Author Topic: [+++] Not consuming any nitrous inside the event dimension.  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
The title explains itself, however I'll explain.

So at first, I would like to suggest "Not consuming any nitrous inside the event dimension", for several reasonable reasons, so yesterday I made a suggestion on the CEM board and we came into a conclusion, that why the EMs are not hosting any jetpack races, and the conclusion was that since it requires nitrous, and since most of the players will complain saying "I don't have nitrous" & "I can't use the jetpack I ran out of nitrous" etc, and honestly, you can't force them to buy nitrous since they should be able to play "for free" and it's not gambling, the EM dimension is meant to have fun and consuming the nitrous is limiting the EMs themselves from hosting incredible ideas, so I believe suggesting this will be useful for now and in the future.
« Last Edit: 22 08, 2020, 04:09:15 am by Diamond »
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Re: Not consuming any nitrous inside the event dimension.
« Reply #1 on: 09 07, 2020, 05:04:35 am »
I myself have actually experienced such things as this, mostly when I sold all my huge nitrous that was from the factory I rented right before someone host CEM events such as sky-race,  or any events that requires jetpack or any vehicles / stuff that needs nitrous so you can participate with others in such events. I see no reason why it shouldn't be added ingame, im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Tested69

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Tested69
  • Squad: Ugly_skins
« Reply #2 on: 09 07, 2020, 05:05:19 am »
that sounds reasonable for sure, we shouldn't consume any nitrous since we came to have fun, and for a guy like me who doesn't buy nitrous ( most the time ), if I entered this event in order to have fun, it will force me to buy nitrous which shouldn't be that way, since I came to have fun and perhaps to win a prize, so it's not a lottery that I have to buy nitrous in order to participate, so I do believe this suggestion will be helpful for sure and I do believe it's necessary, Positive.

Offline OzNeR

• New Community Member
  • “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
  • Ingame: OzNeR
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #3 on: 09 07, 2020, 06:41:22 am »
I agree with this suggestion, cause most of the CEM event use nitrous and even in apartments cause some of us do event in appartments and most of the event will be racing and we cant control to not use nitrous cause its a race event so my vote on this will be Positive :tick:
ERROR 404 Squad Not Found
Rauh-Welt Begriff

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #4 on: 09 07, 2020, 07:58:03 am »
Okay so, pretty straightforward suggestion here. Events are made to have fun for the players in CIT, but sometimes players including me face a difficulty when you enter a race event without noticing that you are low on nitrous or you have none of it.
Also, as mentioned in the main post, many players keep complaining about running out of nitrous mid event, thus cursing the event and so on so on.
I believe this suggestion will solve those problems and I don't see any cons regardless. Definitely postive from my part.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #5 on: 09 07, 2020, 09:00:46 am »
Well yes. We waste a lot of nitrous because We spent a lot and even Where We dont need to spent them .
In event dimension and everywhere we have to /warp I dont think that We shouldnt spent andwaste our nitrous because Simply It is not main dimension.I totally support your idea :tick:

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
« Reply #6 on: 09 07, 2020, 09:09:13 am »
your suggestion is so helpful for EMs like hosting jetpack race event as you said and it won't effect anything and will help the other who don't have nitros to enjoy their time in the event. Positive
#Nathan

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #7 on: 09 07, 2020, 09:48:11 am »
Well nitrous is really cheap for most players ,but a somewhat new player will not have that much cash to pay for nitrous .As you mentioned in your post in EM dimension you are supposed to have fun ,if some players get limited because they didn’t have the cash or might not use nitrous it’s most likely that they will have to leave the event they joined ,and we all join the events that we like the most .
  So my vote is Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Rybo

• Junior Community Member
  • aka iTaChi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 09 07, 2020, 02:00:15 pm »
Agreed. This HAS to be quite the game-changer should one run out of nitrous mid-event, which imo totally contradicts the purpose of an event in the first place. I believe nitrous is to be consumed only when it's about the main gameplay be it CnR or just main dimension roaming, & if anything events with vehicles such as races or whatsoever are nothing but miscellaneous since they're there just for changing your usual gameplay routine (crim/cop) hence why it only makes sense for it not to have any impact on your actual main game inventory.
Non sum qualis eram

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #9 on: 09 07, 2020, 05:49:25 pm »
This is a very good topic to be implemented to be able to revive those kinds of event. That problem really occur in players and restrict them in joining these kinds of events that requires nitro. Implementing this will put an interest in hosting those events and definitely players will no longer reason out their nitrous. This won't harm in game economy as it will only work inside the dimensions or /eventwarp to be exact.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline FeRoX

• Punishment Appeal Manager
  • CIT Radio & Ti Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|FeRoX
  • Squad: Driftworks
« Reply #10 on: 09 07, 2020, 11:25:21 pm »
Most of the CEM event's contain cars which also consume nitrous But on the other side the event's take a lot of time and also consume nitrous, We know that nitrous not that expensive but still a waste of them, So I guess adding such thing to the game is not going to make any harm but it will be useful for the 2 sides and will save us some nitrous, Also we all know that some times event's take from 30 min to an hour consuming nitrous, which is a loss I believe so this is a good idea,

Positive.

Staff team be like:
(FMSG) [CIT]Medusa[DT]: imagine being ferox
(FMSG) [CIT]Darius{%}Biker: I'll jerk off for like 20 hours after ramadan

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #11 on: 09 07, 2020, 11:36:33 pm »
I liked this suggestion, so the event function is that it is fun for you to play, and everything in it must be completely free, such as cars, planes, etc., and nitro also we buy it from the store (F7) with money and there are those who do not buy it at all, and on the other hand that the majority of The events of the race car, the death race ... etc, and we use it a lot in these races (nitro), so the job of the event is to enjoy it and earn money not to lose money, i'm Positive

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #12 on: 10 07, 2020, 07:23:54 am »
Implementing your suggestion will get more ideas about having new events. I've faced the issue of nitrous running out while I'm at a survival event, thus I had a higher percentage in loosing. In my opinion, this will help the community members who are willing to participate in these types of events and don't own enough amount of nitrous. Especially newbies who don't purchase nitrous at all. Not to waste their cash on. I'm positive.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #13 on: 10 07, 2020, 04:37:45 pm »
A very tragic problem for most of the players. Experienced this personally tbh, and it is a pain in the ass.  If someone does happen to.run out of nitrous in the middle of an event while in progress, it's game over for them. One wrong decision, and it's all over. I see no point for a reason behind the existence or their feature tho. I believe that this should be fixed soon.

Offline Avices

• Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #14 on: 14 07, 2020, 08:24:51 pm »
Here is a good idea, in the / events, you lose a lot of Nitro 1k, 2k in a few hours you have to spend money to buy in F7 in my opinion the events should be free Nitro,Surivial,Racing v, v and this Should be added in the event, So I vote Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard