Author Topic: Question about forum ban.  (Read 870 times)

Offline Jared

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: ha
Question about forum ban.
« on: 07 05, 2020, 04:22:24 pm »
Posting on behalf of: SlowEel24
Content: Hello, I have a question regarding forum bans.
How do I get unbanned on the forums if I don't have a valid reason other then wanting to browse the forum again? I understood my mistakes and therefore I don't see a valid reason to be unbanned, but does this mean it will be permanent without the chance to prove myself again? (I am speaking here about a second chance of not getting banned again, as I've only been banned once) I don't want to compare cases here, but I want to get some insight on how this system works. I see most severe bans get lifted after about half a year without an actual valid reason that tackles the ban being unjustified. They get unbanned because of time extending so far that basically they are granted a second chance. Now my ban was about causing drama and its been 11 months since. Now my question is how does a forum ban get lifted if the banned player understood his mistakes and therefore himself doesn't see a reason to be unbanned? But how can he be granted a second chance like everyone else gets after a certain amount of time? (unless it was criminal fraud or hacking) I am feeling powerless about writing my next appeal because of this, and I really want to browse the forum again. If 11 months isn't long enough, then I do not see why 22 or 44 months would be long enough, so I don't know what to write in my next appeal.

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
Re: Question about forum ban.
« Reply #1 on: 07 05, 2020, 04:29:30 pm »
I see a lot of people getting second chance no matter the reason of the ban, I suggest you to appeal your forum ban on this board and I'm sure you'll success.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Re: Question about forum ban.
« Reply #2 on: 08 05, 2020, 01:04:45 pm »
No way, you have to appeal.
Thank you, Java.