid "solution" and would in no way fix this problem. The problem is that you have some high packet loss which cheaters can give themselves to for unfair advantages. This is why you get frozen like that, so you can't abuse this packet loss to run past enemies without them seeing you move. You need to try fix your packet loss, just search packet loss and find guides like: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-packet-loss-4176342
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline FDGOD

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 31 03, 2020, 11:15:01 am »
Hi there!

Check connections. Check that there are no cables or ports badly installed, or deteriorated. Restart routers and other hardware. A classic IT trouble-shooting technique. Use a cable connection. Keep network device software up-to-date. Replace defective and inefficient hardware. Use Qos settings, quality of service (QoS) settings help you manage packet loss by triaging your network resources accordingly. This is especially important if your network transmits resource-intensive data like streamed content, online games, video calls, or VoIP. QoS settings will devote more network traffic to the places that need it. I suggest starting out with a well-rounded tool like this, or if your packet loss mostly impacts VoIP, this. With either of these, you’re getting the most bang for your buck, as these tools make it much easier to find out what’s causing your network to drop packets. You’ll get more visibility into packet loss, tools for troubleshooting, and an incredible range of additional network monitoring features. It’s worth it to try to mitigate the effects of packet loss, thereby increasing productivity and lowering your bandwidth requirements. Take advantage of the available free trials to find the right network packet loss monitoring solution for you.

Offline Amine.

• New Community Member
  • I am your father check your DNA !!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Am!N3
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #4 on: 02 04, 2020, 01:18:43 am »
Show content
That's a stupid "solution" and would in no way fix this problem. The problem is that you have some high packet loss which cheaters can give themselves to for unfair advantages. This is why you get frozen like that, so you can't abuse this packet loss to run past enemies without them seeing you move. You need to try fix your packet loss, just search packet loss and find guides like: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-packet-loss-4176342
The problem got solved thanks to this guide.
All I had to do was change my cable.
Thanks for your help all.

Offline MaZika.

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 02 04, 2020, 01:21:32 am »
Locked then.