Author Topic: [Arran] Make it so wanted crims only able to enter CE 6 minutes before it starts  (Read 2473 times)

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
Which criteria your suggestion meets: Increase balance and fairness - Improve community.

Recently wanted criminals started to abuse criminal events as a place to hide and to avoid getting killed, and that happens especially in BR when criminal wins the bank robbery criminal event most of them rush into SAB dimension right when they spawn outside to avoid getting killed which is a total abuse of a feature as entering the criminal event like an hour before it starts or even 20/30 minutes before it starts is an obvious abuse.

Today it came to my mind to suggest this when I saw an APB abuse twice in a row by hiding in the CE 45 minutes which shows how this is being abused.

Why it should get added ? Because it is being abused to gain advantage, if we compared hiding in the base while wanted (which isn't allowed) to hiding in the CE you'd find that it is so similar and should be disabled for the simple fact that wanted criminals who abuse this give cops no chance at all to arrest them.

Example of how this is being heavily abused :-
Show content

« Last Edit: 07 10, 2020, 06:11:15 am by Vampire »

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
There are novice players hiding because they cannot fight them, and you are so many everywhere. Why are we hiding because there are so many policemen everywhere and we cannot fight an entire army only if the old system is restored. Your proposal will be of great importance now. There is no solution except this because There are a lot of policemen, so there are people who cannot fight for fear of death. Sorry, but I am neutral.

Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
There are novice players hiding because they cannot fight them, and you are so many everywhere. Why are we hiding because there are so many policemen everywhere and we cannot fight an entire army only if the old system is restored. Your proposal will be of great importance now. There is no solution except this because There are a lot of policemen, so there are people who cannot fight for fear of death. Sorry, but I am neutral.

That is not even an excuse, there is a discussion board where you can suggest alternative solutions instead of totally abusing a feature, you can for example suggest added several spawn points outside the CE or something else that would bring nothing but a fair fight between both criminal/gangster team and law side.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
I'm supporting your idea since it's very annoying when a cop is chasing a criminal then suddenly the criminal enters the criminal event so he can't be killed by the cops, for example, I was chasing a wanted criminal yesterday and I almost got him but he went inside and I couldn't get him after, so making it criminals will be able to enter when 6 minutes left for the CE is a good solution in my opinion, and if someone disagrees with me then he just wants to abuse this and keep hiding inside, so either you fight like a man or just quit the game, therefore, my vote is positive for sure.

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
Hello Max15,
Its totally abusable situation, all clear. I agree with you but If we evaluate this situation from Criminal Side, Lots of cops wait for Criminals in front of the BR's exit place instead of attend to CE. Now please empathize and imagine you are a criminal who attended to BR. After BR, you spawn at the exit and lots of cops start to shoot you. If you can arrive your car, there are lots of stinger on the road. You have 3 option:

1-If you have patato PC, You can do anything because of low fps(As you know after CE's this place will be crowded area.) Then you will be kicked out by cops.
2-If you want to fight, (And I always say, Its not for fighting, AR's and CE's mentalities are rob-gain and escape, this is the difference from riot) You will fight and maybe you can kill 1 or 2 and then you will kicked out by cops again
3- If you can run faster, you can use SAB and wait for Cops. Because you can't use -/kill command in this place.

I want to say it again you are right but in my personal opinion, in BR Criminal Event, Cops do abusable things more than criminals. They use this system vulnerabilities. If this system was better, I would give you positive but now, this system serve more advantages to cops and totally It's like booby traps for criminals so I don't want to give more and more advantages. I m sorry but my vote is negative.

Mulder13

I'm supporting your idea since I saw many criminals hide in CE because they don't want to get killed and cops complaining about it some time they even start to fight in /main it's literally annoying my vote is positive

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Hello Community,

Good suggestion buddy. but before I will state my votes I have only one question only, '' What if the time remaining left is about 2 minutes and cops are waiting outside and the criminals don't have wanted levels that moment they are going to aim cops and kill outside and the cops are running out of time to back there because if its there are late they will receive 50% rewards based on the new update''. However, This is a good idea I'm going to vote POSITIVE good luck with the other votes.
« Last Edit: 05 10, 2020, 08:21:26 am by Ths »
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
Hello Community,

