Author Topic: [Brian] Adding back the Dragon RT  (Read 36751 times)

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
[Brian] Adding back the Dragon RT
« on: 22 12, 2020, 07:15:08 pm »
Hi dear CIT C.,
Today I'm here with a car that was replacing Feltzer many months ago before it got removed by Brian. The car was basically a fast 2 door coupe with 1m as the price tag. Many people want this car back because it was a total classic carl and it was a fast one since it's handling was moded as well. I will add some comment logs about this car. And the logs are recent.
Show content
(LS) [CIT]Brian: I give you a task if you want to have Dragon RT back
(LS) [CIT]Brian: Find a low poly version of that car
(LS) CzN|MacMan: I used to win all classic car shows with it :sob:
(ADVERT) [ICM]IdleJoe[SAPD]: #BringBackDragonRT
(LS) [ICM]IdleJoe[SAPD]: Because I want the Dragon RT back
There was many more examples like these comments in various chats but these are the ones I could find.

I tried to find the lowest mb mod could possible on the internet as Brian wanted a low poly one of this car.
Mod 1
Mod 2
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2020, 01:49:20 pm by Vampire »

Offline InFlames

• Donator L3
  • QershiaMbiTorte
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Qershia
Re: Adding back the Dragon RT
« Reply #1 on: 22 12, 2020, 08:09:00 pm »
First of all,including me there were many people who liked this car.It should be re added.For example if it was available now, we would have seen in classic car shows very often.
« Last Edit: 22 12, 2020, 08:11:56 pm by InFlames »
"One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever."
-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #2 on: 22 12, 2020, 10:38:44 pm »
Indeed it should be re-added it was really great and pretty classic in my opinion it's realy sad that it got removed I hope brian brings it back again :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #3 on: 22 12, 2020, 10:39:52 pm »
I am witnessed that Dragon RT was 100% a classic car. I am fan of classic cars show. Dragon RT playing a big part in the server as the most relastic classic car. With the opened roof and the good designed form of that car beside all this alot of players related with that car especially classic car fans and I am one of them. Big yes from me. I am voting positive.
« Last Edit: 22 12, 2020, 10:44:21 pm by Maximo »

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #4 on: 22 12, 2020, 10:48:31 pm »
I remember this car before used to be my favorite Classic car but as most of you know the car is gone and actually Emre is suggesting to implement it back so I dont have to talk too much my final verdict is, Positive.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #5 on: 23 12, 2020, 03:36:49 am »
after seeing this car I felt it was very beautiful and more luxurious than I thought it was. deserves to be Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Rahul

• Not Easy Being Meh
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rahul
  • Squad: idklol
« Reply #6 on: 23 12, 2020, 09:04:12 am »
Aww man, I was thinking of suggesting this last week but forgot. I used to love this car. It was my favourite. It was fast and the handling was very realistic. It promoted Classic carshows. Cruising around the map in this car. It was Love. Currently the Shelby, which I hardly see being used is not even close to Dragon RT's level
I hope it gets added back.
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline gq

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
« Reply #7 on: 23 12, 2020, 10:48:51 am »
These cars are great and compatible with players. I hope you only reduce the slip rate in them . Positive

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Brian] Adding back the Dragon RT
« Reply #8 on: 23 12, 2020, 02:58:51 pm »
Regarding the suggestion of yours, it's rather useless.
The vehicle of your choice looks rather ugly.
Anyhow, the addition of the vehicle wont affect players except the players who likes the vehicle and the model/mod.
We're playing a game from 2004 and I do not belive the vehicle of your choice is going to be suitable with our current vehicles in the game.
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2020, 03:03:42 pm by AlabasterSlim »

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #9 on: 23 12, 2020, 03:23:04 pm »
It was a really good looking car with its classic style. It was good for role-playing. Also, I have won many carshows with it and I would like to see it again back in the game. It won't cause any harm if it is re-added back. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Rahul

• Not Easy Being Meh
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rahul
  • Squad: idklol
« Reply #10 on: 23 12, 2020, 03:56:04 pm »
Regarding the suggestion of yours, it's rather useless.
The vehicle of your choice looks rather ugly.
Anyhow, the addition of the vehicle wont affect players except the players who likes the vehicle and the model/mod.
We're playing a game from 2004 and I do not belive the vehicle of your choice is going to be suitable with our current vehicles in the game.
It was already the part of game for almost 2-3 years, reason it was removed was it caused lag and a low poly version was not available at that time. As of now, We have a low poly version too so the Car can be added back.
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline AlabasterSlim

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 23 12, 2020, 04:45:21 pm »
It was already the part of game for almost 2-3 years, reason it was removed was it caused lag and a low poly version was not available at that time. As of now, We have a low poly version too so the Car can be added back.

Perhaps it were part of the server but, I find the car useless.
What exactly would the vehicle add to the server? A new car? Simply replace the car with a mod which you can install by yourself?
The vehicle wont increase our playerbase, and it for sure wont affect it.

Like someone mentioned, I'm sure it can be used in scenarios like roleplay etc, but thats it.
I wont upvote a suggestion where there is barely anything to nothing whether the vehicle is going to be a great addition or not.
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2020, 05:48:00 pm by AlabasterSlim »

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #12 on: 23 12, 2020, 09:09:27 pm »
This car looks great, I like the classic cars and i'm sure alot of players like them, when you talk about a classic and fast car, everyone start wondering what is it, because they would like to buy it, i'm Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #13 on: 23 12, 2020, 10:30:04 pm »
What exactly would the vehicle add to the server? A new car? Simply replace the car with a mod which you can install by yourself?

Like someone mentioned, I'm sure it can be used in scenarios like roleplay etc, but thats it.
I wont upvote a suggestion where there is barely anything to nothing whether the vehicle is going to be a great addition or not.
By installing mod by yourself others wont see it like you do. And you know installing mod and keep seeing it by your self. Is like imagination you imagined it not real. As I mentioned above Dragon RT playing a big part as the most relastic classic car. Its entertainment for classic cars' lovers. Yeah man basically it is. I will just go a bit out of this topic I will talk about advanced hummer. Approximately this exactly happened with advanced hummers. Hummers sticked with the server more than 3 years and players loved it alot. As the most of players want it more than ragina warthog mod. But I am just wondered. Where did they see the bug on it? I mean it was alright it don't contain any bug. Though this actually what happened with dragon rt the same with advanced hummer. Especially this car needed in the server

Offline Emre

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 23 12, 2020, 10:59:10 pm »

Adding new cars to the server isn't a total useless. They hold like 0.5mb and people pay money for that 0.5mb. They show off with it and use it till they get bored. And as you can see from the logs I shared people really want this car and most of the CIT players are bored with ordinary GTA Sa cars. I remember the time when they added the new Patriot which is useless in your opinion but it made law groups buy quality shaders and since it has good tune choices people loved it. Don't be against to these small things cause they can entertain more people then a new script for CNR which is generally gets haters in the first second it gets added.