Author Topic: [+++] Adding a moving style marker at the LS Mall  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Omar

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
[+++] Adding a moving style marker at the LS Mall
« on: 04 05, 2020, 01:26:28 am »
I was at the LS Mall heping someone, after that he asked me how to change his moving style. So I had to take him all the way to the GYM so he can change it. there is already a place at the LS Mall that has a fihgting style marker, adding a moving style marker near it will really help newbies who want to change there moving style.
Show content
« Last Edit: 08 05, 2020, 02:54:54 pm by Unity »
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: Adding a moving style marker at the LS Mall
« Reply #1 on: 04 05, 2020, 01:32:47 am »
I believe this suggestion would help new players who just entered the server acknowledge more features in the server from the very start. All new players start by checking out the market and some players help them out by giving them a tour around it.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline ManosGR

• Regular Community Member
  • Here comes the pain.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: ManosGR
« Reply #2 on: 04 05, 2020, 01:35:27 am »
I guess why not? New players begin their experience in CIT there and the idea of letting them make their ingame character the way they want from the beginning, which includes walkstyle in this occasion, is a cool idea. This would not only help new players who don't know the use of/walkstyle, but adding this walkstyle marker that would also be a nice place for each and every player. I'm positive

Offline MajdeTheGamer

• I Am Kind Because I Am A Best Friend <3
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Majde
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 04 05, 2020, 01:42:41 am »
I thought that already existed but guess not, I believe its necessary cuz I noticed that no one even knows that they can change it during their few first hours (i invited 5 new friends of mine and they hadnt realised it until a few hours later because they seen someone walking weirdly) so I guess telling newbies they can do it and adding a marker for it is a pretty good idea, positive.

Offline Dodgers

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
« Reply #4 on: 04 05, 2020, 01:49:54 am »
Having this feature will make it easier for newbies to change there moving style, I am sure a lot of newbies they need to change there moving style once they enter the game. this is a helpful suggestion especially for new ones. Positive
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline PuNiShEr

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: C$|PuNiShEr
« Reply #5 on: 04 05, 2020, 07:52:45 am »
Adding a moving style will have a great benefit on new members who wants to change there styles and they don't know how or where. They will simply move to the marker and change it. It will help them to start there life easily without facing problems there is already a gym that exists that has a fighting style? so why not adding a moving style marker as well? Positive

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
« Reply #6 on: 04 05, 2020, 09:27:52 am »
We should write clearly about the animation style, because most new players don't know how to change the animation style, we should have a way to tell them or video clips. This is a very useful suggestion for new items. We should add to make it easier for them to change the movement patterns there. Positive
« Last Edit: 04 05, 2020, 09:32:41 am by SARUN »

Offline DSA

• Donator L3
  • كيف الحال..؟
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 04 05, 2020, 09:43:04 am »
I thought this was already there because it doesn't make sense if we just added the fighting style without the moving style. A minor change but will help a lot and won't harm anything, in my opinion, LS mall is a good place for the newbies so adding most of the things that the newbies need it at the first entry to the server, will help them a lot and it will be a good start for them.

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
« Reply #8 on: 04 05, 2020, 12:33:31 pm »
This should be added to market area, which is an important place especially for new players. People look here before they explore the place. They have to learn the features and it will be useful for them. That's why it's positive.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
« Reply #9 on: 04 05, 2020, 01:04:12 pm »
I belive a video would be great in my opinion because not everyone can understand English and even if they translate it to their language sometimes a video works fine in these cases because it could be very helpful. You watch the video and get a idea about the job/shops. But someone need sto record a video in order to upload it @Omar if u can record a video then upload it. It would be helpful and I think your suggestion could be helpful for newbies who spawn at LS mall Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #10 on: 04 05, 2020, 01:36:10 pm »
I was actually helping out a friend who recently joined the server and I was kind of confused as to why there was no walk style marker in the LS mall area. So this would be a very good beginner-friendly addition to the server. It will help new players a lot more when it comes to customizing their character and all that. Good suggestion.

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #11 on: 04 05, 2020, 04:47:34 pm »
This suggestion would be helpful to the newbies, since it would be easier for them to find where to change their walking style. The employment office had all the jobs/Vehicle shops which facilitates the new player's life, and adding it would make sense, I'm positive.

Offline MeD.

• 5th Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 04 05, 2020, 05:31:07 pm »
New players often ask in support chat about moving styles and all, having think won't cause any harm and will save us time and energy alongside to newer players being aware of the existence of such a thing. I'm upvoting.

Offline MgD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: MgD
« Reply #13 on: 04 05, 2020, 06:40:35 pm »
Adding a moving style will be really helpful, new players will have the ability to easily change there moving style in addition of that I am sure that a lot of newbies are facing difficulties at the beginning to know how to change there moving style, tho adding a marker will be helpful especially at the LS Mall. Positive
Donator Level 3Senior Community Member , Tagcolor , 18 Personal Skin , 5 Personal Carshaders , TOP 100 Criminals

Offline CoManDeR

• Let It All Out!
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: CoManDeR
  • Squad: LSV
« Reply #14 on: 04 05, 2020, 06:59:43 pm »
Adding a moving style will help newbies to customize there movement at the beginning as they wish. It's needed as there is a default moving style once you start the game that's kind of annoying too. Having this feature will be a great advantage for newbies. Positive

Ex Police Chief & Overseer Of CID