Author Topic: Changing Price of Tram  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
Changing Price of Tram
« on: 18 11, 2020, 11:16:21 pm »
Hello Community!

Criterias of the suggestion: Beneficial to new players / Increase balance or fairness.

Problem: As you know there is a train driver job. Every player can be a train driver but If you don't have a train you can't do this job. There is a train spawner close to job spawner where you can get this job but the problem is their prices. It's 2m $ for each train. Maybe It's not a big amount money for us but Its a really big amount of money for newbies. Moreover we can't test this job for free and if we buy a train and then we don't like this job we will lose 400k$ if we will sell our train. If we work as pizzaboy, taxi driver or etc, we can get free vehicle or If we pay 5k$ we can get a vehicle for lots of job. So This situation is a problem for everyone especially for newbies.

Suggestion: My idea is simple. There are 4 train: Tram, Streak, Metro and Freight. As you know our main train for level is tram. If Tram price is 5k$ like other job vehicles It will be beneficial for new players and other players who want to test this job.

NOTE:
Show content
-Because of:
-If you have more than one idea to suggest, simply make separate topics for them. Do not merge two or more suggestions on the same topic, unless the suggestion you are proposing is dependant on some other change as well.
this rule I didn't suggest the same thing for freight, after this I can suggest it too.

Regards...

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Re: Changing Price of Tram
« Reply #1 on: 19 11, 2020, 04:12:16 am »
I Agree with you the Trains are very expensive to buy and there are players that cant afford 1M Including new comers that just receive 500k What if they like Train Job and they as new dont know how to get Good money By the way is frustrated because for being a job the trains are expensive at all So should decrease the prize of every Train or make it free so it reduces lot of inconvenients i've already experienced this job and I dont like it just because the reason of every train Prize, Voting Positive.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #2 on: 19 11, 2020, 05:25:27 am »
Even I also liked the train job but I ain't able to even try it because the trains cost 2M(is this a joke). I think the trains should be of 20k or 25k, 5k is very cheap. And a train is never cheap that much. I hope that you would agree to my suggestion of changing it's price of the train. Otherwise, trains should be cheaper. Positive

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #3 on: 19 11, 2020, 08:45:20 am »
Yes, 2M $ may not be a lot of money for us, but it is not that easy for new players to get this money. Because they generally don't know what to do and how to make money. This is not possible when they want to be a train driver at any given time. It is good to add a free or cheap train like other professions. My suggestion is to add free trains because it would be unfair to buy trains for 5K $, to those who tried to buy these trains before. I can say that I support your suggestion. Positive
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #4 on: 19 11, 2020, 11:29:43 am »
That's a fact, nowaday as I can see, Train drivers' job worked rarely. Why? Put your self in place of newbie, He collected 2million san andreas dollar, of course he'll directly buy a super car. As most of newbies once they get money directly they head to Car shop and chose his dream car. Now Train driver job, you see two million for a train, of course you'll see only rich players working it. But in the end it is job like others, we work it to gain money, and newbies need this job more than rich players. By adding your suggestion I am sure it will motivate newbies to work that job and gain money from it. So it will benefit to them, I am totally voting Positive for this, and hopefully this get added.

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #5 on: 19 11, 2020, 06:20:57 pm »
I've been playing a lot of Train Driver as well it's true Tram price is not worthy of being to 2,000,000$ and I'll explain why.

If you're a player whom 2m sounds a lot then train driver will be unplayable for you since it's only making money at the higher ranks which you will struggle reaching there.
Freight and Streak are worth of being at 2,000,000$ due to being bigger trains and freight carries resources which makes it up for it's price in a short period.

But as Barcode mentioned Tram being at the same price of a Freight which do passenger missions and it's the train you must use to kick off with the job and grind it to level up since Freight is quite slower for leveling up. So providing tram for a afforable price for everyone could do.

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #6 on: 19 11, 2020, 06:57:27 pm »
I guess making these trains for free will be better. As I know there are jobs where you can get vehicles for free to use them during these jobs. For example, in planes in the pilot job, you can get them for free. Also, in the fuel transporter, you get a free vehicle to use it. By adding free trains, it will encourage a lot of players to play this job.

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #7 on: 19 11, 2020, 07:02:02 pm »
Train driver is one of the expensive jobs since the train costs 2m. And making only the tram 2m isn't a bad thing and it will help new players to work as train driver and make railways more crowd. My vote is positive

Offline wetto

• New Community Member
  • notEasy
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$.mary
  • Ingame: we✞✞o
« Reply #8 on: 19 11, 2020, 07:20:52 pm »
Positive :tick:
Most of the job vehicles either free or very cheap but the trains. Train expense isn't a small deal for new players since they can't figure out how to earn money fast in their first days. And this will increase which would look good.
𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 19 11, 2020, 07:21:04 pm »
A new solution that can revive railways and make it crowd. Every jobs vehicle is cheap but the train drivers. People don't invest their money in the train job because of that expense. My vote is positive and this will revive the trainjob in my opinion. Positive  :tick:

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #10 on: 19 11, 2020, 07:23:41 pm »
The suggestion is simple and can boost the activity of train driver. Most of the people leaves the job because of that expense and this will fix it in my opinion and this will be fair. 2m is a very big investment for new players since they don't know what to do or what they love to do. My votr is positive and as a Guide I will start advicing it after this update.

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #11 on: 19 11, 2020, 07:25:11 pm »
Actually, this is not a big problem, and also as we all know that it is not a problem for us, but you know that it is difficult to obtain it if you are a beginner, so it is clear that it is worth the effort because the beginners and also as we know when you were a beginner you were happy when you bought my banshee car Only 3 million, so it is very boring when you want to try this job and buy this train and when you sell it you lose 400 k for this matter shows itself and I am positive because the tram is only 5 k and it will be good for everyone and also it will not harm anything because it is a job like the rest of the jobs
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #12 on: 19 11, 2020, 10:02:33 pm »
Well, it's hard to gain money for the new players, because they don't still newbies in the server, and they want to test every job to know which job is funny and can give more money, so they are testing some jobs which give free vehicles, and if they like it, they might buy the vehicle job and tune it to work better, but if they wanted to try the train driver job, they can't because they should pay 2m for it, so reducing the tram price is gonna be cool.
I'm Positive for your suggestion.
« Last Edit: 19 11, 2020, 10:04:11 pm by MR.Beat »
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 20 11, 2020, 12:48:20 am »
Yes indeed many new players doesn't know how to gain fast money to play this job I've experienced this many times in country chat newbies wanna money to play this job the tram also indeed is too expensive for the newbies as they're still new and still gaining money 2Millions is too much for the new players as they have the time/no Interest in gaining money to work as a train driver but what about adding this for free like a respawn marker? Just like in Hunter + Taxi driver and other jobs? That's also too good for the newbies to try it freely without waste money. That would be a great addition to encourage the newbies to play more and try this job, Obviously positive vote.
fr

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 20 11, 2020, 06:03:40 pm »
- Reduced cost of Tram from $2,000,000 to $5000. Reduced max speed to 40% of other trains. (Arran + Barcode)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.