Author Topic: [+++] You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.  (Read 6128 times)

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: You can't leave LV, if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds.
« Reply #15 on: 29 04, 2020, 08:01:36 pm »
finally someone came up with a good suggestion to solve this issue , instead of punishing bunch of ppl because they left LV to avoid getting killed  what ever they abused it or they left by wrong I beleive this suggestion might be helpfull
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline Sp1

• New Community Member
  • Highest in the room
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 29 04, 2020, 08:11:29 pm »
Being an LV player I can assure you it's indeed annoying and disruptive if scums abuse borders and it seems to me personally this trend have started in early 2020's or at the end of 2019.
If we follow the community guidelines then such behaviour is allowed for gangsters only.
Since they can kill eachother in both cities. Being an criminal or a cop while doing it is against community guidelines.
As Pollux mentioned above related with being violent won't allow you to cross the borders and I personally find it useful since we got anti exploit scripts and abusing borders should be it
Positive

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 29 04, 2020, 08:50:00 pm »
I think this suggestion makes sense as it would prevent abuse and would help players who usually fight around LV/LS borders. But I kinda agree with pollux as trollers would just trap the particular player inside LV and won't let him go but I kinda disagree as well cause if you die. You could simply just warp to LV hospital and use the rapid transport which would allow you to warp to LS or SF in case you find any trollers and civilians shouldn't face any problems seeing that they don't take damage while working as a civilian worker in most cases. But still I agree with the general suggestion this seems like a nice way to prevent abuse Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline ComptoN

• A weedman's best friend
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Compton
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #18 on: 29 04, 2020, 09:00:37 pm »
I didnt spend that much time in LV, but this is some truly abusive move that I have already experienced, using the anti-rush will solve this problem. Supporting your suggestion  :tick:

Offline GB

• New Community Member
  • We Lead You Follow
  • Ingame: GB
« Reply #19 on: 29 04, 2020, 09:51:53 pm »
Perfect idea. Finally there is a good way to solve this problem since especially in the last days I noticed that people are abusing this bug or script I dont know exactly and this is pretty cool idea for solving this problem and I believe it will bring fairness to the game, Positive
« Last Edit: 29 04, 2020, 09:56:49 pm by Ahmedfat7y »
WAKE UP TO  THE REALITY

Offline MeD.

• 5th Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #20 on: 29 04, 2020, 09:52:36 pm »
Yeah this is definitely needed, most of Las Venturas veteran players been searching for a hint to fix this issue lately as it is extremely easy to avoid being killed when fighting over oil turfs, all you had to do was walk away from the city. It even costed players including some of my members injustified punishments until later SnooP and Lacosta decided to revoke the rule and restrict it to some conditions, yet it wasn't that practical and complaints were still coming in at an immense rate day after day. Having this would certainly help fixing the issue without causing harm to civilians passing by the war area. I'm upvoting.

Offline Shock1

• Donator L3
  • 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ~|xDELTATEAMx|~
  • Ingame: Shock
  • Squad: Apocalypse
« Reply #21 on: 29 04, 2020, 10:14:38 pm »
This is one on the main reasons why complaint section got spammed lately,  it made huge unfair advantage which were abused by many lv”ers. I myself faced 3 guys abusing this in oils turfs which annoys as hell. Am not the guy who shares all of his thoughts with the community yet this is one of the suggestions should be added to avoid such abusers in lv. :tick:

Offline Pollux

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
« Reply #22 on: 29 04, 2020, 10:57:45 pm »
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city. Then at least people don't stand at the borders of LV to troll people.

I have another idea. People who weren't violent in the last 1 minute can leave, while others who have been violent cannot. There's a script for being violent in the last 5 minutes already, so it would be easy for developers to work on it.

I've presented my idea as you can see, but players don't seem to read replies or even the suggestion itself  :fp: most of people here just read the title and posted.
All the people here are up-voting without even considering the trolling that's gonna happen on the borders of LV, I've given a solution to that.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Candy

• New Community Member
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #23 on: 29 04, 2020, 11:05:27 pm »
Well, it's a more organized suggestion than Sultan made but still..

