Author Topic: Disabling firing when glued on hummer with less than 200m distance from AR.  (Read 913 times)

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
Suggestion: Disable shooting while glued on hummer when the danger level is above 1.6 or below 1.6 for both side to make people play armed robberies more.

I have always heard of why cops are not attending armed robberies, as a police chief the two main reasons I know is backstabbers and hummer, according to a recent update, the hummer can only have 4 cops or 4 criminals glued if the danger level is less than 0.8 or greater than 1.8. But I don't think it was as useful as I imagined because four people can glue to a Hummer while four more can sit inside and fire. not only that the updates also disable more than 4 people to glue on hummer, which creates a little bit of confusion, so it's better if more than 4 criminals or cops can glue on hummer even after 1.6 (above or low) danger level, but only disable the shooting because it's killing the Ar and ce concept and one of the major reason why cop side is suffering, They want to play armed robberies, but if a criminal hummer keeps roaming around near ar, which also gets auto repair (and not to mention how buggy this vehicle is), it is incredibly hard to even go near . (video proof in the end of the suggestion), especially when cops are heavily outnumbered and can't even come near to ar. This video is a proof which I recorded after the update that how hummer with 4 people glued and 4 insides are not letting cops near to Arl when cops are highly outnumbered, your input needed
Show content

Roaming around arl and not doing robbery , just killing cops who are playing AR, and its really hard to get this vehicle too
Show content

I think its time to get rid of this trashy vehicle gameplay to balance the CNR and one of the main reasons why cop side is not attending ars, backstabbers and Hummer! not only that it will make criminals to play ce ars and not roaming around the ar to not letting cops attend it! also the numbers I provided (above or below 1.6 danger level) can be changed if you guys have better numbers.

Also, I would like criminal councilor team to talk with other cbs as well as noted criminals on this suggestion too so that they can understand the problem cop side is suffering.

Note: I will provide more videos if you guys need but its obvious how hummer is killing ar.

Edit: Disabling firing when glued on hummer when you are near to armed robbery with less than 131 meters of distance. Here are some examples of what 131 meters away from AR will look like. https://imgur.com/a/8NRQdJQ
« Last Edit: 10 03, 2024, 06:48:44 pm by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline MandM

• Senior Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*A-SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Disabling shooting on hummer according to danger level
« Reply #1 on: 03 03, 2024, 03:08:57 pm »
Wouldn't this make the Hummer even unworthy of 20 million? and not 70?

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #2 on: 03 03, 2024, 03:40:38 pm »
Wouldn't this make the Hummer even unworthy of 20 million? and not 70?

Exactly, to be honest, people paid a lot of money for a vehicle to gather together and do anything, and I believe there was already a nerf regarding the glued people on Hummers with the danger level. I understand that it is a boring game while players try to play at ARs and they arrive to backstab, but I believe the prior restriction is adequate. Consider how cops would patrol to kill high WPs, which I'm sure occurs but I've never heard anyone complain about it. I mean, the more restrictions, the less valuable the vehicle becomes. As for me, I don't care about that vehicle because I never backed people grouping together and ruining the CnR, just thinking about what's best for everyone involved.

Offline Safwan

• Regular Community Member
  • APB Hunter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #3 on: 03 03, 2024, 03:45:31 pm »
My opinion is that the current system is fair enough. Some cops are lazy to chase, and they want the criminals to fight them 1v1. It's how criminals work, to be honest.  Hummer costs 70 million not everyone can afford to buy it.
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2024, 05:07:52 pm by Safwan »

Online MG

• BOCA Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Devil of Glen Park
    Years
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: MG
  • Squad: Nusantara
« Reply #4 on: 03 03, 2024, 03:55:30 pm »
no ty  :cros:

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 03 03, 2024, 04:32:23 pm »
We once had a cybertruck, which was an overpowering vehicle with a high cost, however it was also nerfed by its cost. I don't think "70m" is a concern when we're working on balancing the CNR rather than letting people play AR then backstabbing them, which is completely destroying the AR concept. maybe another suggestion we might recommend disabling shooting with a Hummer near an armed robbery? My main reason for making this recommendation is not to nerf this vehicle, but to discourage criminal and cops from using it near armed robberies and to allow everyone to play fairly.
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
« Reply #6 on: 03 03, 2024, 04:36:58 pm »
That's going to be considered as Hummer nerfing. I would support the idea of disabling shooting while glued NEAR AR. That's another reason why we have to make borders and limits around AR Area.

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline BOMBKHAN

• New Community Member
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: [PiRu$]BOMBKHAN
« Reply #7 on: 03 03, 2024, 04:42:10 pm »
 :cros: :cros:

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 03 03, 2024, 05:15:09 pm »
So I am going to replace the suggestion with disabling firing when glued on hummer when you are near to armed robbery with less than 131 meters of distance. Here are some examples of what 131 meters away from AR will look like. https://imgur.com/a/8NRQdJQ

wdy guys think

Offline Safwan

• Regular Community Member
  • APB Hunter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #9 on: 03 03, 2024, 05:22:25 pm »
So I am going to replace the suggestion with disabling firing when glued on hummer when you are near to armed robbery with less than 131 meters of distance. Here are some examples of what 131 meters away from AR will look like. https://imgur.com/a/8NRQdJQ

wdy guys think
I agree with that.

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
« Reply #10 on: 03 03, 2024, 05:46:32 pm »

wdy guys think
Sure, why not.  :thumb:

Offline Ammar1

• Junior Community Member
  • Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Mmm, this is good for the police, but as for criminals, it is not suitable for us, so it is better to be old, and also the police sometimes ride a Hummer, their number is 10, and they have machine guns. Why do you want to do this? Also, there are active police at night, and the last time I was playing alone, there were a lot of police on the Hummer and they killed me, and you are complaining to the criminals? Not a bad idea  :cros:
Ammar1

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Arran seems to have forgotten to lock this board people can post on it freely.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Arran seems to have forgotten to lock this board people can post on it freely.

Yes already messaged him let's see

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #14 on: 03 03, 2024, 08:23:25 pm »

wdy guys think

I agree few criminals tend to do that and try to backstab in ARs even tho the number of cops are less, this will will to resolve that.
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.