Author Topic: adding a location in MCC Truck Bar when you'll die  (Read 11387 times)

Offline Dodgers

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
adding a location in MCC Truck Bar when you'll die
« on: 25 04, 2020, 03:47:35 pm »
some Cops spawn their MCC Truck without any reasson in unknowed places and a cop think that the MCC Truck is near The AR or CE and suddenly he find his self in other place so as the title said you'll able to see the MCC Truck Position per exemple X has spawned an MCC Truck on LS Oil when you'll die you'll know that The MCC is in Rodeo here the steps :
/kill >1 >  X MCC Truck (Rodeol ) it will be showed her location
here an exemple but I am not sure if the size will be good for it or no :
Show content
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: adding a location in MCC Truck Bar when you'll die
« Reply #1 on: 25 04, 2020, 03:53:21 pm »
I believe this suggestion would  make it easier on everyone. Multiple cops keep their MPCC toggled on while being not near any criminal activity, which cause confusion. I've experienced this issue numerous times and end up being far away from the criminal activity while I have to respond back there as fast as possible. This suggestion would prevent confusion and help police units respond to the crime scene way faster.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline ManosGR

• Regular Community Member
  • Here comes the pain.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: ManosGR
« Reply #2 on: 25 04, 2020, 03:55:05 pm »
 Well, I have faced that problem many many times, when I respawn in some random area when respawning. This would be really helpful and I support your idea. Yesterday, during some riot, I wanted to quickly go back to aid my team, but after dying I found myself somewhere far away. A lot of officers were complaining about that MCC truck in team chat. Giving us the ability to see in which area the truck is, may save us from waste of time (and money as if we respawn somewhere far away we will have to do /kill in order to reach the AR/Riot area again fast)

Offline .Alex

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Alex
« Reply #3 on: 25 04, 2020, 04:07:30 pm »
This is a must needed addition as it's kind of annoying when you're trying to go a certain somewhere but the MPCC you click on is hundreds of miles away. It happens to me daily as when I want to spawn after dying in an AR it takes me elsewhere and if this suggestion is implemented it would eliminate that problem as it would show us where the MPCC trucks are placed. I'm positive.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 28 04, 2020, 11:00:59 am »
 :tick: :thumb: