Author Topic: Increase the price of a CyberTruck  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Madama

• New Community Member
  • Where the sky has no limits ✨
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Eagle_Squad
Increase the price of a CyberTruck
« on: 02 07, 2021, 12:22:25 am »
Hello community!

Everyone knows that CyberTruck has 60% resistance and it does not need to be refueled. Also, this car is very fast gaining speed (fast enough that even a banshee can not chase it).
It can't be called fun because they can really escape from the police without any problems.
This is a video proof:
Show content

In my opinion, this is not entirely fair to those players who do not use a CyberTruck, but any other car. For this reason, I thought that it is necessary to increase the price of this car to 10.000.000$. Or remove the resistance, to make it at least possible to catch this car. So that car and price can justify each other.

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Increase the price of a CyberTruck
« Reply #1 on: 02 07, 2021, 01:04:57 am »
That's why do players buy it, because it's cheap and provides a lot of nice perks, but making it worth 10M will make it useless because no will buy it. Sorry, but I'm voting NEGATIVE on your suggestion.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Emberthal

• Senior Community Member
  • Scalecommander
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Emberthal
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #2 on: 02 07, 2021, 01:10:17 am »
I'd say a bit less than 10M, like 5M would do the trick, but I must agree, Cybertruck is a very good vehicle both for cops and crims. I am neutral for now.
« Last Edit: 02 07, 2021, 04:10:22 am by Mavi »

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 02 07, 2021, 01:22:53 am »
Actually, cybertruck is a very powerful car that has many overpowered perks such as damage resistance and crash resistance as well as it's handling very well and easy to escape/run from cops as the video shown, but increasing its prize by almost triple or more will make it un-used and none will buy it just like Stafford and Regina I barely see any player using any of them because they're very expensive, probably making it like 6-7m and increasing the required engine parts to tune it (IDK if it's possible or no) would do the job very well instead of just making its a prize more expensive for newbies, Natural.
fr

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #4 on: 02 07, 2021, 03:16:15 am »
Yes, I agree, Cybertruck is one of the most used vehicles in CIT which is kind of strong too given that it has damage and crash resistance. Also, it doesn't need to be refueled and has a ridiculous acceleration. Most cops and crimes use it on a daily basis in CnR scenarios just shown in your video.

But however, I think increasing the price of the vehicle by that far would be too much because most of the players already own it and won't be effected by this at all. The new players or the ones who don't have the vehicle will have to pay the price. Instead, we can just push the price slightly higher than what was proposed earlier.

For now, I am neutral because of those above mentioned factors.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Golem

• The Fake Girl
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Golem
« Reply #5 on: 02 07, 2021, 04:39:41 am »
This actually makes sense since the only possibility of breaking it is if a lot of players shoot at it simultaneously, which happens often only at the end of CnR events or Riots. This is because its resistance is way higher than it should be for a 2 million vehicle, not to mention that we don't have to refuel it as you said, and another point that makes it way too cheap.

Speaking of prices, 10 million, in my opinion, isn't suitable yet. I would say a price between 5 and 7,5 million would fit nicely on the actual vehicle perks. Therefore I'm voting Positive as long as the price changes to what I stated above.
Added Golem as Portuguese Helper. (11.06.2019 Badboy + MaZika)
Golem accepted as ICM. (23.02.2020 Dream & L5s & L4s)
January 5, 2023, added Golem as Associate State Official. (Smart + SO Team)
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers - BFFB

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #6 on: 02 07, 2021, 04:46:44 am »
That's why do players buy it, because it's cheap and provides a lot of nice perks, but making it worth 10M will make it useless because no will buy it. Sorry, but I'm voting NEGATIVE on your suggestion.
Not every car has its own perks. and it can resist 60% damage and this car doesn't even need to refuel. and this car it's faster than other cars when ( tunel ). Why should we not increase the price of this car? because 10 million is too high a price for the community. and (5 million) this might be a better price for it. and this proposal is not a matter of significant comparison between means. and this we need to do again for it to bring the right amount for this particular car. Positive

Regards , Avices
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
pense a toi que quand le jour sombre que s'abattents sur moi

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #7 on: 02 07, 2021, 09:12:59 am »
Well, Cybertruck is the unique car and good car in server especially when it comes to criminal/gangster side because commonly of criminal/gangsters in the server are using this because cybertruck are not have fuel and this have 60% Resistance Damage, it is a good addition if you increase the payment of car like 5-6 Million, Positive

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #8 on: 02 07, 2021, 10:57:47 am »
Going  :tick:.. So the price of the car should be increased by the following reasons:
  • The car is hard to destroy and it doesn't really deserve its price.
  • It has an infiniteespecially fuel so people won't really worry about refueling especially in a car chase
  • Alot of people are already using it, for having such an upgrades in the car, not all people should be able to buy it unless they earn for it

This are my opinion about your suggsetion, and I assure that the car will be more fairly if its price gets increased.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #9 on: 02 07, 2021, 02:44:13 pm »
But what would increasing the price do to those who already own a Cybertruck? It will only make it a bit harder for people who don't already own it to buy it since it'll be more expensive. If you want to nerf it a better nerf would be to reduce the damage resistance or lower the acceleration of it. Negative on increasing its price, but a change is needed since it's extremely hard to catch and kill someone with a cybertruck.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #10 on: 02 07, 2021, 05:30:32 pm »
Finally someone decided to suggest such thing, Cybertruck is really an over powered car, and as you showed it's really hard to chase it because of the crazy acceleration and speed it has and ramming it is pointless since you can't cause a good damage to the car or even pushing it, I would agree on increasing it's price to 5-8M, because 10M is just too much and no one would buy it. I will be Positive
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #11 on: 02 07, 2021, 05:54:24 pm »
- Increased the price of Cybertruck from $2,000,000 to $8,000,000. (Arran + Madama)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.