I understand what this will lead to. Criminals wont be able to  hide in CEs anymore. Correct. When a criminal goes into the CE while being wanted, they cant  come out unless their WL fades away. And Cops will only get payed for killing them. And if an APB gets inside the CE, they cant come out of there. Cops will have no way to get inside there. Which is why letting Wanted people get inside CE should not be allowed to do so. And entering CE only 6 minutes before it starts? I wouldn't like to support that. Because that would let non wanted people not enter CE, only before 6 mins it starts. What if someone goes afk for some minutes and wants to keep his character inside CE? and then start playing when the CE starts? What change I would like to see implemented is not letting wanted people entering CEs before 6 minutes. As it becomes more clean. I will vote Neutral for now. My vote will change after seeing how this suggestion ends up as.
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
I think the CE system will be affected again for this change. Cop really must chase a criminal but as a criminal they want a place to hide especially when that criminal is being chased by a bunch of cops or patrolling cops. Since they are not allowed to hide in their base, then the only place they can escape is either roam around the map or just go inside a CE. Ofcourse cops cannot kill them in that place, but they still can't escape it. After the event, he will still be out or exit then a cop can kill him. The bottom line here is, no matter how the criminal escape, they will still be killed in the end. Another thing, what if the case is, a criminal wanted to re-enter, then so having the limit of "6 minutes before" then they will be restricted. Clearly this will only affect a lot and will make the system worse in my perspective. Negative.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
I see many criminals doing it while being chased by cops but that doesn't deny the fact that most Wanted being chased by tons of cops which will be killed at the end as he can't fight 1v6 or smth so he wanna get some help from his mates (criminals) and attend the CE early so he can be more sake but at the end he'll get killed unless he did /kill or slapped by a staff, adding this will just bring more advantage for the law side which is if X Crim got +500 WL he'll DIE as theres no other place to hide in it rather than being safe Inside an interior which prevent the Crim from dying for a specific time if u got no time to wait him and kill him then it's ur fault. Negative.
fr

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
I see many criminals doing it while being chased by cops but that doesn't deny the fact that most Wanted being chased by tons of cops which will be killed at the end as he can't fight 1v6 or smth so he wanna get some help from his mates (criminals) and attend the CE early so he can be more sake but at the end he'll get killed unless he did /kill or slapped by a staff, adding this will just bring more advantage for the law side which is if X Crim got +500 WL he'll DIE as theres no other place to hide in it rather than being safe Inside an interior which prevent the Crim from dying for a specific time if u got no time to wait him and kill him then it's ur fault. Negative.
After reading every word you said I realised how the whole post make any sense, but some made up excuses to keep such unfair feature which could be counted and considered as a bug, which your group mate abused by hiding twice as APB using it.

What advantage law side gain from the removal of such abuseable feature? nothing but a fair fight which you keeps trying to avoid.

And no, wanted player getting killed later isn't an excuse to keep such an abusable feature that staffs are totally confused about taking any action against, because him getting killed might not happen and eventually he might get away when criminals win the CE and hide at the next CE which we will have 90 minutes for just a chance to get him.

If you're one of these people who posted here voting negatively because cops camp outside, then suggest an alternative solution instead of constantly abusing the feature as it gives cops no chance at all, Hiding in the CE interior is more like hiding inside a base which is forbidden even though they'd eventually disconnected or somehow surrender but same point, it is an advantage and not just an advantage but it is an abuse that prevent fair fight between teams and players.

Note :- Beside this feature being abused by avoiding getting killed, APB(s) like Al3arb who absued this feature actually abused two features using it :

1- Abusing CE dimension which gives cops no chance for a fair fight or basically avoid getting killed which is similiar to hiding in a base which is forbidden and why shows how this feature should be threated the same and get disabled.

2- APB payment system, APBs get paid for staying alive, he (or APBs to keep it general) can abuse a whole dimension that cops got no chance to kill him at to keep getting paid for staying alive.

if you can counter anything of what I said then go ahead and I'm ready to request getting this topic and suggestion lock, otherwise stop thinking about your own good and think about the greater good considering what is fair for the community as a whole.
« Last Edit: 08 10, 2020, 09:44:55 am by MaX15 »

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I do not see a reason why you would vote negative to this feuture. To be honest there is no reason for players to go inside that dimension and yet criminals have found a way to abuse this. If the community members do not like the idea of the time limit to enter in ce’s to camp there. Then another solution I would like to propose is to have a limit time for each player that enters the ce before it starts. I would suggest like a max time of 5 minutes inside. How this feature would work, is by each player that enters has approximately 5 minutes, if the criminal event does not start the player will get kicked out of the area, due to the system being able to understand that he is camping inside the event dimension to escape cops. But, if the criminal event starts then the player will stay inside the dimension and fight tilll the end. It’s kind of like your suggestion but more enhanced(players will be able to enter the ce area during the 90 minutes but if they stay for 5 minutes or less inside they will have a 10 minute cool down to re-enter). Now if the player gets kicked out of the area, he will be able to re-enter in the next 10 or so minutes to avoid constant abuse.
 Voting Positive :tick:, this is a totally interesting and useful suggestion that should be implemented, I deeply hope that there will be a change about this because on daily basis this is getting more and more abused by criminals!
« Last Edit: 08 10, 2020, 12:50:41 pm by iCrazyCat »
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
After reading every word you said I realised how the whole post make any sense, but some made up excuses to keep such unfair feature which could be counted and considered as a bug, which your group mate abused by hiding twice as APB using it.