Like I'm still in opinion, everyday LV palyers, do they really run to LS for not being killed?? Like I have not seen this. I have noticed only that, some newbie members are just coming to oil turfs for fun. Like they try to get atleast 1 kill and even if they get it, they have low HP and then I noticed, they run to LS for not being killed. Still, who cares about that.
 LV players came to fight, not to run away.
And as I know, many people using this thing as easy way to go AFK, if they need to go away from their PC. As we know, that oil turf is pretty small, and if there is going on war, then its almost impossible to do /kill. People run to LS then and use /afk, if they need to go away.

Anyway, I am not directly against it, this is a conceivable suggestion. I'm just not quite sure if this is such a common problem
« Last Edit: 29 04, 2020, 11:25:33 pm by Candy »

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #24 on: 29 04, 2020, 11:33:02 pm »
Why'd you want to make every single thing on CIT so complicated? Why do you need those counterproductive "teleports" and shit. If I understand the problem correctly, you just need to implement this
Just make it so the guy can still be damaged by any job for 20 seconds after leaving the city.
20 seconds is too much tho, 10 is enough.

Never liked those "invisible barriers" on CIT and never will, so I'm against of "teleporting player back to LV".

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline DarBka

• HoBoS Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
« Reply #25 on: 30 04, 2020, 01:05:59 am »
I'm here to clarify some points here.
do they really run to LS for not being killed?? Like I have not seen this. I have noticed only that, some newbie members are just coming to oil turfs for fun.

Yes, these days many people are abusing LS especially in oil turfs in order to heal so we can't damage them and that's not acceptable at all. Here you can clearly see what am trying to explain exactly.
Show content

So I'm trying to bring fairness by making this suggestion.

LV players came to fight, not to run away.
Exactly

And as I know, many people using this thing as easy way to go AFK, if they need to go away from their PC. As we know, that oil turf is pretty small, and if there is going on war, then its almost impossible to do /kill. People run to LS then and use /afk, if they need to go away.

You can't already use /afk if you have been hurt in the last 20 seconds because of this feature and as I mentioned you will just be warped back to LS only if you have been hurt in the last 10 seconds
Being hurt in the last 20 seconds prevents you from doing this action (Going AFK)

Why'd you want to make every single thing on CIT so complicated? Why do you need those counterproductive "teleports" and shit. If I understand the problem correctly, you just need to implement this20 seconds is too much tho, 10 is enough.

Never liked those "invisible barriers" on CIT and never will, so I'm against of "teleporting player back to LV".

Hi there, sorry but I can't understand anything from your reply so please make sure if you are posting in the right topic.
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one

Offline Batooot

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: AS
« Reply #26 on: 30 04, 2020, 03:05:20 am »
How would we manage this? so basically if you riding your vehicle and someone did shot you get blocked? don't support this tho as in LV we are gangsters so you can follow him and kill him simply, and in regards of none gangsters you can report them for exploiting as its punishable now and they get jailed, so basically people are already avoiding it.

AlGharbi

« Reply #27 on: 30 04, 2020, 01:35:52 pm »
Something like anti rush system can be added, makes you go back with - X% HP for trying abusing it, I agree on adding this because a lot of complaints are filled daily apparently and this should be ended by adding this so players stop abusing this; NOTE: this should be for gangs & cops only are they're only the ones who are able to take '%' from turfs.

Offline Athene

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: xKilleRx98
« Reply #28 on: 30 04, 2020, 11:40:02 pm »
This is really only an issue at LV oil turfs, simply increase the size of LV area for the oil turfs so that there is plenty of time to still kill a player running away.
"CIT is an exploiting free zone. If you want "old LV" then you will need to play on another server that allows exploiting. Get all those inactive LV players that came on just to vote for you and OhhKarim and anyone else whose an LV player yet somehow got more votes than there is LV players and start your own server, or join one that was already made just for exploiting LV players." - Arran

3 Days later, exploits added :)

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #29 on: 01 05, 2020, 12:21:03 am »
Well, many players abuse it and how many complaints posted about it. LV players when they're fighting in oil LV and leave LV and craft armor and heal up then he back to fight and kill you so I believe your suggestion helpful.
Positive
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.