Author Topic: MTA Countries Languages (Not all of them are listed)  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Lxuraz

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
MTA Countries Languages (Not all of them are listed)
« on: 07 11, 2017, 05:28:49 pm »
How to change your MTA Language.

First of all , This guide containts all of the follwing.

- How to change your MTA language to your country language.

Alright , As some of you might have a diffuclty once he start playing since , As not everyone plays CIT knows english , So simply this guide will make it easier for those who can't understand english.

Arabic Language
English Language
Spanish Language
Argentina
Bolivia
Chile
Colombia
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Guatemala
Honduras
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Spain
Uruguay
Venezuela

There's some countries above noboy had visited the game but who knows they might , Someday , Also i've shared these download links because i've been working on this since a long time because I tried all of them , And I found that all of them have a "Language Folder Files" excpet arabic , Couldn't find one for the lastest version so I shared a link for MTA 1.4 but it won't affect as long as you can update the game to MTA 1.5 (Lastest version).

If there's anything wrong here , Feel free to contact me , If your country have not been listed above then contact me with a download link , ALL OF THE LINKS ABOVE ARE SAFE.
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

Offline Clinkz

• The Bone Fletcher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: LogiC
Re: MTA Countries Languages (Not all of them are listed)
« Reply #1 on: 07 11, 2017, 08:43:35 pm »
Sorry but, I think this is the same as changing language through MTA Settings > Interface?

Correct me and tell me how it is different if I'm wrong.

Offline Lxuraz

« Reply #2 on: 08 11, 2017, 06:13:32 pm »
Dear Clinkz , That's actually true , That's why it took me a very long time , I've been searching for a MTA download links which has "Language Folders Files" , So , I simply kept searching for MTA download links for the language listed above by getting a help by "Google Translate" , So after downloading the games with the language that you want if there's anything wrong with the language , Feel free to contact me for another safe download link with your language , As I used to know the safe download links.

Offline Clinkz

• The Bone Fletcher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: LogiC
« Reply #3 on: 08 11, 2017, 06:57:33 pm »
Dear Clinkz , That's actually true , That's why it took me a very long time , I've been searching for a MTA download links which has "Language Folders Files" , So , I simply kept searching for MTA download links for the language listed above by getting a help by "Google Translate" , So after downloading the games with the language that you want if there's anything wrong with the language , Feel free to contact me for another safe download link with your language , As I used to know the safe download links.

You misunderstood me... As agreed with me (You can change your language through MTA settings), then why did you made this guide?...

Offline Lxuraz

« Reply #4 on: 08 11, 2017, 07:05:22 pm »
Because i've taken a look on the download links above and found out that the "Arabic Translation" on the download link above is much better than the translation that you can set on settings , So the links above might give a better translation , Also it gives us a diffrent translation than how the game has been translated , For example, the Arabic translation is difficult and you may find it difficult to understand IG translation.