report it in the QA board?
What advantage law side gain from the removal of such abuseable feature? nothing but a fair fight which you keeps trying to avoid.

where's the fair fight if 6-8 cops camping outside waiting for the APB to come outside and kill him? is that fair I don't think so if you think people abusing such a useless feature that will do nothing but end up dying then you contact any admin via cad to slap this person OR report him and let the staff decide but don't remove the WHOLE feature for X person abused it.
And no, wanted player getting killed later isn't an excuse to keep such an abusable feature that staffs are totally confused about taking any action against, because him getting killed might not happen and eventually he might get away when criminals win the CE and hide at the next CE which we will have 90 minutes for just a chance to get him.

because there isn't a clear rule says if you're hiding inside the CE you'll get punished? if he managed to escape (that's IMPOSSIBLE since almost more than 6 cops camping outside each CE waiting for the crimes to come outside.) then you have to chase him down with ur 7 advantages if u didn't manage to get him then quit playing as a cop.
If you're one of these people who posted here voting negatively because cops camp outside, then suggest an alternative solution instead of constantly abusing the feature as it gives cops no chance at all, Hiding in the CE interior is more like hiding inside a base which is forbidden even though they'd eventually disconnected or somehow surrender but the same point, it is an advantage and not just an advantage but it is an abuse that prevents a fair fight between teams and players.
I'm stating my opinion based on my experience in the game.
1- Abusing CE dimension which gives cops no chance for a fair fight or basically avoid getting killed which is similiar to hiding in a base which is forbidden and why shows how this feature should be threated the same and get disabled.

as I said there's no abuse in this as there isn't a clear rule says that's punishable also you could simply get this APB once he comes out the CE as most of the cops doing outside each CE camping to get him not to mention that I see no one complaining about this because they know he will end up being killed either by a cop or slapped by a staff, hiding inside a base/zone is punishable as its a clear rule unlike CE thing
2- APB payment system, APBs get paid for staying alive, he (or APBs to keep it general) can abuse a whole dimension that cops got no chance to kill him at to keep getting paid for staying alive.

Nope, that's wrong you won't get paid.
fr

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
report it in the QA board?
Some staffs were confused about it so I decided to suggest it instead, beside that is totally non of your concern.

where's the fair fight if 6-8 cops camping outside waiting for the APB to come outside and kill him? is that fair I don't think so if you think people abusing such a useless feature that will do nothing but end up dying then you contact any admin via cad to slap this person OR report him and let the staff decide but don't remove the WHOLE feature for X person abused it.
If you actually read my post carefully you wouldn't have asked that again, Yes 6-8 cops camping is totally a fair fight considering people who escape from the criminal events are more, Cops only camp outside when it is useless to enter because of the opponent side (criminal side) outnumbering them.

If he was being chased and took down by 10 cops then yea it is a fair fight considering it was an actual fight, but where is the fair fight concept if he just hides in the CE? and no, staffs don't slap them, because as I said "staffs are totally confused about what that is or what the action should be taken against"

because there isn't a clear rule says if you're hiding inside the CE you'll get punished? if he managed to escape (that's IMPOSSIBLE since almost more than 6 cops camping outside each CE waiting for the crimes to come outside.) then you have to chase him down with ur 7 advantages if u didn't manage to get him then quit playing as a cop.
As usual it hardly made any points, If criminals won the CE they all get out not just him which makes it still a fair fight even if 6 cops are camping outside, but criminals hardly think about teamwork so all they do is focus on escaping.

I'm stating my opinion based on my experience in the game. as I said there's no abuse in this as there isn't a clear rule says that's punishable also you could simply get this APB once he comes out the CE as most of the cops doing outside each CE camping to get him not to mention that I see no one complaining about this because they know he will end up being killed either by a cop or slapped by a staff, hiding inside a base/zone is punishable as its a clear rule unlike CE thing Nope, that's wrong you won't get paid.
It is an obvious abuse, and if you think otherwise then you got no experience at all. There is a common sense concept which you should be having, not every feature that could be abused should be stated.

Once again "Common sense" If you asked yourself why hiding in base is not allowed, the answer would be "gaining unfair advantage by hiding in a place where cops can't reach" which is the exact same reason why this feature should be disabled.

Hiding in a base while being wanted is not stated in not stated in the rules (F1) it all falls under the common sense if you ever decided to look up what abusing and exploiting means.

one more thing, APB don't get paid but anyone who gets along with that APB in the interior will keep getting paid which is another reason why this should be disabled than having such an abusable  feature

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
I have had this idea in mind a while ago but here you are, a valid solid point. the BR next to SAB thing has been there since ages and always getting abused by criminals around. I wondered which will do it, changing the CE that comes after BR or your idea, but I guess yours is way simple and will cut us some slack. it just doesn't fit right that they could just ignore everything and not have any procedure for escaping. all they have to do is run 6 seconds straight and they're saved. this is a must to do in my eyes.