Author Topic: Being able to put an entire group players into /ignore  (Read 4378 times)

Mec0

Being able to put an entire group players into /ignore
« on: 11 02, 2021, 03:15:54 pm »
So yeah as y'all know there are some groups with full of toxic players. They are very good with the daily punishments and they do not stop spreading toxicity around the server and they won't until they reach L3-L4 or whatsoever. I'm pretty sure people wouldn't like to waste their time adding them one by one to their ignore list, so I came up with this idea.

This will not only decrease the seen toxicity but also the unnecessary adverts. I don't want to disable the entire feature just because of their bullshit adverts.

There'll be basically another textbox in /ignore under the nickname and account name.

By adding this feature to /ignore, you'll help lots of people play the game way more peaceful.
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2021, 04:48:33 am by Senza »

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
Re: Being able to put an entire group players into /ignore
« Reply #1 on: 11 02, 2021, 07:24:51 pm »
I completely agree on this as it will make less toxicity in server and won’t disturb the gameplay of the players and make the server more playful.Positive
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Cytrx

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #2 on: 11 02, 2021, 07:32:00 pm »
Not the right place to argue with each other folks.

This suggestion won't actually affect anything negatively in CIT. And I believe it's going to decrease amount of arguments between groups and members. But let me ask you something; What about if I want to ignore all the group except one person who is my friend ? If you find a solution for this problem I'm voting positive on this. But actually until you find a solution I'm neutral since sometimes I hate a whole group except a few members that chose this group as their main group. So I want to unignore them. Find me a solution and you have my positive vote. Until you find a solution I'm neutral

Offline imGUNNER

• Did u pray today?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 11 02, 2021, 10:00:27 pm »
Listen , I sont care about what you trynna suggest , but dont make an example of vagabonds , every story has 2 sides , teamchats drama caused by the two sides , u left 10 groups that fight daily on teamchats and u only mentioned vagabonds , stop fanboying , we dont care about nothing , we do our own thing , we play our gameplay , and we respect the rules when it need to be respected , we wont stay shut when somebody provoking as , ask CIT omar about this, he only demand us to stop provoking meanwhile his allies keep talking and provoking , u wanna add us to ignore liste be my guest fella , nobody care about u. Ty VAGABONDS#1
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2021, 11:25:48 am by imGUNNER »

Offline Crontz

• BOCA Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BOCA
  • Squad: DINOSOWER
« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 2021, 12:53:31 am »
So yeah as y'all know there are some groups with full of toxic players just like Vagabonds, they are very good with the daily punishments and they do not stop spreading toxicity around the server and they won't until they reach L3-L4 or whatsoever.

Pardon me but if you want to suggest something to the community, do it without mentioning my group mr.greatest. Lets say we are toxic and you came with an suggestion idea for that. What's next? Double guards for your group or for players like you because can't fight against us?
Shows how correct I am. Thanks for the proof

That's why you daily get punished, right?

What do you expect ? You provoking us as including vag here  and waiting us to give you flowers?
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2021, 12:59:58 am by Crontz »
Hobosa giriyorsun bir turfe 15 kişiyle beraber girip def atıyorsun olurda birisini öldürürsen eZ yazıyorsun ve bakın burası en kritik nokta 2O11 yazman çok önemli en önemlisi bu. Diğer bir kritik nokta şu ; bu rakamları karşısında vereceğim harfler yerine kullanmalısın ki karşındaki arap desinki waaooow man this fucking nigga know this fucking game's language fuck man he s so fucking good

Offline Egekan

• eggplant
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Egekan
« Reply #5 on: 12 02, 2021, 05:00:10 am »
A player can not be blamed for actions of his group mates. If you really have issues with people, add them one by one to your ignore list. This won't take more than 5 minutes. One step ahead of this suggestion is being able to ignore people from specific countries. Your language and disparaging a group while posting is also unacceptable.

Negative

Offline Laziouka~

• Senior Community Member
  • Dies iræ, dies illa.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: [ICM]Lazio
« Reply #6 on: 12 02, 2021, 09:01:13 am »
Supporting as much as possible.
Some of the groups are really toxic and muting each member of it takes a little bit too much, so making it able to ignore the whole group will be a very nice addition to the server.
It does not affect the server resources and it is very easy to make (I think).
Legacy of 86 still lives on...

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #7 on: 12 02, 2021, 10:54:16 am »
I love this suggestion , there are a lot of toxic groups in game and it is not enough that just ignoring the person disturbed you, his groupmates comes and keep disturbing you since these toxic players a part of toxic crack groups usually. And it won't be easy to add them ignore list one by one but I think  there should be a panel that shows all members of that group you ignored so you can remove some of them whenever you want. Positive  :tick:
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2021, 10:57:06 am by Cold »
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline PusaT'

• New Community Member
  • Only dead sees.
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Pusat
  • Squad: SONS_OF_ANARCHY
« Reply #8 on: 13 02, 2021, 03:14:45 am »
It's a logical idea, community members can spoil our fun in the game and demoralize it.I believe that this is the final solution, as it will be exhausting to ignore everyone individually so my vote Positive.  :tick:
𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙉𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #9 on: 13 02, 2021, 07:17:47 am »
Can any admin warn this clown bringing hate over discussion board saying vAGoBondS ToXIc if u get trigerred from 2 words I advise u to go play minecraft instead cause this suggestion shows how much brainless u are
Is here a fight club or what? Read the rules. Your reply has been deleted. Obvious violation of the second rule of the forums.
Shows how correct I am. Thanks for the proof

That's why you daily get punished, right?
It doesn't show or prove anything as you are provoking a group of people. However, It could've been if you didn't mention the name of the group.
@Mec0 Remove the name of the group from your suggestion so they will not feel insulted or provoked and as a result of including the name of the group, this suggestion also violates the second rule of the forums. Read the rules and you have 12 hours to fix your suggestion.
« Last Edit: 13 02, 2021, 07:36:09 am by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline JageR'

• New Community Member
  • Angels Never Die ''A.F.F.A''
  • Group: H.Angels - 18th
  • Ingame: JageR{1%}[HAMC]
  • Squad: Support 81
« Reply #10 on: 13 02, 2021, 10:38:28 am »
I like this suggestion, because there are enough toxic group in the CIT. Also, it would be nice to ignored players in toxic groups at once. Positive
Angel Forever Forever Angel, OROSPULARRR

Offline Mazenolla

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #11 on: 15 02, 2021, 01:12:23 pm »
I totally disagree with this, just mute each guy you think is being toxic towards you or being toxic in general. I'm certain not the whole group could be a problem for you and you might figure that sometimes giving a guy you thought was toxic/annoying a second chance may resolve a lot of issues.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline SilenT

• New Community Member
  • Who Do I Trust? I Trust Me
  • Ingame: SilenT
« Reply #12 on: 15 02, 2021, 08:18:24 pm »
Well if somebody wants /ignore a whole group he's in his right, adding this would be good cause muting a whole group player by player must be exhausting so  :tick:

Offline K90

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #13 on: 15 02, 2021, 10:34:05 pm »
This is totally needed.
Sometimes you just wanna go around with your friends, but at the end you can't without getting trolled by some groups, that are only using jetpack + guards.
This is gonna reduce toxicity around the community.
 :thumb: :tick:
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #14 on: 16 02, 2021, 01:09:20 am »
how ain't this not locked yet? bro are u dumb or high?