Author Topic: Adding /smsmute list because we don't have one.  (Read 2722 times)

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Re: Adding /smsmute list because we don't have one.
« Reply #15 on: 16 07, 2021, 01:33:23 pm »
We already have panel for ignore list why we should get two options doing the same which is ignore list to ignore anything he/she saying in sms or team chat/main . if you muted me I  would like to mark or search for you around the map to solve the problem but adding panel doing the same thing . This suggestion will ruin the server as well as I see . as we know everyone's just  searching for shortcuts and wont waste more time . Typing the command and auto smsmute is cool without panel  I just find this as a necessary suggestion that won't bring anything useful because everyone knows about /ignore and  /smsmute and there's already adverts about them in the game my vote is .Negative

How you can see this great suggestion will ruin if all voting negative and this acutally don't exist? Be serious, go and check if you can see muted players and after coming and tell us. /ignore and /smsmute are 2 different things.
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #16 on: 17 07, 2021, 05:55:53 pm »
Add a panel for who gets muted by X player. It might be useful since you can know who's on the list to remove him back whether or not. So I'll go with the positive vote.
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
« Reply #17 on: 17 07, 2021, 06:02:14 pm »
It'd be good to have a list of people we've added /SMS mute on them, as it"ll be useful in remembering those we've muted in case we forget their identities.
So, my vote is Positive.

Regards,
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #18 on: 17 07, 2021, 07:02:58 pm »
Sometimes we may have to /smsmute a player for a temporary time but we don't remember whom we muted, after some days. It would be a great addition and would bring convenience to the players. Voting Positive

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 17 07, 2021, 07:43:44 pm »
- Doing '/smsmute list' will list your SMS mutes. Though these reset on server / script restart so should be using '/ignore'. (Arran + IDriver)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.