Author Topic: [+++] When danger level <1.0 cops are given additional time penalty to enter AR  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Boles

• Original PiRu$ Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Censored..
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: UncleBoles
  • Squad: PBB
You can tell a cop not to respond in a gun fight, do you? Like Aye piggy here's a doughnut take a rest and don't respond yet.

:cros:
 :cros:

Because they "cheat" it. And are there before crims even have time to show up. Or with such numbers u cant even rob anymore. Seen it many times
"Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin'
 menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed
 they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED."

Tupac..

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 29 positive votes.
- 6 negative votes.

Stays as Medium priority.

Offline DarkSide

• Donator L3
  • the silence of your breath
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Darkside
  • Squad: Prodigy
Don't Give Up Until You Achieve Your Goals

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
ARs getting cleared in a matter of 20 seconds is annoying for both criminals and cops, specifically criminals because cops just keep camping inside the AR area not giving a chance to any criminal to rob the AR, this happens mostly at night and it literally kills the CnR scene.

Strongly upvoting this one. :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Violet

• State Official
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 31 positive votes.
- 6 negative votes.

Marked as High priority.

Offline LuaR

• Group: Bikers MC
  • Squad: Wrath
When cops cracking and ARs get cleared out after just 5-10sec from starting it doesn't became CnR no more because me and the most of the criminals stop playing till cops go off lol, because why would I play to get killed after sec from me getting wanted or reaching the AR and not even giving me a chance to even rob it, its just annoying thing and just make crims stop attending ARs and CEs and cause to kill the CnR activity.
Positive.
Indulgence instead of abstinence
Bikers Forever, Forever Bikers!

Wrath & DZ Board Moderator
 Wrath Co-Founder / Bikers Scumbag / EX RCM / DZ Guide / +35 Contribution.

Online iMazen

• Virtuality Founder
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • Darkness is a great secret.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Mazen
  • Squad: T10 Family
I think adding an additional time sentence for the cops is a good idea because sometimes when the cops outnumber the criminals they often go to AR and end it before it starts.  :tick:

Offline DeathWish

• Police Chief
  • B R U H
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
This suggestion should be locked now since a similar one was added

Ramos suggested something and it was added basically it made it so that when danger level is low rob time for criminals is a lot lower than 3 minutes so if this was to be added it would be very unfair.

For example lets say danger level is 0.8 which means rob time would be around 140 seconds lets take into consideration that the player started robbing at 360 seconds which means he'll be done at 220 seconds left so according to Metall suggestion cops won't be able to enter untill it's 240 seconds which means the criminal needs to run around for 20 seconds in AR area which is extremely easy to do so this suggestion now with Ramos's suggestion will unbalance CnR as a whole and should be rejected
« Last Edit: 21 11, 2023, 07:29:42 pm by DeathWish »
A) Don't jump to conclusions, gather sufficient evidence first.

Offline Violet

• State Official
Show content
This suggestion should be locked now since a similar one was added

Ramos suggested something and it was added basically it made it so that when danger level is low rob time for criminals is a lot lower than 3 minutes so if this was to be added it would be very unfair.

For example lets say danger level is 0.8 which means rob time would be around 140 seconds lets take into consideration that the player started robbing at 360 seconds which means he'll be done at 220 seconds left so according to Metall suggestion cops won't be able to enter untill it's 240 seconds which means the criminal needs to run around for 20 seconds in AR area which is extremely easy to do so this suggestion now with Ramos's suggestion will unbalance CnR as a whole and should be rejected

@Magneto idk if this should be moved to news and updates but I will stay it locked until any further action.
Also,
- Armed robberies can be up to 30% faster or 30% slower depending on danger level. (Arran + RaMoS)

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
Sunday 19th November 2023
- Armed robberies can be up to 30% faster or 30% slower depending on danger level. (Arran + RaMoS)