Author Topic: [+++] Adding a search console in 'Group/Squad Members' panel.  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
Re: Adding a search console in 'Group/Squad Members' panel.
« Reply #15 on: 08 05, 2020, 02:50:52 pm »
Marked as medium priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [++] Adding a search console in 'Group/Squad Members' panel.
« Reply #16 on: 08 05, 2020, 02:58:07 pm »
Alright, your idea is really helpful for the group leaders and squad leaders too, with this suggestion they can know easy if their members logged in or off since a long time ago, if squad/group had around 100members instead of wasting his time searching for the player name he can type his acc name it will help the leaders to search easier this, my vote is Positive.
fr

Offline Andrea~

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Andrea
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #17 on: 10 05, 2020, 09:40:07 pm »
Very helpful suggestion for the community, my vote is positive. My group does not have that much members and I don't see any problems with it but there are groups with a big amount of members and it will be hard to search by scrolling one by one or even using /search since it makes annoying spam in the chatbox and also it's a little bit more complicated, also some players might not know about this command.
Name: Andrea Lukanova

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #18 on: 10 05, 2020, 11:28:06 pm »
Well this idea would be helpfull for group and squad leaders. For example some leaders need just to review players like Alex said but let's say group have 100 players and leaders need to kick player x from group because he did something bad but they must keep scrolling down to find that player. Of course you can use filters like date of logic or name but you have to still scroll down. That option would let leaders save time.

Upvoting  :tick:

Offline Holmes

• Regular Community Member
  • M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #19 on: 11 05, 2020, 12:11:53 am »
Good thinking.Such a search bar has been necessary since many years ago.Sometimes I have a hard time finding the player I'm looking for.Like you said, there can be nearly 100 members on the goup/squad.With this search bar, it'll take us a few seconds to find the player we're looking for.Definitely Postive.

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
« Reply #20 on: 11 05, 2020, 02:02:28 am »
Going to go with positive because having a group or squad with like 80+ (groups) or 150+ (squads) members could be annoying to try to search for a certain member. Also, having this could save so much time.
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline xaw

• Junior Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Ingame: b13xaw
« Reply #21 on: 11 05, 2020, 04:32:31 am »
would be more easier to search for any members also would be helpful and fast to find anyone incase you want to permote/demote warn/reward also it wont harm anyone so why not adding something like that as long as it going to be used by the most of the Players to make searching for anyone easier i'm totally Postive.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Extreme

• The Unforgiven
  • Don't ever take sides against the family ✖
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
« Reply #22 on: 11 05, 2020, 04:24:11 pm »
To search for a specific player, just use /search <name>. No need to add search boxes in every GUI in my opnion. The search bar in the image you provided is way too small, I don't think a normal player name would even fit on it.

Offline Alexcho

• ex-CS, ex-SO, ex-PAM
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Alexcho
« Reply #23 on: 13 05, 2020, 08:02:41 am »
To search for a specific player, just use /search <name>. No need to add search boxes in every GUI in my opnion. The search bar in the image you provided is way too small, I don't think a normal player name would even fit on it.
I already explained about the /search command , group members panel is one of the most usable panels so I think this will help pretty much the players, also about the small size, the close button could be moved to right and make this search console bigger if it's a problem to be small.

Offline GoldenFTW

• New Community Member
  • it's our world they can never have it
  • Group: Global_Army/ECU
  • Ingame: GoldenFTW
« Reply #24 on: 13 05, 2020, 08:22:53 am »
I believe this idea will help the group leaders to search about cretin person to promote /demote him faster instead of scroll down until you found him specially if your group has about 70  / 80 member it will take forever to  search for him I up vote for this idea
DORIME

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
« Reply #25 on: 13 05, 2020, 09:32:36 am »
I don't think it's needed because there is already a search command. You can use /search <playername> instead of adding this option. Alot of players know about search command, no need to add this option. Negative
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #26 on: 13 05, 2020, 10:38:39 am »
Since we have search bars in many GUIs beside the /search command.  So I dont think its harmful to have in group/squad panel. Its quite easy to search different categories, Rankwise as an example. Positive
expect the unexpected

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #27 on: 22 05, 2020, 12:27:25 pm »
We already have /search command, if you want to search for a specified player to check his activity just open the GUI and write '/search PlayerName' or just press any column (Name/Rank/WL/Up time or idk), yes it won't do any harm but it's just useless and not worthy to add since we already got a command  that does the same. Thus, not supporting this one.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Se3da

• Junior Community Member
  • The brighter days are just within your reach!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: C$|Se3da#AC
  • Squad: Anti_Cops_Squad
« Reply #28 on: 05 06, 2020, 01:17:47 am »
I'm supporting this suggestion as I see that this will be useful for group / squad leaders for searching easier for their squad members by names specifically as Squad / group leaders aren't able to save every rank of all players that exist in their group / squad in their minds as our minds are not like a book. So this will be helpful as you just write two letters of someone's name and you can find him easily but this command /search 'Player Name' is not so helpful as most of us can't write player name correctly so we can't find him because of spelling mistakes that most of us suffer from.
I'm giving a Positive vote for this suggestion.
Regards,
Proud to be ex CAMORRA, 5th, Pirus leader
Proud to be ex xCode deputy
Proud to be ex 1337 trusted
Proud to be Anti_Cops_Squad founder

Offline AquaMoris

• Regular Community Member
  • The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #29 on: 05 06, 2020, 12:38:00 pm »
I am supporting this suggestion! It is useful and helpful for especially group/squad leaders. As you said, instead of searching for someone by scrolling down, I'd like to search by using your suggestion. Also, It is so practical and can not see any harmful thing about that. So, I'm Positive!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”