Author Topic: [D] CIT News | Precious  (Read 270 times)

Arrows

[D] CIT News | Precious
« on: 16 07, 2021, 04:33:29 pm »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: SGT-Precious#SAS | Precious without tags
Account name: Arrows
Discord account name (Name#ID): Reformed Precious#0281
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): https://i.imgur.com/dn7u2YS.png
Last application link (if any): None

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Egypt
Introduce yourself: Greetings CIT news team, I'm called Precious... I was born in Mexico, but I was raised in Egypt, as I moved there with my family. I used to work as a chef, many years of experience as one, I'm a civil engineering student, and my hobbies/interests are cooking, listening to music, watching tv shows, and playing video games.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? I want to join the CIT news team because I'd like to contribute to the community and help my fellow publishers if I was accepted. I'm a cooperative and assertive person, no matter the issue I face in a team, as I don't hold grudges, I'm convinced and amazed by the CIT news teamwork, I always think of the CIT News as an alternative way to look at news than the usual sources and the publications are also entertaining, of course, I appreciate the publishers work so I would love to be one of them and help them with what I got, thanks for reading everyone.
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Headlines page
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEkWX-6hqo/WTjWevcFOHXXxzNrT7I-IQ/view?utm_content=DAEkWX-6hqo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: Yes, I won't slide in any false news.
I will be inactive without inactivity report: No, I won't.
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Yes, I will.
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: No, I won't.
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as team: No, I will not leave.
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: No, I will definitely follow what they say.

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 17 07, 2021, 11:20:29 am by Liso »

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Re: CIT News | Precious
« Reply #1 on: 16 07, 2021, 08:25:09 pm »
Dear @Precious.,

Your application has been set as pending, please be patient until you get the result.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News President & CEO, Atheer

Discord ID: Atheer#6139

Offline Liso

Years
  • Group: SAPD
Re: [D] CIT News | Precious
« Reply #2 on: 17 07, 2021, 11:20:08 am »
Dear @Precious.

I am dissatisfied to inform you that your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Behaviour issues. 2 days ago you came to our discord flaming 2 of our leaders then came apologizing like nothing happened.
You may re-apply after 5 days if applications were open, thanks for applying and being interested.

Regards,
CIT News Manager, Liso.
Angel of darkness.