Author Topic: Decreasing the squad board requirements  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Mordecai+

• Senior Community Member
  • Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
Decreasing the squad board requirements
« on: 29 11, 2019, 05:49:35 pm »
Hello everyone, today I'm suggesting to decreasel of the squad board requirements,So I will go directly to point. Even the civilian group board requirements requires the 2 months countiniously activity and it's harder get people for the squad and it's less important from groups from my point of view.I'm a founder of a local squad and we are trying hard to get a board but with the current condition of the server it's too hard to get a board,so I'm requesting the decreasel of the board board requirements to 2 months ,for the hood it should be 4 months I think.

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Decreasing the squad board requirements
« Reply #1 on: 29 11, 2019, 05:55:30 pm »
Ofcourse positive,
 I cant understand this system at the moment. Why squad requirements are higher than group requirements. We cant find enough members to squads and not enough player working for squad features. Thanks for your suggest @Mordecai . I hope trollers won't focus on negative vote. We need the decreasing.  :thumb:
Who is last one ?

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #2 on: 29 11, 2019, 05:57:58 pm »
I am with u about getting the hood , 8 months is too long just to get a hood for squad , it is har to make squad active for 8 months  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Redtay

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Redtay
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #3 on: 29 11, 2019, 06:13:57 pm »
 2 Months for the board and 4 months for the hood looks good to me. Since getting new players to squads and creating squads is hard this suggestion may be implemented to give new squads more motivation. Upvoting.
Mostly logins these times to remember old times, and hopes for better times.

Offline Omer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: dystopia
« Reply #4 on: 29 11, 2019, 06:35:48 pm »
upvoting  :tick:
Already getting new players to squads hard;

2 months countiniously activity seems good for board, nonsense to wait 4 months for me squads for chill & chat

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #5 on: 29 11, 2019, 07:07:22 pm »
CIT's status should continuously influence the requirements of each community requirement.

Offline Jumper

• Group: FFHGaming
« Reply #6 on: 29 11, 2019, 09:34:55 pm »
Nope.. Its very easy to get many players in the squad by random invites if you invited like 3 members per day and its impossible because you will get for sure even more than 10 members per day but we will calculate it as you will get only 3 members that mean 30 players in a month even more so no downvoting
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #7 on: 30 11, 2019, 12:21:49 am »
Nope.. Its very easy to get many players in the squad by random invites if you invited like 3 members per day and its impossible because you will get for sure even more than 10 members per day but we will calculate it as you will get only 3 members that mean 30 players in a month even more so no downvoting

The suggestion not about only players, squad board requirement is 4 months . Too long time.
Who is last one ?

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #8 on: 30 11, 2019, 12:50:34 am »
The Requirements for the squad board and later for the hood its really alot.. And its so hard to keep members and active to the squad for all this months...yes I agree 2 months for board and 4 for the hood and maybe we have to take a look about and the members... anyway +1 upvoting  :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #9 on: 30 11, 2019, 05:00:12 pm »
Nope.. Its very easy to get many players in the squad by random invites if you invited like 3 members per day and its impossible because you will get for sure even more than 10 members per day

It might be easy to invite random players to your Squad. However, there are some players who'd prefer to have Car Shaders, Skins, and Titles on a Squad. That's inevitable the fact that some are more into that. Having a longer periods of time to have a Board is kinda long because knowing the server players are dropping by day because right now we are in School Zone, so people are taking a leave/off for awhile to focus on that. Decreasing the requirements for boards will put at ease to those who are leaders since keeping a player is not that easy.  Anyway, Positive. :tick:
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Jumper

• Group: FFHGaming
« Reply #10 on: 30 11, 2019, 05:12:40 pm »
It might be easy to invite random players to your Squad. However, there are some players who'd prefer to have Car Shaders, Skins, and Titles on a Squad. That's inevitable the fact that some are more into that. Having a longer periods of time to have a Board is kinda long because knowing the server players are dropping by day because right now we are in School Zone, so people are taking a leave/off for awhile to focus on that. Decreasing the requirements for boards will put at ease to those who are leaders since keeping a player is not that easy.  Anyway, Positive. :tick:
There's already suggestion in progress here: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=346928.0 which will make it more easier and fair enough to wait for all that period of time, so this is not needed at-least for now.

The suggestion not about only players, squad board requirement is 4 months . Too long time.
ikr and I was pointing about this sentence "it's harder get people for the squad"
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
« Reply #11 on: 30 11, 2019, 05:24:27 pm »
There's already suggestion in progress here: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=346928.0 which will make it more easier and fair enough to wait for all that period of time, so this is not needed at-least for now.
 ikr and I was pointing about this sentence "it's harder get people for the squad"
So that suggestiom havent implemented since months and we should wait more?,I dont really get your point, its easy if you free invite random players but keeping the quality up for 4 months is not a thing that everyone can do. So you either I dont know what will happen with squad system and wouldnt that be easier if we change the requirements because of the server conditions till they implement system?

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #12 on: 02 12, 2019, 11:04:14 am »
This is not same as squad rank system. Also squads free inviting to players because there is a lot of squad but I think not enough players for all squads. Actually no one can keep 4 months with free invite newbies or hoppers. We cant find loyal members because the period is too long. They dont want to wait. And if a squad dont have board, they cant lead squad easily. Tgis requirements higher than group board request requirements.
Who is last one ?

Offline 3bood

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 02 12, 2019, 11:22:40 am »
Supporting. We all know the playercount dropped, it's really hard to get 40 members as active in a squad, squads are mostly made to chill with your friend and chat with them, and have some fun activities together, it's better to decrease the board requirements so that more people get motivated to create a squad.

Offline yanza

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 02 12, 2019, 11:48:14 am »
Hello everyone, today I'm suggesting to decreasel of the squad board requirements,So I will go directly to point. Even the civilian group board requirements requires the 2 months countiniously activity and it's harder get people for the squad and it's less important from groups from my point of view.I'm a founder of a local squad and we are trying hard to get a board but with the current condition of the server it's too hard to get a board,so I'm requesting the decreasel of the board board requirements to 2 months ,for the hood it should be 4 months I think.
I am totally agree on this, Due to nowadays not alot of players play that game and also that squad requirements are little high... As your title said "Decreasing the squad board requirements" and After I read your suggestion you also said about the hood of base, You are right I think its 4 months to get hood anyways we should have to make the requirements low ! I would like to give you Positive vote.